Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Young ladies, the fellow you are dating could turn out to be your husband, but much more probably, he will not. men looking for men denver At the time, I loved the notion of on line dating and went out with other Manhattanites virtually every single weekend. Also hooked up with a guy who straight up stated Egads and Holy macaroni in the course of the act. kid friendly omegle They have been protective to a controlling extent, which made me often lie to them and pretend to be their excellent daughter but do anything I wanted behind their backs.

skipthegames chat

SHE SAID– My husband encountered this on a fair quantity of dates pre me. kankakee personals Shortly just after meeting him, it was apparent that the night would likely go badly. Though it may well seem weird to talk openly about an ex, you have to acknowledge that you had lives before meeting 1 an additional, in particular if it helps you stay clear of making the identical blunders. meet up pof Right after all, dating is about meeting up face to face, hearing their voice, drinking in their smell and feeling their touch.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/10/2010 2:15:20 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

i'm thinking of moving to Colorado any reason not to?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/11/2010 7:59:15 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

so no one has any good reasons not to move,any good reasons to move there?

9/11/2010 5:37:30 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

1)Weather here sucks
2)The Job market here sucks
3)The women here aren't that great
4)There's not much to do unless you move to denver
5)The Denver Broncos now suck.

I've been here all my life and I wish I could get out.

9/11/2010 6:02:37 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

blazintrails
Fort Collins, CO
58, joined Nov. 2008

Not many! lol The job market is not so good, but is it anywhere? The natives just don't want everyone moving here so keep it on the low down!

9/11/2010 7:18:31 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

linn54
Denver, CO
61, joined Aug. 2008

Only move to CO if you have an older brother and he comes with you!

9/11/2010 10:27:07 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from blazintrails:
Not many! lol The job market is not so good, but is it anywhere? The natives just don't want everyone moving here so keep it on the low down!

What I mean but the Market is the jobs out here don't pay very well even with college degrees and such.

Its better to join the military or move out of the state if you get a degree otherwise you'll be very disapointed with how much you'll make.

I just don't recommend moving here.

9/12/2010 1:18:22 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

la_guerita8622
Fountain, CO
28, joined Jun. 2010

Reasons not to move here:
1. crazy weather , 2. Crazy drivers , 3. Finding a significant other here is also hopeless.

Reasons to move here:

1. you have a hot much younger single brother I can have.. lol , 2. You have a good paying job waiting on you. 3. You love the outdoors and mountains. 4. There is stuff to do regardless if you have money to spend or not. 5. sitting up at Garden Of The Gods and watching the sun rise/set with starbucks in ur hand is complete bliss.+

It all depends on what brings you here I guess. JMO.

9/12/2010 8:57:13 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

thanks everyone for the insights. sorry but i don't have any brothers girls,just sisters all married,sorry guys.still might move there though i don't mind the snow as long as it goes away.hows pueblo?

9/12/2010 9:05:11 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
scottalive1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,184)
Phoenix, AZ
54, joined Oct. 2006

I shovel my share of sidewalks while I was growing up...

9/12/2010 9:14:34 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

clarity101
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,873)
Aurora, CO
63, joined Oct. 2008

there is no good reason NOT to move here!

compared to MN...are you kidding me? the weather here is gorgeous!
the snow never stays long, low humidity.

pueblo is my hometown...its quaint if you like S L O W, small town atmosphere.
colorado springs is pretty and busy, denver is fun and busier! ft.collins is one
of the top best places to live in US. just depends on what youre looking for.
there are jobs...if you really want to work. the cost of living sucks but other
than north dakota where jobs are plentiful (i hear) the cost of living kinda sucks
everywhere.

and there is always sooooo much to do here. skiing, hunting, fishing, camping, nightlife,
etc...almost anything one could want.

us older gals would settle for an older cousin or two, if you can round them up.

us natives are NOT fond of the influx of out of staters...but thats because most are
terrible drivers, they are rude and disrespectful. but if you come and stay awhile...
youll make it home!

