Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups near me craigslist

I hope to have a blessed union with a good Muslim Man someday. kodiak ak dating Use this forum to seek advice, ask inquiries and share experiences. Leaning on someone else beneath the duress of divorce is hardly a foundation for connection accomplishment. flirtfinder delete account You got cases to prep, clubs to attend, briefings to schmooze, there is not a entire lot of time for you to be seeking for a soulmate.

skipthegames one night stands

Just before asking something potentially uncomf, Tracy says to read the area and ask your self if you are in the proper headspace to give answers as well. speed dating durango co Usually, on the web dating solutions permit web pages to supply personal data then to search for other persons making use of some category tiny as age, gender and place. I ve been on two months and so far not considerably luck. badoo profile visitors If you want to tell your story, just ask the host, and we ll attempt to make time for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/31/2008 10:02:09 AM Sex in the messages.  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Sex is a subject that needs to be discussed..but only after you reach a certain comfort level...which for myself, is after knowing someone thru emails and phonecalls if they live to far away to meet right way. I want to know how they feel about intimacy, how important is it for them. I know how I feel...and the replies I get...just help in knowing more about the individual. As to a man getting way too personal..way too fast, 9 times out of 10...he is just wanting to have what seems to be so very prevalent...cyber sex. This is how he..gets his kicks...puts the bait out there..and sees if he can get lucky...and guys like this, do get lucky...there are women that respond to this...and there are women who use sex to get what they want. The upside of getting emails or instant messages that are in my opinion trash...it just narrows down the field...delete..block..and that is one less jerk, I have to deal with.

1/31/2008 10:06:29 AM Sex in the messages.  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I think some of it comes from the way some was raised up,
We didn't even say the word in our house, but in one of my friends they
talked more open about sex,so some may think its ok,but I want a man who want all of me
just not one thing.

course got to find the one first I am to short,fat,far away,
but people think went my daughter and I go out and I am dress up
,they think we are sisters and I am the younger one? go figer.
even a 26 yrs old said I was good looking.

1/31/2008 10:18:49 AM Sex in the messages.  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

Lotus: you said it all, well put.

1/31/2008 10:30:46 AM Sex in the messages.  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Nice to know there are still some gentlemen left in this world. Thanks guys, you restored my faith in men. I was begining to think that was all you cared about these days.

1/31/2008 10:45:03 AM Sex in the messages.  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

Most of us agree, that it is further down the list. I agree sex is different than love. As for me sexual intercourse is the unltimate sharing of self and is reserved for a long term relationship.

I just find it hard to believe that sex would be the most important item in a relationship.

1/31/2008 10:50:04 AM Sex in the messages.  

toytown
Paris, KY

I agree with the majority. Don't mention sex

1/31/2008 10:51:22 AM Sex in the messages.  

michael061
Arlington, VA

londen,

My guess is that a very small minority of men, send the vast majority of the type of e-mails that you are talking about. These few probably contact lots of women in the hopes of scoring quickly. They are not looking for company, or friendship, they are only looking for one thing. (and they do not want to try any one woman twice)

I have known men who made passes at every women they met. Even if they only batted 160, or even as low as 70, (7 hits per hundred at bats), they scored a lot of runs.

I have never quite figured out how some guys could evaluate their success in life by the number of sexual conquests they were able to make. (Isn't that a sad reflection on their lives)

I guess it is easier to hold yourself in high regard if you adapt low standards. We all know the truth. The truth is that raising a child, is the most challenging thing a couple can try to do. Raising the small baby that God has given us, and carefully sculpturing him, or her, until they become a productive member of society, is the truest measure of a man or women.

The great challenge in life is to find, and keep a mate for the long term. Most of my friends have been married for 30, 40, even 50 year's--- (and in a couple of cases 60 years) They have raised their children well and they all plan to take care of their mates until the very end. I have never married, but I fully understand that my friends who have done a good job of it, are far superior to me.

Sadly, there are a large number of people who are very lonely. They are easy prey for people who want to take advantage of them.

I have known many very good men who were looking for love and friendship. Most of the time women seem to think these guys are, "boring". Women, (and men too), seem to be drawn by the flash of the rhinestone. One of the few really good things about being our age is that we now understand that a huge rhinestone, is worth far less than very small, well cut diamond.

From what I have read, there are diamonds here at DHU. (both male and female) I know it is politically incorrect, but maybe we should all try to be a little more discriminating! Love is wonderful, but a good relationship requires kindness, respect, patience, sacrifice, hard work, and caring about each other.---

Love alone, is not enough.

Michael

1/31/2008 10:52:22 AM Sex in the messages.  

shnpker
Petrolia, ON

This was a good subject, Londen, and I am encouraged by the responses. Perhaps I'm not too old after all to enjoy the comments and conversation of a mixed crowd. Thanks everyone.

1/31/2008 11:31:07 AM Sex in the messages.  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

I keep telling you all of us men shadow people are not all bad, we have hearts also.

1/31/2008 11:46:28 AM Sex in the messages.  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

Yes, ladies, Lastime, is everything he says he is. Known him as a friend for sometime, never a thing out of the way. Always a gentleman, at least with me.

1/31/2008 12:04:57 PM Sex in the messages.  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

Thanks blueshortcake: your check is in the mail

1/31/2008 12:06:07 PM Sex in the messages.  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

Yes we do have hearts. Unfortunately, some of us get trampled on while trying to prove it

1/31/2008 12:21:55 PM Sex in the messages.  

poppirocco
Cicero, IN

Londen, better that they mention it right up front. I communicated with a guy through another site and met him last week. We had a nice time, late breakfast, walk through an antique mall, coffee and pie. Then I get hit with a big French kiss. I was so shocked that I couldn't email him back for 2 days. He replied that I should have looked at his profile a little better. He skipped "friendship", "dating" and checked "intimate" and "committed". He expected me to put out right away. NOT!
Yup, find out up front.

1/31/2008 12:50:03 PM Sex in the messages.  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

People younger than my kids have mentioned sex right up front. Right after the ''wink'' it's the next subject up...

1/31/2008 1:01:02 PM Sex in the messages.  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

if that's happening sorry if men on a 2nd chat are bringing up the subject of sex so sensitive to you esp online emails--don't ever think it's only a man thing...why should it be--everyone comes from all over and in your case you're from canada and unless the guy is within your location don't take anyone serious...if your morals are the same as when you 1st were married or like the first few relationships don't thing when you're older you shouldn't still believe in your morals...sex is a physical thing and tell him maybe you believe in the spiritual and the emotional to work as a team with the physical attraction...

[Edited 1/31/2008 1:02:12 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8