Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup desktop

They no longer need to swipe correct they can as an alternative merely look through the chat requests they get and determine who to respond to. dating sites in boise idaho OkCupid cannot refund purchases created by way of the iPhone app. If it s a user who s attempting to build a relationship in order to scam you out of cash, you will typically uncover that their language promptly becomes really floral and romantic. best city for casual sex This is not the form of behavior you want to model for them.

mega personnel com

Not absolutely everyone is super close with their family members, but depending on how they view their connection with them, this can inform you a lot. men seeking men austin It is not like bumping into an intriguing stranger in the grocery store and hoping they are single or interested in a date. Speaking of frustrations, nothing s extra irritating than employing a dating app filled with fake profiles. www freelocaldates com We feel it s vital you have an understanding of the strengths and limitations of the web site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/25/2010 7:59:19 AM Honest Opinons  
luvcake
McHenry, IL

Now, I tried this on a different account, and they told me to delete that one!
So I did, and tried to do most changes.

1. I know my spelling sucks
2. I realized I posted something in the sex forums, however it was not about sex!
3. I will be trying to stay out of them!

Other then that, honest opinions are always welcome!
Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/25/2010 8:31:16 AM Honest Opinons  

goodman4sum1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,203)
Canton, OH

Opinions on what?

If you're looking for a profile review, there is a seperate forum for that.
It says "Profile Reviews".

6/25/2010 8:32:52 AM Honest Opinons  

photoartistguy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,612)
Minneapolis, MN

all my Opinons are honest

unless I'm just f**kin around

6/25/2010 8:51:38 AM Honest Opinons  
smiley1960x
Melbourne, FL

Are you sure you really want honesty? Because it can be brutal (especially in these here parts). Be careful what you wish for, goes the saying.

6/25/2010 9:03:27 AM Honest Opinons  

petron
Over 1,000 Posts (1,900)
Garland, TX

honest opinion?

stay away from cake and other sweets.

6/25/2010 9:06:30 AM Honest Opinons  

laughbythelake
Sturgeon Lake, MN

In my honest opinion.

You should go read the "How to use this site tutorial"

6/25/2010 9:08:17 AM Honest Opinons  

the_knee_grow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,877)
Houston, TX

I think Pluto's classification should have remained as a planet...honest opinion.

6/25/2010 9:51:44 AM Honest Opinons  

bigbazborn
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,992)
Buellton, CA

Opinions are like a**holes . . . everybody has one, they all stink, and in most places they are not welcome.

So why ask?

Just be yourself. Perhaps be the BEST you that you can be.

Bry

6/25/2010 10:03:12 AM Honest Opinons  

trueblkmann
Atlanta, GA

Quote from the_knee_grow:
I think Pluto's classification should have remained as a planet...honest opinion.

Wrong wrong Pluto is just anohter rock in space.
A big rock but just a rock!
true

6/25/2010 10:05:21 AM Honest Opinons  

klassy_klown
Over 1,000 Posts (1,215)
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from petron:
honest opinion?

stay away from cake and other sweets.

Then what's she gonna do, change her screen name to luvcarrots?

6/25/2010 10:06:40 AM Honest Opinons  

the_knee_grow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,877)
Houston, TX

Quote from trueblkmann:
Wrong wrong Pluto is just anohter rock in space.
A big rock but just a rock!
true

You might want to read what I said and try to comprehend.....

6/25/2010 10:18:15 AM Honest Opinons  

superjasn
Las Vegas, NV

honest opinion, i think some mexican food would be awesome right now.

6/25/2010 2:58:29 PM Honest Opinons  

icuddle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,601)
Salem, OR

Becca - you sound interesting. Beware, though, that restaurants go broke more often, and sooner, than any other business. A slight recession which makes people dine out less can finish even the best eatery with the best food and best prices. Then there are the ways your employees can screw up health inspections/etc for you...which can get you shut down. The main mission of most culinary schools is to teach you enough to make you think you can make it as a restauranteur, and then sell you a place of your own, and sock you into a mortgage, franchise, etc...knowing you will fail, so you have to let it go back, and they can pull the same gag, using the same place, on someone else. Before opening a restaurant, perfect your recipes, and self publish a few cook books. After some success there, try to sell a cook book to a major publisher. After that, you can get on talk shows, etc, as a known chef. THEN, try to get a loan to open a restaurant of your choosing in a place of your choosing. More specialized places do better than general places, so try a Teriyaki place, or an Italian Grill place, or such, rather than a general Chinese & American fare place. Have a dozen items on the menu that you do really great, instead of fity things you do just so-so. Once you make it as a famous chef, you will have your pick of dates. Marry a guy who likes to eat as much as you like to cook.

6/25/2010 3:39:03 PM Honest Opinons  

george1965
Bedford, VA

honest? ok try it AGAIN!!!

6/25/2010 4:57:05 PM Honest Opinons  

ron10000
Over 1,000 Posts (1,022)
Brighton, MI

I get the feeling that you posted this in some other forum initially. Most of the profile reviewers have much more astute comments to make.

Ron

6/25/2010 5:02:37 PM Honest Opinons  

countrylady53
Terrell, TX

Quote from laughbythelake:
In my honest opinion.

You should go read the "How to use this site tutorial"

Now that's funny!

6/25/2010 5:15:06 PM Honest Opinons  

octaveoctave
Annapolis, MD

Judging by the previous thread, I would think honest opinions would be the last thing you would want.

[Edited 6/25/2010 5:15:21 PM PST]

6/25/2010 5:16:50 PM Honest Opinons  

countrylady53
Terrell, TX

Quote from octaveoctave:
Judging by the previous thread, I would think honest opinions would be the last thing you would want.

Dammit, I just shot coffee out my nose!

6/25/2010 6:12:51 PM Honest Opinons  

great_hands
Hammond, IN

It could be better, but it's not the worst. Focus more on your interests. You seem to have a dominate personality. It's ok to focus on your goals, but balance that with things you feel are girly. Emasculating a man is a very good way to become the crazy cat lady. There are many men that wear the dress, but no man wants to hear that. Keep trying, read other profiles, and take the tutorial. You'll be a queen of online in no time.

6/25/2010 6:37:54 PM Honest Opinons  

dougiem
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,139)
Brewer, ME

My honest opinion is that your username is very fitting. It's quite obvious that you do indeed love cake.

6/26/2010 7:27:30 AM Honest Opinons  
luvcake
McHenry, IL

Quote from goodman4sum1:
Opinions on what?

If you're looking for a profile review, there is a seperate forum for that.
It says "Profile Reviews".

Yea, I did not know that there was a area for it.

6/26/2010 7:32:04 AM Honest Opinons  
luvcake
McHenry, IL

Quote from dougiem:
My honest opinion is that your username is very fitting. It's quite obvious that you do indeed love cake.

Nice way to call someone fat. lol
But, the reason my name is luvcake is because I am a pastry chef major.

Far as everyone else goes, thanks.
Got what I needed and now I am going to remove the forum!
Thanks again