come on down

9/12/2010 9:59:39 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

thanks clarity,sounds good to me i like S L O W and i don't have to worry about a job,ssdi,got broke a long time ago.i just need some medical services once and a while.as for driving i've driven in san diego,l.a. and vagas,they can't drive.might move there next year if all goes well. so thanks all for the comments.peace and hope for all.lost

9/12/2010 12:40:36 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from jlking4now:
la querita finding a love is hard everyware not just colorado
the job markets isnt to bad depending on what you do
if you can drive in snow its not that bad

Finding love and a job here is possible but you have to comprmise the things you want most of the time and settle for less.

if your okay with working your a** off for less pay and dating someone who does fit your crtitera and dealing with 10 months of winter, 2 solid months of summer and year round construction then Colorado might be the place for you.

I'm not a Broncos fan but I admire the passion out here. Especially when its about beating the Raiders.

Quote from lostinwadena:
thanks everyone for the insights. sorry but i don't have any brothers girls,just sisters all married,sorry guys.still might move there though i don't mind the snow as long as it goes away.hows pueblo?

There's not much to do in Pueblo. basically live minutes from there and they have PMI raceway out there and such but its not as established as the Springs or Denver. Now I'm not sure if there's something to do out here but from my experience there's not much. If you do move out there I recommend moving to Pueblo West. It's looking like a very nice town in the making.

[Edited 9/12/2010 12:42:46 PM ]

9/12/2010 5:46:37 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
ma2001
Grand Junction, CO
63, joined Aug. 2010

THEN MOVE.. DONT WANT PEOPLE OF YOUR CALIBER WHO BAD TALK ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL STATE!!

Quote from mazda787b:
1)Weather here sucks

9/12/2010 5:47:32 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
ma2001
Grand Junction, CO
63, joined Aug. 2010

Where abouts in CO are thinking of moving to?

9/12/2010 8:52:05 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
63, joined Oct. 2008

9/13/2010 4:38:13 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

Do not move to COLORADO. I have lived here over 30 years and I regret every minute. Yes, I am leaving. I have never lived or visited a place with the most mean spirited, ill mannered, non-caring, illiterate, jealous, thoughtless people which I have ever come across. It’s not the Mexicans or the Asians peoples it’s the good old white Americans those who will try and get ahead at any cost who are corrupt. Look at the people we elect to public office, the crooks who have taken our tax monies and spend it on themselves and have spouses who are in law enforcement. And then there are the trusted law enforcement officials say one word and you will find out how Rodney King felt, excuse me Arvada Police Department, you are innocent until proven guilty. More likely that will be covered up. And have you noticed the drivers? It is a privilege to drive a vehicle in any State but put a Coloradoan behind a steering wheel and they think of you as an intrusion because they are in the left hand lane on the highway doing 55 mph, when the speed limit is 65 or 75 mph. This should give any right thinking person an idea of how Coloradoans treat each other. The “Land of Entitlement” should be the motto on the license plates. I stayed because I thought I could make a difference, a challenge asked of me after my second year. I should have listened to my wife and left then. There must be something in the water, which makes these people act with cruel and malicious intentions? Find some place else to live because this is not the place and you too will end up bitter.

9/13/2010 7:35:51 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from ma2001:
THEN MOVE.. DONT WANT PEOPLE OF YOUR CALIBER WHO BAD TALK ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL STATE!!

Oh I'm working on it!.

Others seem to agree the grass is greener on the otherside.

To the OP

Bring a girlfriend because there's way to many men out here!.

[Edited 9/13/2010 7:36:30 PM ]

9/13/2010 7:39:20 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

horneytrish
Cortez, CO
59, joined Aug. 2010

its pretty out here in the southwest corner but the weather is unpredictable

9/13/2010 7:40:49 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

horneytrish
Cortez, CO
59, joined Aug. 2010

thats why i moved from denver to cortez

9/13/2010 8:14:20 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

1)Weather here sucks

See what I mean? His own words, confusing ? And most of them are just like him.

9/13/2010 8:33:47 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

wow would30 i think you might need anger management i don't know what you think limit really means but i drive 55 in 65 or 75 zones too.i haven't moved yet but i hope you have if i do.

