Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fling hookup app

Any lady who would overlook that is paying a fortune in extra baggage charges herself. devon singles You need to insist on meeting with the shadchan who represents you. It claims to have high achievement rates on all its matches produced. usa sex guide charlotte nc We had been carrying a superior conversation, then she realized that I m older than her by nearly a decade.

how to avoid hookups on tinder

Often what persons do not say is a lot more essential than what they do say. men seeking london The ideal way to meet folks is nevertheless social gatherings and events for the most portion. These pre built functionalities are popular to many apps and hence do away with the will need to reinvent the wheel, saving time and sources whilst shortening the complete project lifecycle. lansingskipthegames Dating apps etc are made to make people revenue initially and formost, and will never place your personal wants initially.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/5/2008 5:58:11 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

lisaveronica
Little Falls, NJ

Too many disappointments!

Lisa

2/5/2008 6:03:15 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

newinil
Carlock, IL

I am sorry you have been disappointed, but with as attractive as you are it seems as though you could be extremely selective in your dating process.

Perhaps if I / We knew more about the specifics behind your disappointments a little advice or observation could help.

If you don't want to hang it out there for all to see then drop me line and I will see if I can help. (unfortunately your too far for me to even have an opportunity to persue otherwise.)

2/5/2008 6:14:00 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

4321trucker1234
Niagara Falls, ON

Dont give up.were not all that way. just may be your looking on the wrong side of the moon,remember that their are two sides.I dont know your situation so its hard to help you out I know you dont know me but take some advice never give up on any thing I mean ever because their is some body some where for everbody.good luck Lisa

2/5/2008 6:15:08 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

mr_dave_12
Shickshinny, PA

Cmon Lisa...Cheer up Don't give up hope

2/5/2008 6:22:00 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

craigsheart4u
Southington, CT

yeah, listen to dave, i'm lonely, will you be my valentine?

2/5/2008 6:24:02 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I think the hanging of the dating shoes is probably a realistic decision...I'm not sure this is the place to find that...

But there are really great friends to be made on here...which can make all the difference in life...?

2/5/2008 7:31:21 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

What's the rush with finding someone??? Settling with just anyone isn't the answer and being miserable because of settling. Have some fun here and just keep posting. You're more than likely to find someone when you're not searching.

2/5/2008 7:39:02 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

I know how you feel Lisa,,, I think that every so often... but I just hang in here and talk to these nice people... enjoy the company... If a date comes along here or out in the world, then I will consider it at that time. But hangin here is good for me. I get a lot of laughs....

2/5/2008 7:47:37 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

metal1970
Towson, MD

I feel your pain. I'm having the same issue with finding someone who I would want to spend my time with.

2/6/2008 1:00:35 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

craigsheart4u
Southington, CT

well your just trying to win a Trophy, your not looking for someone that has good taste, your looking for someone that tastes good, look at your friend list.

2/6/2008 1:02:08 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Bye!

2/6/2008 1:11:23 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

Hmmm...coming from your area...thats a really competitive
place. You are 39 with a high school education, lots of
sexy looking poses...but who are you? Really? What exactly
do you want in a man?
The other poster hit it on the head...look at your
Friends...You have been looking for a "hot" NJ dad...your
words on one post you made. I think you need to re-think
your priorities. There are lots of nice guys around but "hot"
men your age are hard to find and harder to pin down.
Reality check...it doesn't get easier!

2/6/2008 1:22:44 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

countrydancer32
Chicago, IL

Lisa, I know what you mean, I feel it too.

So take a break, just spend some time making sure you are happy with you and your situation in life, and if a guy comes along later that you feel like getting to know, then great! Otherwise you've got some great friends to chill with, right?

2/6/2008 1:40:06 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

winesong
Bend, OR

Lisa...
nothing **worth having** comes easily and quickly in life.
Easy come, and easier to go....

Be particular with the person you entrust your emotions....take that little quiz that was featured here, are you looking for brains or brawn?

There are so many great men, in this world.
You can go up in age, or down in age.

How long have you been single? How long have you been on DH? We have just finished the
Holidays...no one wants to make changes during that time. Look out January...
a new menu of men and women coming on board.

Have you any other places that offer you men & women to talk to,that costs you nothing?

Wine

2/6/2008 3:25:14 PM I'm hangin up my dating shoes......  

lisaveronica
Little Falls, NJ

OMG...you all are soooo sweet and nice with your replys....If i am goin to be HONEST i will say i am very vain when it comes to dating....I like a HOT man with muscles i do.Its not that easy to change......I'm attracted to looks 1st.....so basically i'm screwed cause all the HOT guys i like....... like 25 yr olds........not 39 yr olds with kids!!!!

UGH!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3