Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings legit

Are they functioning hard to create a foundation for the future or do they care a lot more about experiencing the now and are not as focused on what is down the line? This can cue you into their targets and how they may possibly align with yours. cleveland gay personals Right here are some of the Christian dating concerns that we advise you ask God to show you the answers to. Having said that, it is fantastic to know what you happen to be getting yourself in for ahead of you start to get attached to somebody. listcrawler mesa To stay away from this from happening, try to remember to steer away from intrusive and especially private subjects.

max80 listcrawler

Agreed, I do rely on mates to go via pictures of me although there does seem to be a distintct lack of them. online dating grande prairie alberta We had a complete life to catch up on, following all. Following a few minutes of tiny speak, I produced an excuse and left. asian sex hookup But from time to time severe inquiries can get boring.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/22/2008 4:57:08 PM What the heck? Email me and block me at the same time?  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

I chatted with someone from my hometown in LI NY awhile back on here. He was interested
in moving to where I currently live. Anyway, we exchanged an email or two and
then didn't hear from him again.
Today I got an email from him asking how I am. I answer it and it all disappears and
I can't get back to him now because he has apparently Blocked me???
I guess I just don't get that. Its not like we are even interested in each
other...so why would someone email me and then block it...makes no sense. ...
unless its a technical error on here. I was having trouble viewing my
own profile and pictures before??????
Anyone else having this problem today???????

1/22/2008 4:59:39 PM What the heck? Email me and block me at the same time?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

Hmm...maybe he did it on accident. Or it could be technical issues like you said. Wait for him to e-mail you again and ask him. Or if you see him online, send him an IM.

1/22/2008 5:08:26 PM What the heck? Email me and block me at the same time?  

landing007
Palmyra, NY

Interesting - I've sent a few emails out to women that have winked at me and nothing expected (like a return email from them). I'm wondering if there is a problem with some accounts in DH????

1/22/2008 5:38:02 PM What the heck? Email me and block me at the same time?  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

Yeah, it is really strange. I am hoping he sees this thread and
realizes it. I did send him a response but I doubt he got it.
Oh well....

1/22/2008 5:44:22 PM What the heck? Email me and block me at the same time?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

It could've been an accident. I almost hit the block key several times and I had to really catch myself.

Then too, he can always unblock you, but probably doesn't know how.

1/22/2008 5:45:42 PM What the heck? Email me and block me at the same time?  

getgabby
Port Saint Lucie, FL

That must be why i never get a response. Several times, I get a wink, I send a very nice email and never hear from. I don't send another if they can't be bothered to at least say "NO" I look and they have looked at my profile sometimes several times,