9/13/2010 9:06:12 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

A great man once said “Anger cannot be Dishonest” but you highly educated Coloradoans know of whom I speak, maybe. And another thing is most those courteous drives cannot read or they just want to exercise their entitlement rights to the determent of others. Those traffic signs are posted for a reason or did you forget? Let me remind you what one says; Slower traffic keep right except to pass. So drive your 55 mph in the right hand lane please.

Some well meaning guy is asking an honest question about moving to Colorado and some of you people are refusing to admit your attitude problems and are suggesting that I have an anger issue. Well, what have you done for this State citizen?

9/14/2010 7:59:08 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

i am the OP(original poster)and well meaning guy.what have you done for your state,Sir.

9/14/2010 2:42:45 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
chesi
Pagosa Springs, CO
44, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from lostinwadena:
i'm thinking of moving to Colorado any reason not to?

Colorado is only for the adventurous of heart. There are plenty of jobs if you are willing to work. The weather is great if you love snow fun. Colorado has more sunny days than Florida. I grew up in Colorado and have been away for 20+ years but I am now heading back. I have been in the South for 17 years and have descided it is time to go homw.

9/14/2010 6:45:46 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from would30:
1)Weather here sucks

See what I mean? His own words, confusing ? And most of them are just like him.

Can you blame most people for sharing the same views as I do about colorado?

Wake up! I've been here for 24 years and it hasn't sucked this bad. At one point and time this place was decent but now its almost unbearable.

9/14/2010 7:06:06 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

well mazda,i was just trying to get a feel for the state.and if you think the weather sucks in CO,don't move to MN,CA is great but the people suck and rent/houses are two to three times the cost of CO.the people here in MN are pretty cool but bugs are everywhere!

9/14/2010 10:03:25 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Id much rather be in MN, AZ or heck even FL than here. I've lived here my hole life and in recent years this place went from being heaven on earth to hell on earth.

It honestly used to be a great place to live and now its just almost unbearable. Which reminds me that winter is almost here! we have 10 months of winter, 2 solid months of summer and year round construction.

If you manage to move here I suggest Denver, the Springs is all about the Military, there's not much to do out in Pueblo.

9/15/2010 9:07:08 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

it seem the ladies like colorado more than the guys,at least on this thread.might still think of moving to CO,at least you don't have tornados a mile wide and ten miles long out there like the one that hit here this year!scary chit man. thanks to all for the insites on colorado living.hope for you all, lost...

9/15/2010 6:15:56 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
63, joined Oct. 2008

dont kid yourself lost...we do have tornadoes here. they are mostly centered around north
eastern colorado. and we can have alot of snow dumped on us in a short time. but some of
us look forward to getting snowed in for a day...thats usually as long as it lasts.
pueblo, tho, is drier, hotter, more desert like. and its dead there as far as the night
life goes. but its a friendly small town atmosphere. and hey, when i go visit my family,
ill give you a shout out!

9/15/2010 11:32:44 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

We not only have tornados, we have more hot air, just ask the balloon boys father. Glad he left. And a few corrupt cops would be nice to see leave too.

9/16/2010 9:37:37 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lostinwadena:
it seem the ladies like colorado more than the guys,at least on this thread.might still think of moving to CO,at least you don't have tornados a mile wide and ten miles long out there like the one that hit here this year!scary chit man. thanks to all for the insites on colorado living.hope for you all, lost...

Ladies like this place because they have more options than we do. I believe there's more men than women out here so yeah its easier for them to be successful and get what they want. Men we have to compete or take what we can get.

We get Tornadoes here as well. Just cause the mountains are there doesn't mean they will prevent them from happening. Back in 08 we had a big milewide tornado up north of Denver!. Out of all the places! aside from that the summer is hot air awhile the winter is stone cold. We get the most extreme conditions all the time. But like right now with the tranisition from summer to winter the weather is fine. Its sunny outside and roughly 80-90 degrees. Its not bad but as soon as it hits the end of the month have that coat ready!.

