Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

EliteSingles is on the pricier side when it comes to chat websites, beginning at £24. best free dating site kentucky To aid you build a dating app with all of the aforementioned elements, we designed a table showing the technologies stacks for both iOS and Android devices as nicely as cross platform apps. A single really should not wait also long to respond or reply instantly all the time. best pick up places in mumbai It s this encounter, on the other hand, that has enabled me to figure out what the hell I am doing, and I want to share some of my recommendations and tricks with you.

mobile listcrawler

That contact lasted over two hours, there was in no way a moment of awkward silence, conversation flowed with ease. blythe dating I don t forget being drunk and saying, Bro, she s like, famous to one of my good friends. If you feel like someone is already trying to alter issues about you to suit their requirements, that is not okay. shake it hookup app review ) not as good as tinder and CMB.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

For those of you who don't know... There is a FREE Jazz Festival held on the FIRST Sunday of EVERY month on the Riverwalk in Fort Lauderdale. Depending on the weather there can be between a few hundred and a few thousand people in attendance.

We set aside a special meeting place where fellow DateHookup members can meet, spend some casual, low pressure time getting to know one another. This is a GREAT way to spend a Sunday brunch relaxing and meeting other singles in a intimate, calm and friendly environment!

This event is a pot-luck and this months theme
is "Breast Cancer Awareness" so please bring something to share!

People bring everything under the sun but if you need ideas, just ask!

Here are the directions and details:
Address for mapquest:
Broward Center for the Performing Arts
201 SW 5th Avenue
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33312
Directions from I-95:

1. I-95 to Broward Blvd., Go East.
  2. Turn Right (south) on to SW 5th Ave.
  3. Go to the first and only stoplight at the intersection of SW 5th and Himmarshee St.
  4. At the stoplight where SW 5th Ave intersects Himmarshee St.. (Himmarshee St. is also called 2nd St.) you should see the IMAX (Museum of Science and Discovery) on your left and the parking garage on your right. The drive up to the Performing Arts Center is straight ahead. Note: While stopped, look out your window at about the 10:00 position you will see an open grassy area, a sidewalk just to the left of the drive for the Performing Arts Center and to the left of that sidewalk a HUGE tree. We are under that tree. Look for a red balloon.
  5. Take a left on Himmarshee St. and start looking for parking.

Parking in the garage is $10 while prices vary among the lots along 2nd street - expect ranges between $5 and $10. There are meters along 2nd street but you'll need to get there around 9:30a to get one. The later you arrive, the further away you have to park or the more expensive parking will be.

NOTE:Some people have had trouble finding our ONE red balloonso I will attempt to give clearer directions so that all may find "the tree".

Marker:If you were standing in front of the main stage looking towards the street you'll see two things that look like BIG satelite TV dishes pointed at each other, we are under the tree behind the dish on your left. WE ARE DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND DISCOVERY.

Video reference: If you need a visual marker (or proof that we actually do this) you can click here!
If you plan on attending, bring something to sit on (chair or blanket). You will also want to bring some bottled water and if you want, some mimosa material, bloody marys, wine or what ever else you enjoy. Some people turn this into an event while others bring nothing. If you want to pack a picnic basket, feel free to do so or stroll around with other singles and grab a bite from one of the street vendors or eat in one of the numerous restaurants. Your choice!

I will be there from 9:30 until at least 2:00p (unless it rains). The band plays from 11:00a until 2:00p and most singles start arriving around 10:15 with stragglers showing up as late as noon. Dress is VERY casual.

RAIN CHECK: If the weather looks iffy you may call the Broward County Parks and Recreation Department at (954) 828-5363 to obtain information about the event including cancellations. Press options 3 for info on the Jazz Brunch and then option 4 for status re: weather. I will post a weather notice around 7:30a but in April the waited until 8:30a to cancel the event and I am already enroute by then.

In case of rainwe will meet for Bloody Mary'sat the outdoor resturant at the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas (just a few blocks from where we would meet at the jazz festival). The Riverside is located at 620 East Las Olas Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 and their phone is: (954) 467-0671 For directions click HERE

DON’T FORGET SUNBLOCK!!!
If you need more info, either send me an email or drop me a note here!

