Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler com

While all through this post is in all probability a bit harsh. catholic singles atlanta There are a lot of issues to look at before you must commit to dating prisoner who is in prison. I in fact consider it is a very very good question. saigon hookup But as this is a casual, spitballing sort of post, I consider that even this suggestion may be more than the top.

mega personal app

Artoon is oversaturated with skadate dating apps for android applying ionic and supported by dominant players like tinder clone mobile dating app! davenport craigslist personals I am fortunate that the greatest connection I ve ever had is to the man I am married to. I would like to be emailed about delivers, events and updates from The Independent. im a barbie girl military Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 23,613 instances.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/24/2008 10:57:49 AM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

First of all the mind has a difficult time trusting, so on some level know that you may not fully trust what you receive, and this is quite normal. Make it okay not to fully trust. This is wise, for as you lack full trust this will invite your mind to ask more questions. This is delightful! For the more questions your mind asks the more answers you will receive.

Journal this process and all that you question and the answers you receive. Allow yourself to explore these questions in your journal fully. Can you see how not fully trusting can actually lead to more discovery? Eventually, you will realize the more you become aware by processing this way the more conscious you will become at determining your values, needs, and desires--as well as those of your partner, soulmate, or other loving relationship.

You will discover that part of your purpose in this life is to to learn how to trust your perceptions and your heart. As you begin with mistrust, then let that be a part of your discovery process, it will lead you to explore your perceptions. You will begin to build inner trust as more understanding fills your nature and the senses will continue to develop. This is wonderful for developing intuitive skill and we begin to learn compassion for self and others. This leads us to discern the deeper intention to be and have love. Therefore, embrace your beautiful mind, and all its questions. For it will take you on an incredible journey.

Essentially as you begin to trust, you begin to pay attention to your heart. Your heart will never mislead you. Your heart is what points you to who you really are, and your heart is the infinite highway to all wisdom and knowledge. If you pay attention to your heart you will tap into a well of resources. You will also tap into the part of yourself that can comprehend another individual's deeper soul intention.
~Sin

1/24/2008 6:01:07 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

wendy001
Manchester, CT

HUH?

1/24/2008 6:08:54 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

alex4u
West Monroe, LA

that is deep......I so get it, though!

1/24/2008 6:27:16 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

flgrama2004
Saint Petersburg, FL

Does all that mean "Life is a learning experience"?

1/24/2008 6:29:09 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

That is really deep. HAHA..

1/24/2008 6:30:22 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

WOW

1/24/2008 6:32:24 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

I discern very well and I follow my insticts. They are usually on point and have helped me out in this lifetime thus far

1/24/2008 6:38:37 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

------------------

[Edited 1/24/2008 7:18:46 PM]

1/24/2008 6:54:00 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

teena32129
Port Orange, FL

Wow! I mean, your heart can cause you to have feelings of a longing, or needing, or maybe even a love but it could just never work out. And, after time it is proven that it will just never work out. In times like that, if you choose to follow your heart you will end up worse off than you could ever imagine. If you totally trust your heart, you can be mislead into almost ruining your life, unless you can have the mind strength to pull away and just plain old survive. Sounds depressing, doesn't it? It has proven to be true I can promise you. It is sad to think but there are those out there that enjoy playing with the hearts of others and if it were not for your mind, you could be destroyed.

1/24/2008 7:06:42 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

collide64
Janesville, WI

KISS I learned to keep it simple stupid ( me being stupid). I don't trust my heart only that little voice in my head (the voice of experience).

1/24/2008 7:15:29 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

teena32129
Port Orange, FL

I hear that!!!!

and you know, the funny thing is, that after a while your mind shows your heart that your heart was wrong. It's a unique relationship between the two, but only you can know which is the one to follow, and only you are the one to suffer or benefit from the decisions you make.

[Edited 1/24/2008 7:28:46 PM]

2/2/2008 2:42:47 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

willowgrace
Roan Mountain, TN

The heart is your intuition, a deep knowing and understanding. It is not just an emotional thing that cannot be trusted, your heart and mind are connected. It is a sense of who you are and how you fit into the universe.
Question, question everything,and trust that you will learn and know truth. As much as you question the more you will discover. Everything will be ok and in the end only kindness matters.

peace to all,
willowgrace

2/2/2008 5:26:32 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

dino56
Jackson, OH

I have always feel in love with the wrong men, when I was young. Now I feel and look at things different..The heart is a serious matter. Diane

2/2/2008 6:26:08 PM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

horsedreamer101
Watertown, SD

wow, i was wrong with the whole anatomy thing, I thought the heart simply pumped blood throughout the body, I know I Aced, all my anatomy class's

2/6/2008 10:03:42 AM Learning to Trust Your Heart!  

ethie
Brentwood, NY

Most people don't start to mistrust until given a reason,therefore forcing us to rely on gut instinct and experience. The heart will mislead you if that is all one is following. I'm no expert but I feel when it comes to relationships, it's a combination of things we should be paying attention to. The heart wants what it wants with no explanation, but common sense, gut instinct,which most of us ignore will warn us that something isn't right.Even in long term relationships, a person may feel something is wrong. They choose to follow the love in their hearts and ignore all the sirens going off in their brain, stomache,etc. Only later to find out they were absolutely right.
So my point is, one cannot solely rely on what the heart is saying.

Page: 1, 2