9/16/2010 10:18:48 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

mazda the tornado that hit here was a f4/5 and it took a third of the town down to the ground no more highschool either.i still say the weather here sux more it's hot and humid here in the summer then winter can get down to 40 below or more with the wind chill, i've been here when it was 70 below for a week you can't even be outside because any exposed skin will freeze in less than a minute. lost..

9/16/2010 3:20:37 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lostinwadena:
mazda the tornado that hit here was a f4/5 and it took a third of the town down to the ground no more highschool either.i still say the weather here sux more it's hot and humid here in the summer then winter can get down to 40 below or more with the wind chill, i've been here when it was 70 below for a week you can't even be outside because any exposed skin will freeze in less than a minute. lost..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfYuT0oalXQ

This was the huge Tornado.

Here's a blizzard from this March!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9kBPoyR9Ko

9/16/2010 10:43:38 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lotusfly0
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Longmont, CO
57, joined Aug. 2010

El Paso and Denver counties the cops are like the Nazi SS and the courts and Judges are crooked.

Other than that it's a great state.

9/17/2010 9:29:09 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO
28, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lotusfly0:
El Paso and Denver counties the cops are like the Nazi SS and the courts and Judges are crooked.

Other than that it's a great state.

Don't forget about the Fountain PD. They are exactly like the cops from the movie "Super Troopers" ROFLMAO. They harrass people just for the hell of it.

9/17/2010 11:04:14 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

skimp4u
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,069)
Aurora, CO
59, joined Feb. 2009

Colorado Springs cops and judicial system are the worst. They make up chit to charge you with even though ALL the evidence proves you are RIGHT.

9/18/2010 9:14:50 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
ma2001
Grand Junction, CO
63, joined Aug. 2010

Ready your message and WOW you are so right.. There are people who are (to quote you) cruel, malicious, illiterate, mean spirited, thoughtless, SO THEREFORE we CHEER that we are getting rid of the LEADER OF THE PACK.... YOU.... Get out of Colorado and take your meanness with you. Waving BYE BYE TO YOU !!! I feel sorry for the place you move to with your pathetic attitude.

Quote from would30:
Do not move to COLORADO. I have lived here over 30 years and I regret every minute. Yes, I am leaving. I have never lived or visited a place with the most mean spirited, ill mannered, non-caring, illiterate, jealous, thoughtless people which I have ever come across. It’s not the Mexicans or the Asians peoples it’s the good old white Americans those who will try and get ahead at any cost who are corrupt. Look at the people we elect to public office, the crooks who have taken our tax monies and spend it on themselves and have spouses who are in law enforcement. And then there are the trusted law enforcement officials say one word and you will find out how Rodney King felt, excuse me Arvada Police Department, you are innocent until proven guilty. More likely that will be covered up. And have you noticed the drivers? It is a privilege to drive a vehicle in any State but put a Coloradoan behind a steering wheel and they think of you as an intrusion because they are in the left hand lane on the highway doing 55 mph, when the speed limit is 65 or 75 mph. This should give any right thinking person an idea of how Coloradoans treat each other. The “Land of Entitlement” should be the motto on the license plates. I stayed because I thought I could make a difference, a challenge asked of me after my second year. I should have listened to my wife and left then. There must be something in the water, which makes these people act with cruel and malicious intentions? Find some place else to live because this is not the place and you too will end up bitter.

9/18/2010 5:28:25 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

Did “ma2001” really believing in his or her posting? For if, they did why leave and deleted their profile after making the pusillanimous comment?

9/18/2010 6:37:39 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

would30 stay on topic or find another thread.lost...

9/18/2010 7:18:58 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

lostinwadena are you not the one who first started this thread?

Then explain yourself or were you “ma2001?”

I would want honest and direct replies without the snakes coming out.

Are you a seeker of the truth or just throwing us a curve ball?