[Edited 9/28/2010 6:56:10 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

17 attending so far...   Join DateHookup.dating today!

knightonafrog
  Fort Lauderdale, FL

sunnyd231
  Lake Worth, FL

gabbie_florida
  Fort Lauderdale, FL

beckyinparadise
  Pompano Beach, FL

penny2756
  Deerfield Beach, FL

a1catch
  Pompano Beach, FL

virgobsi
  Hollywood, FL

islopez731
  Hialeah, FL

sanborondon
  Fort Lauderdale, FL

jerome10
  Fort Lauderdale, FL

cutekitten14
  Miami, FL

luckystrike4u
  Pompano Beach, FL

sammy2222
  Boynton Beach, FL

lori_ready4u
  Fort Lauderdale, FL

alexei3000
  Hollywood, FL

vtxdiver
  Hollywood, FL

sonny330654
  Pompano Beach, FL

9/24/2010 7:03:34 PM Singles Meet & Greet - Jazz Fest - Ft. Lauderdale, FL  

knightonafrog
Over 1,000 Posts (1,239)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

10/3/2010 11:00 AM

Las Olas Riverwalk
201 SW 5th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

(see on a map)

Share Event:

The Tenth Jazz Festival of 2010 is nearly here!
We're talking Sunday, October 3rd, 2010!

9/24/2010 10:27:15 PM Singles Meet & Greet - Jazz Fest - Ft. Lauderdale, FL  

sunnyd231
Lake Worth, FL

Bringing a guest and quite a few others will also be attending

9/26/2010 12:36:54 PM Singles Meet & Greet - Jazz Fest - Ft. Lauderdale, FL  

knightonafrog
Over 1,000 Posts (1,239)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Yeah, last month Dina very kindly handed out over 100 name tags! Great crowd!

9/27/2010 10:12:10 AM Singles Meet & Greet - Jazz Fest - Ft. Lauderdale, FL  

duanebyrne45
Pompano Beach, FL

Sorry don't do Jazz,,,,,, Go to this website and listen to this band.. Thats music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWVL8KanY58&p=DE50B3E8C7D0D72E&index=1&playnext=1 cut copy and paste this into the address bar....

9/27/2010 1:13:29 PM Singles Meet & Greet - Jazz Fest - Ft. Lauderdale, FL  

zardoz69
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from duanebyrne45:
Sorry don't do Jazz,,,,,, Go to this website and listen to this band.. Thats music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWVL8KanY58&p=DE50B3E8C7D0D72E&index=1&playnext=1 cut copy and paste this into the address bar....

Howdy DG45:While I Mostly Agree With Your Statement In Theory,It Is (In My Case) A Bit More Complex Than That...
While I Am A Fan Of:"Evanescence" I've Always Like The Artist That Originated That Sound Even More "Holly Mcnarland" Several Years Before (1997,To Be Exact) & While There Is Jazz I Do Like I Doubt We Are Talking About The Sane Thing When We Use The Term Jazz...
I Like Advant Gaurde Jazz Like Miles Davis,John Coltrane,Sun Ra,Albert Iyler,Charles Llypd Etc...
But Your Point Is Well Taken...
Peace To All...
ZarDoZ69...

9/27/2010 2:19:49 PM Singles Meet & Greet - Jazz Fest - Ft. Lauderdale, FL  

jhannah
Hollywood, FL

Sorry I can't make this one. Going out of town. Last month was a first for me and it was great meeting so many new friends. Catch you in Nov. hopefully

9/27/2010 3:55:45 PM Singles Meet & Greet - Jazz Fest - Ft. Lauderdale, FL  

knightonafrog
Over 1,000 Posts (1,239)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Any women coming down from Delray or Boynton? We have another woman who wants to carpool... let me know and I'll put the two of you in touch!

Thanks!

Pete
P.S. As of now, between here, meetup and facebook we have 50 people coming!

[Edited 9/28/2010 8:05:36 AM ]