Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

Launched in 2012 by the Chinese LGBTQ neighborhood web site Danlan, Blued is the major gay dating app in China. catholic singles austin V. You do not really know someone until you know what they want in life find out this, and you will study if you can see your plans fitting in effectively with his. geek friend finder We want Match to be a enjoyable, safe on the net dating web site where you can meet significant, committed singles prepared for a true relationship.

datehookup houston

Lumen is a modern dating app specifically designed for adventurous over 50s to meet genuine like minded singles. escanaba singles Worst issue I seasoned are relationships where a single or each of them need to transform in order to make it perform. Also, do not under any situations remain the complete evening at a hookup s home. craigslist memphis herramientas Not every person is super close with their family, but based on how they view their partnership with them, this can tell you a lot.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/2/2008 3:49:24 PM Sex in the messages.  

fasttracker
Middleburg, FL

Whew........It lives in Daytona..damn there goes the Daytona 500

2/2/2008 3:59:59 PM Sex in the messages.  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Reading his posts--I truly believe he really gets off on talking like that--sounds about like a child molester--oops----What a dog---I can't even fathom a man?? talking like that.

I'M -REALLY HAPPY WE HAVE SOME NICE MEN ON HERE-=-THAT CREEP IS NUTS----

2/2/2008 5:33:51 PM Sex in the messages.  

dannachanna
Des Moines, IA

My personal thought on this profile is that it's a fake, what some other person put up so that he or she could use as a bull dozer to thrash on people they differ with or have been shunned by. Whoever the real person behind that picture is, has probably got some issues with women in general but I think he's alive and well in the form of another profile, just using this fake man to bash on the women he really hates. He'll pull him out of storage when he needs him, instead of using his everyday profile. JMO

2/2/2008 5:42:30 PM Sex in the messages.  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

hmmmmm I wonder if it is snygar/sliny/photo? Makes a person go hmmmmmmm????

2/2/2008 6:07:27 PM Sex in the messages.  

pylgram
Checotah, OK

Very Interesting.

Pyl

2/2/2008 8:09:46 PM Sex in the messages.  

incredulous
Greenville, SC

I've never been able to have sex with a message. If someone figures it out, please tell me.

2/3/2008 10:39:20 AM Sex in the messages.  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

LADIES......THERE IS HOPE!!!!

Following is a copy of a message I WROTE to a man, not on this site.....It will be obvious when you read it.

Thanks for your apology.

I'm sorry I found it necessary to speak to you in the manner in which I did, but, perhaps, now you can understand a bit better why so many women react negatively to some of the correspondence they receive online.

We have no way of knowing to whom we are speaking, and, if we dare to let down our guard and become emotionally involved, only to find out a scammer or player has latched onto us, it brings drama we can do without!.

I appreciate your taking the time to send me an apology....most do not even admit that they were out of line. I only want you to realize that it's better to be a bit cautious and reserved in the beginning....later on, if you find a woman who is like-minded, as far as your priorities are concerned, go for it!

I think you may find that most women are truly looking for, at least, the man's intention of wanting to get to know a few OTHER things about them, prior to asking if they're good in bed. (I'm also willing to bet that most of them ARE, but, going about it that way, you may never find out.)

Sincerely,

Knittin Kitten

I just wanted you to see this because sometimes I wonder if these men actually know how we feel. If we block them without explaining why, who knows if they ever learn. This man was truly sorry and sent me a letter of apology.

2/5/2008 5:02:41 AM Sex in the messages.  

anne654
Springfield, MO

I just have to laugh, all I can do!
Got a vague email from someone this morning, checked out his profile, says he is a Christian and a gentleman, replied to him his email was pretty vague - and immediately wrote back with sexual innuendoes. I just could not resist pointing out to him that as a Christian and a gentleman as stated in his profile, this behavior does not fit the profile?
Needless to say he goes on the block list. My block list has only profiles that are annoying and won't go away. Blocked one person on the discussion groups once, even that is gone.
There are good men out there, just have to watch out for the perverts, ladies

2/5/2008 5:20:23 AM Sex in the messages.  

josiemae
Kissimmee, FL

The real romance seems not to have any anticipation. Some relationships seem to be built with a sexual notion. There is a tendency to ignore exactly what is needed in a relationship to make it last. Focus is on sexual desires and ability. Some people fail to realize that our physical structures and our mental abilities sometimes become dysfunctional. Before sex is addressed in a relationship, let us first know exactly what that person is after - a long-term relationship or a relationship that just satisfies sexual desires? We should be up front in letting each person know, and be honest, exactly what we are searching for in each other. This is a form of respect in letting the individual decide for him or herself what he or she is looking for. One will be able to genuinely decide whether or not he or she would settle for the objective of the other person in seeking a relationship or just simply move on.

2/5/2008 9:00:08 AM Sex in the messages.  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Just reading this whole thing and I enjoy sex I think I'm normal as men go, so after messaging and phone conversations when would you ladies suggest the topic be brought up. My profile is quite simple and it isn't mentioned there and from my posts I hope I have gotten across the kind of person I am. So when is the proper time to discuss sex. Sunny

2/5/2008 9:03:23 AM Sex in the messages.  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Sunny, I believe that if the same things are sought in a relationship, it will naturally progress to that either by you or your partner. But I agree, it is not something that should be discussed before you feel comfortable that you both are seeking the same type of relationship....whether it be long term or just friends (with benefits)...geez, that's hard to even type!!

Smiles and good day to all

[Edited 2/5/2008 9:03:48 AM]

2/5/2008 10:13:29 AM Sex in the messages.  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Sonny: Your question is a good one. I went back and checked my profile. I have mentioned in my FIRST paragraph, that I'm looking for long-term, monogamous. I did that on purpose, hoping to discourage those who are looking for a roll in the hay.

I find that the men who try to discuss sex immediately,usually, have not read my profile, and are seeking instant gratification, so they are losers from the start. As for sex discussion, I keep it to a minimum, at least until we have actually met face to face....To me, that dang ole "chemistry" (or lack of it) can be a deal breaker, so there's no need to discuss it other than to reassure the man that I'm functioning as a full woman who expects sex to be an important part of my monogamous relationship. (I'm aware that there are no "absolutes", but I want to at least be assured that the man is sincerely SEEKING a relationship rather than a conquest.)

I have no problem discussing sexual matters, but make it clear that it's not my thing to participate in "cyber-sex" or "cam sex" as an introduction to meeting. I have no opinion on it, after being in the relationship. I will know at that time.

My further thought is that, the "right time" may differ with the woman to whom you are speaking. If she is not looking for long term, or monogamy, or commitment (emotional or otherwise), you will have probably already found that out and, just be aware of her reaction when you bring up the subject....She'll let you know, in no uncertain terms, if she wants to discuss it.

I hope I have been at least a bit helpful in answering your questions.........

Sincerely,

KK
Judy

2/5/2008 10:21:42 AM Sex in the messages.  

carlito1951
Spring Valley, NY

Ladies..if you think that it's a male thing to bring up the subject about sex would it be unlady like for the woman to bring it up?

I once started to spend time with a female who I had met at a party and I guess she had more sex in her mind then I did..Can you believe that after a few weeks she had asked another female of mine if I was gay?

2/5/2008 10:26:36 AM Sex in the messages.  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

It can go both ways... I was emailing with this one woman and by email number 4 she was sending me nude pictures of her. I received a total of 32 pictures, 28 in one day alone.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8