9/18/2010 7:38:40 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

Forums: Posts by ma2001

Thread Poster Post Date
anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?
Ready your message and WOW you are so right.. There are people who are (to quote you) cruel, malicious, illiterate, mean spirited, thoughtless, SO THEREFORE we CHEER that we are getting rid of the LE...
ma2001 Today at 08:14 AM
Colorado Chat
Not sure what to do... (blog)
totally agree with unperfectman !!!
ma2001 9/12/2010 5:07:13 PM
mechele01's Blog
happiness vs.loneliness (blog)
If a relationship is not healthy, you can be very very LONELY living with that person. That to me is more hurtful than being alone. I can make my own happiness and make decisions that will make me hap...
ma2001 9/12/2010 5:03:16 PM
lostinwadena's Blog
New to this group? Introduce yourself here!
Hello there. New to this site.. Lived in Grand Junction for 6 years now.

I dont find that there is too much to do in this town for single people. Any suggestions?
ma2001 9/12/2010 4:56:51 PM
Colorado Chat
Are there any females that like the mountains?
The mountains are the reason to live in Colorado!!. Love it. I love camping, fishing, and just a drive to the mtns to see the wonderful scenery. All 4 seasons are awesome in the mtns.
ma2001 9/12/2010 4:52:57 PM
Colorado Chat
hey grand junction weman!!!
LEARN TO SPELL FIRST ...

Quote from dragon7777777:
Are there any weman in or near grand junction dat want to hang out and want to have fu...
ma2001 9/12/2010 4:49:50 PM
Colorado Chat
Where abouts in CO are thinking of moving to?
ma2001 9/12/2010 4:47:32 PM
Colorado Chat

Quote from mazda787b:
1)Weather here sucks
2)The Jo...
ma2001 9/12/2010 4:46:37 PM
Colorado Chat

9/19/2010 5:47:10 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

would30 your nuts! i just wanted a little insight on living in colorado,i've changed my mind i don't think i'll move there after all.

9/19/2010 8:50:40 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

Nuts?

You were the one who asked a question and you got several replies.

Either live with it, because is does represent a taste of Colorado. Or find another place to drop your baggage.

9/19/2010 9:16:20 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

if you had bothered to read the whole thread you'd know i wasn't living there already and was looking for reasons both good and bad.i guess i found the bad,so what so good that you still live there?

9/19/2010 10:22:31 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

I read the thread.

I also tried to make my way through your poor grammar trying to appreciate the reason for the desire to transition here. The context you used is incorrect. The format is a non-standard question. “Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?” It is a reasonable question to ask about any negative reasons for moving.

If I understand the later part of your question, “so what so good that you still live there?”

My primary reason for “still” living in Colorado is contractual.

9/20/2010 5:47:39 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

well excuse me for not being Mr. perfect for you.i didn't know you were so interested in me.maybe you should worry about your own life and just let me live mine.

9/20/2010 1:52:17 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
63, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from would30:
I read the thread.

I also tried to make my way through your poor grammar trying to appreciate the reason for the desire to transition here. The context you used is incorrect. The format is a non-standard question. “Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?” It is a reasonable question to ask about any negative reasons for moving.

If I understand the later part of your question, “so what so good that you still live there?”

My primary reason for “still” living in Colorado is contractual.

i have read some of your posts in other threads. im not so sure you should be correcting
others on spelling, grammar, or sentence structure. and please tell me...where is danmark???
also, seems on most topics in these forums that you have replied to, you almost never have
anything positive or constructive to say. GOD help the 18-42 year old woman that decides
to step out with you.
and if you hate colorado and coloradoans so much...gtfo!

9/20/2010 2:47:09 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
75scott
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,983)
Salt Lake City, UT
40, joined Mar. 2010

I enjoy living here. It's a beautiful state. Weather is fairly mild. Plenty of sunshine.

9/20/2010 6:13:46 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

In reply and I quote: clarity101

"i have read some of your posts in other threads. im not so sure you should be correcting
others on spelling, grammar, or sentence structure. and please tell me...where is danmark???
also, seems on most topics in these forums that you have replied to, you almost never have
anything positive or constructive to say. GOD help the 18-42 year old woman that decides
to step out with you.
and if you hate colorado and coloradoans so much...gtfo!”

Your capitalization, punctuation and syntax, sentence structure needs improving.

