Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookup alternative

For years, I was one particular degree of separation from the love of my life and did not know it. where to hook up in miami We determine on takeout and a film at his home. Make a attempt and unlock your secrets of romantic compatibility via online dating communicationeasily. costa rica girls That I wish he could give me a second likelihood but fully realize if he does not want something to do with me once again.

megapersnals

Even though some folks appear for partners with whom they can uncover shared regions of interests, some fall for exceptionally opposite personalities. monterey hookup It is an opportunity for people to speedily meet a big quantity of persons to potentially date. Federal Trade Commission s tips on avoiding on line dating scams. cougarlife desktop version You would think that spending would be desirable, since No cost Neighborhood Hookups.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/9/2008 9:37:44 AM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

akashaman
Brunswick, OH

It has been a long time since I have come across a group of individuals who are open minded enough to realize that there are as many ways as there are people. Hello to you all, thank you for giving the rest of us somewhere to go where we won't be judged for being different.

2/9/2008 1:30:17 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

sea_dragon
Crystal River, FL

everyone

2/9/2008 2:36:55 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

Long days and pleasant nights to you both, Akashaman and Dragon!

2/9/2008 2:41:04 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

We are a bunch of blind men surrounding an elephant. The sooner everyone realizes this...and sees it as a positive and not a negative, the more peace there will be!

2/9/2008 3:13:26 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

akashaman
Brunswick, OH

thank you, may the light always shine in your lives.

2/9/2008 11:09:09 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I am not sure about the earth based spiritual understandings as I have never gotten into them. However, I do think that everything on the earth, as well as in the universe is living. Not the same as us, but still alive and a part of the whole that is what makes life. A tree is life or it could not die. Even mountains can be eaten away by water and quakes.

2/16/2008 7:59:18 AM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

moonwolf7492
Nauvoo, IL

Dropped in to say hi!

2/17/2008 8:20:27 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

You all know that I and a few others have been harping for this thread for a long time. I am so glad we have it and that there are so many finding and responding. There are some of us trying to follow this path alone and it is hard to think there is no one out here understands what you have understood. You all are great.

2/20/2008 8:09:07 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

sandrakay
Joplin, MO

Please dont critize me for being a christian. Seems that you see this as all or nothing and that is not fair to you or me. I have a boyfried that is pegan, he told me on the second date. I see a christian counselor and boy did he have a hay day with this. My mom, well I am to open for her, always has been always will be. My first thoughts were exactly what you have refered to.Don and I sat down together at the computer for a couple of hours, looking up Christianity vs the Pegan beleifs. That was about 2 months ago. Some people say I am not a good christian cause I dont beleive or practice on what the bible sayes as a whole. I do not push the bible on Don and he does not push your beleifes on me. From time to time we will get into a disscusion about different practices. Most of the time it is me asking him question. He is still learning himself. Please dont lump me with others who are not open to others beleifs and feelings. If you want to talk to me, help me understand, this man is very important to me. I do not like walking blindly into a relatiionship with such variables. I want this relationship to grow but I need to be on the same page and understand whats going on. Not running scared into the night.

2/20/2008 8:58:46 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Hello sandrakay and welcome!!!

I am sure that I can speak for all of us here, when I say that we welcome your humble search for knowledge. There are many people who would rather blindly believe rather than openly seek. You will only see what you open your mind to see.

First of all, in case you didn't know, almost ALL Christian stories and traditions are from pagan origins. All of the books about jesus were written at least 40 years to 200 years AFTER jesus' death. The Catholic church "Connonized" the books of the bible, picking and choosing which books were considered "holy", around 300 A.D.

Many of us here are what you might call former christians. Much of what you were taught is narrowly limited to the bible. I admire your love and understanding to get to know your lover better.

2/20/2008 10:49:16 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

moonwolf7492
Nauvoo, IL

U seen like a wonderful person sandrakay. There r alot of people that cant keep an open mind and therefore stop learning. I think its great 2 b able 2 except each others beliefs. I wish u both happiness in ur journey through life 2gether!

3/3/2008 4:07:33 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

I love this parable. Especially when one applies it to religion. Each religion - even Christianity - only sees a *part of the whole*. But not the whole, itself. And the whole of the Kingdom of Heaven is one which none of us can completely comprehend. It is bigger than the Bible, bigger than the Koran.

I have always felt it was a damn fine shame that so many people choose to cage their Deity in a book - when the Divine cannot be caged, and cannot be confined to one thing. When one allows oneself to see the Divine as greater than their personal perceptions one is truly blessed. (Of course, IMHO.)

The Parable of the Blind Men and the Elephant
the original version from the Buddhist canon

A number of disciples went to the Buddha and said, "Sir, there are living here in Savatthi many wandering hermits and scholars who indulge in constant dispute, some saying that the world is infinite and eternal and others that it is finite and not eternal, some saying that the soul dies with the body and others that it lives on forever, and so forth. What, Sir, would you say concerning them?"

The Buddha answered, "Once upon a time there was a certain raja who called to his servant and said, 'Come, good fellow, go and gather together in one place all the men of Savatthi who were born blind... and show them an elephant.' 'Very good, sire,' replied the servant, and he did as he was told. He said to the blind men assembled there, 'Here is an elephant,' and to one man he presented the head of the elephant, to another its ears, to another a tusk, to another the trunk, the foot, back, tail, and tuft of the tail, saying to each one that that was the elephant.

"When the blind men had felt the elephant, the raja went to each of them and said to each, 'Well, blind man, have you seen the elephant? Tell me, what sort of thing is an elephant?'

"Thereupon the men who were presented with the head answered, 'Sire, an elephant is like a pot.' And the men who had observed the ear replied, 'An elephant is like a winnowing basket.' Those who had been presented with a tusk said it was a ploughshare. Those who knew only the trunk said it was a plough; others said the body was a grainery; the foot, a pillar; the back, a mortar; the tail, a pestle, the tuft of the tail, a brush.

"Then they began to quarrel, shouting, 'Yes it is!' 'No, it is not!' 'An elephant is not that!' 'Yes, it's like that!' and so on, till they came to blows over the matter.

"Brethren, the raja was delighted with the scene.

"Just so are these preachers and scholars holding various views blind and unseeing.... In their ignorance they are by nature quarrelsome, wrangling, and disputatious, each maintaining reality is thus and thus."

Then the Exalted One rendered this meaning by uttering this verse of uplift

O how they cling and wrangle, some who claim
For preacher and monk the honored name!
For, quarreling, each to his view they cling.
Such folk see only one side of a thing.

3/17/2008 5:23:34 AM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

Happy Monday Morning Sisters and Brothers All

Had a little free time this morning and wanted to wish you all a blessed day of Peace and Love, for us and others

Will we be discussing where we came from and where we are going to in this thread?

I truly enjoy discussions of awareness

Must go for now.....

May the Winds of Peace always caress your Spirit in Love

3/29/2008 12:16:13 PM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

*whistles*

Just thought some threads deserve more "up" time.

3/30/2008 10:44:35 AM Pagan, Asatru, Earth based, Etc.  

scott_21
Salisbury, NC

I guess its no big secret here I am an Odinist. It seems the community of us is quite small yet earth based religions are the fastest growing religions in the States and Europe, so it must be were just not as lucky as those who can get dates

I think though my main problem is that I can't get a date is my religion its always so hard to explain different world views and then when they go read the Eddas and Sagas, they think I am nuts.

We need to get this section active ASAP

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6