Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find a hookup online

Chapter 4, with all the gold, intriguing and strange velvet glove, became the concentrate. hook up ft myers Women shared stories of persons they have been interested in who couldn t look past the reality that they weren t slim. That is one of THE Very best how did you meet stories I ve ever heard/study. clownfish omegle There was no drama, BS, let me wait three days just before I call her back right after the very first date, and so forth.

listcrawler.com

Now, of course, the most effective concerns for couples need much more than wondering to oneself Why is this individual the way they are? when they do some thing weird or infuriating it calls for asking fantastic questions — and really wanting to hear the answers. free local personal ads Persons who not too long ago watched your activities, visited your profiles, and so forth can also be checked. And wouldn t ya know, they in fact kind of truly operate. sites like omegle reddit These days and age, seriously practically nothing is wrong with meeting people on the net.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/31/2008 1:18:35 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

jimmy_c
Logan, WV

I personally can not and will not date anyone that is real heavy or looks unattractive to me. Some people say that's being shallow, but how in gods name can you be with someone that is unattractive or twice your size and pretend to be happy about it?

I am in no way a pig when it comes to this. I just know what I like. Give me your thoughts!

Omg here comes a male bashing....

1/31/2008 1:24:10 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

faith32
Bedford, IN

I think that if you are not attracted to someone the way they are then you are waisting your time dating them. Everyone is attracted to different things in others, so if you aren't attracted to someone you have every right to not date them.

1/31/2008 1:25:16 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

jimmy_c
Logan, WV

Ok so I am not shallow?

1/31/2008 1:28:40 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

humingbirdlover
Smithville, ON

I'm with faith on this one!

1/31/2008 1:32:36 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

humingbirdlover
Smithville, ON

For me, the attraction needs to be there for both.

1/31/2008 2:13:41 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

We all like different things about people - things that attract some - discourage others. If you want to be happy then you should be with someone that attracts you.

1/31/2008 2:17:30 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

cherokeerose07
Pottsboro, TX

i agree, there has to be an attraction that can be diffrent things to diffrent people, i like a great smile!! laughing eyes and an attractive body, but even theat can change.

1/31/2008 2:20:25 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

happinessnlove
Dade City, FL

Who is bashing you. Thats your own opinion and honestly its basically how 95% of the population feels also. Looks come before personality because you can't tell how a person is personality wise untill you have been out with them. So in regards to first impressions looks are the only thing you can go by. Unfortunately, by doing so you sacrifice some great relationships. Sometimes, swallowing our pride and taking a chance is alot more important than looks when it comes to loving someone.

1/31/2008 2:36:58 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

winesong
Bend, OR

I have to support your honesty in stating your position...why play games?

If you are not attracted to the person at the beginning, it will never work.
Sometimes, people divorce or go their separate ways, because they grow apart, and
fail to take care of themselves, and continue to be the best they can be.
The chemistry fades away. Why are there so many divorces in the 40's age group???
Mid life crisis...not getting your needs met..or your expectations.

There are many people that look first for attraction,(that is in the eye of the beholder), not everyone is GQ, or SHAPE magazine material. Then they look for personality, intelligence, common interests, and passion..or meeting of life's values. If a man is not clean, neat and in good physical shape, often his great heart goes unrequited.

I want a man to be well groomed. Have a generous heart, illustrated by humor and kindness for other people. He can conduct intelligent conversation, and be stable in his emotions.

I would like him to be in good health, and lead an active life,
WITH PASSION for what ever he chooses to do...he knows how to make reservations, order flowers and wine. Travel too!

Be Well, and select wisely....(this is not a dress rehearsal)

Wine

1/31/2008 2:40:30 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

brokenbridges
Augusta, KS

If there isn't any physical attraction, it is never going to work. You gotta have that chemisty, that attraction that sets off a spark. Each of us see attraction in different ways.

[Edited 1/31/2008 2:40:49 PM]

1/31/2008 2:50:26 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

headofred
Dover, DE

Hey Jimmy,
Of course you have to go with what attracts you and makes you happy. Shallow would be if there was a woman you knew that was great in every way to you but xx pounds over what you like and you wouldn't even give it a try. What isn't okay is being hurtful to someone who shows an interest in you by saying something mean to get rid of them. You can say no thanks in a kind way.

1/31/2008 3:05:05 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i think everyone has the right to like who they wanna like; and i dont really think we can control who we are attracted to.

if someone isn't attracted to overweight women or underweight men; or they have a preference for a tall guy or a short girl, i don't think they "owe" it to the person to "give them a try if u like everything else about them" if they don't them.

it's better to keep on searching than to "give them a chance" and the chance doesn't work and u end up hurting them. at that point "ur too short or too large" will be even more painful since u made it seem as if it didnt make a difference.

1/31/2008 3:06:40 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Everyone likes different things... for my tall men and brown eyes make me do a double take...if we all were the same or liked the same...what fun would that be????

1/31/2008 3:13:17 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

1lynn4her
Martinsburg, WV

It is not shallow to like a certain body type or looks.Everyone wants something different.Why be with someone you are not attracted to.

[Edited 1/31/2008 3:14:31 PM]

1/31/2008 3:17:04 PM Looks! Give Me Your Input...  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I don't date anyone I find unattractive either, whether it be the appearance or the heart of a man. But do I go on about it????

I'm big, beautiful and not ashamed of my size...no matter what others think or how much they put me down. I may cushion my qualities under fat but I know the woman you are passing up and I see it as your loss. jmo

Page: 1, 2, 3