Danmark is a constitutional monarchy in northern Europe; consists of the mainland of Jutland and many islands between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea.

If you are referring to the use of the missing “e”, which is replaced with an “a” that is the correct spelling of Danmark, in Danish. The English spelling of Denmark is correct but loses something in translation. Danish citizens considered the misspelling as an affront using the “e”.

In addition, the Danish capital is København not Copenhagen.

It appears you have eaten too much of the quasi-Danish ice cream.

9/20/2010 6:43:05 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

from would30

I question you clarity101, step up, I have no problem in explaining or making reference to another comments.

Forums: Posts by would30
Thread Poster Post Date
Whats the First word that comes to Mind?
Unaware

would30 3 minutes ago
Colorado Chat

"i have read some of your posts in other threads. im not so sure you should be correcting
others on spelling, grammar, or sentence structure. and please ...

would30 16 minutes ago
Colorado Chat
hey grand junction weman!!!
Found a weman

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yOPEXqN1rv0/Ri7Gx9fDvvI/AAAAAAAAAAc/4_zU_AkKn2Y/s1600-h/one-eyed-monster.jpg

would30 Yesterday at 12:10 AM
Colorado Chat
Take a Word Leave a Word
Beauty Brands

would30 Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Colorado Chat
The Last Word is the First Word.
Life is a gift live it wisely.

would30 Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Colorado Chat
Whats the First word that comes to Mind?
You took my word, billyidol. No problem

96 degrees today. TOO HOT. Those nu...

would30 Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Colorado Chat
(no preview available, click to read)

would30 Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Colorado Chat
Whattt up! Young single mama lookin for an awesome guy!

would30 Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Colorado Chat
Are there any females that like the mountains?
WOW; tell us more about contractions? Love them, NOT. No wonder Colorado ranks so low in the quality of education.

Your intelligence ...

would30 Yesterday at 08:06 PM
Colorado Chat

would30 Yesterday at 07:50 PM
Colorado Chat
New here whats up whats some things to know
Take up skiing and defensive driving.

would30 Yesterday at 01:13 AM
Colorado Chat
Dogs or cats.
Dogs, man’s best friend.

would30 9/18/2010 11:47:48 PM
Pet Lovers
Any single honest men in Colorado Springs??

Any single honest men in Colorado Spring. NO, they all left for Afghanist...

would30 9/18/2010 11:41:36 PM
Colorado Chat
Random Words in A.B.C. Order
Neurotic

would30 9/18/2010 11:29:36 PM
Colorado Chat
New to this group? Introduce yourself here!
rayg1952
view all msgs: received from | sent to 9/18/2010 8:18:38 PM
Subject: Boring
Message: Don't send me anymore message because I won't read them I'll just delete the...

9/21/2010 12:36:28 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
63, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from would30:

to step out with you.
and if you hate colorado and coloradoans so much...gtfo!”

Your capitalization, punctuation and syntax, sentence structure needs improving.

Danmark is a constitutional monarchy in northern Europe; consists of the mainland of Jutland and many islands between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea.

If you are referring to the use of the missing “e”, which is replaced with an “a” that is the correct spelling of Danmark, in Danish. The English spelling of Denmark is correct but loses something in translation. Danish citizens considered the misspelling as an affront using the “e”.

In addition, the Danish capital is København not Copenhagen.

It appears you have eaten too much of the quasi-Danish ice cream.

thank you so much for the geography lesson. not so much the critique of my punctuation,
caps, etc....in case you havent noticed, its just my style and im stickin' to it!
since this is the USA and we (the powers that be) spell it denmark rather than danmark,
my attitude is 'when in rome'.... im sure there are english words that are 'misspelled'
in danish as well. if the danish citizens take an affront to the use of an 'e' rather
than an 'a', that is their problem. let them file a complaint with the UE or the UN or
the cia or the fbi...or whoever. im sure the decision to spell words in english rather
than in danish, german, russian or japanese was not intended to offend anyone. however,
your concern for their feelings while posting on a date site are...hmmmmm not really so
admirable.

the closest ive had to danish ice cream is german ice cream while strolling through some
quaint old villages around munich and Frankfort...tho that was many years ago.

btw...i dare say...most of your posts ARE intended to offend.

9/21/2010 9:56:31 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

j11johna
Denver, CO
65, joined Aug. 2010

There's two reasons to move to Colorado there's things to do and places to go to year around that is if your an active person plus the back drop of the mountains behind Denver that never gets old.

9/21/2010 11:59:33 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

havnfuninco
Fountain, CO
53, joined Jul. 2010

It's not too bad here. I drive a truck over the road and still haven't found another place I would call home.

9/21/2010 12:28:37 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
lostinwadena
Wadena, MN
46, joined Sep. 2010

thanks for the posts everyone,but i think i'll stick it out here until i can afford to move lost...

9/21/2010 2:48:39 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

I see you deleted your posting from late last night so I will quote you:

thank you so much for the geography lesson. not so much the critique of my punctuation,
caps, etc....in case you havent noticed, its just my style and im stickin' to it!
since this is the USA and we (the powers that be) spell it denmark rather than danmark,
my attitude is 'when in rome'.... im sure there are english words that are 'misspelled'
in danish as well. if the danish citizens take an affront to the use of an 'e' rather
than an 'a', that is their problem. let them file a complaint with the UE or the UN or
the cia or the fbi...or whoever. im sure the decision to spell words in english rather
than in danish, german, russian or japanese was not intended to offend anyone. however,
your concern for their feelings while posting on a date site are...hmmmmm not really so
admirable.

the closest ive had to danish ice cream is german ice cream while strolling through some
quaint old villages around munich and Frankfort...tho that was many years ago.

btw...i dare say...most of your posts ARE intended to offend. From clarity101.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried to look up your profile and not to surprising you was invisible.

What do you have to hide?

If you choose to use improper English and bash my postings it is surly your choice.

Having strong feelings about “when is Rome” I suspect you also object to the usage of other languages: Spanish, French, and Japanese for instructional purposes.

The voters of Colorado passed a law making Spanish a secondary language so our Spanish speaking population could better understanding the confusing English. Moreover, even though you choose to use improper English, I will defend your right.

However, at your posted age of 59, you should be appalled with how limited public monies are misused to educate our younger population and by your actions and tolerance; you only contribute to the decline.

I would have much rather used the “Christian” method of resolving conflicts by taking the problem directly to you instead of using this forum.

I have rights to my opinions and if you were to read all my postings you would find some critical, humorous and abstract, there is a mixture, I may choose to agree or disagree.

I therefore, challenge you clarity101 oxymoron, a rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, to come out of you shell and be public by showing yourself; else, run the risk of being pusillanimous and a turtle.

[Edited 9/21/2010 2:54:45 PM ]

9/21/2010 10:56:24 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

bigthymer2069
Colorado Springs, CO
27, joined Sep. 2010

come 2 colorado on vacation leave on probation i want outa here!!!

9/21/2010 11:44:47 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

to quote,

bigthymer2069: come 2 colorado on vacation leave on probation i want outa here!!!

WOW, no truer words spoke. The cops and the legal system is more corrupt than the worst citizen, enough said.

9/21/2010 11:50:18 PM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

bigthymer2069
Colorado Springs, CO
27, joined Sep. 2010

yup bn 2 jail 4 sumthin i didnt even do bc i saw a cop do it n did time cldnt leave my ex alne he chased her n arrested me.

9/22/2010 12:02:55 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  
would30
Denver, CO
54, joined Apr. 2010

Can you imagine what would have happened to Paris Hilton if she were in Colorado and had the bag of coke fallen from her purse?

They system tried to hang Kobe Bryant and almost did.

Colorful Colorado

[Edited 9/22/2010 12:05:29 AM ]

9/22/2010 12:11:06 AM Anybody have some good reasons not to move to Colorado?  

bigthymer2069
Colorado Springs, CO
27, joined Sep. 2010

jus like they say tht punch line hits like tha fist of chris brown n tha face of rihanna