Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

milfshookup

Travertine Pool Coping / Stair Treads Travertine pool coping is best for the edges of a pool and as stair treads. dating in the villages florida Welcome to the Flirthut dating forum and singles chat for all things dating associated. On Sunday afternoon I received a message that said sorry, going to have to cancel Tuesday as I ve met an individual else and we are producing a go of it . meetme age change I met my wife on match.

mega personal dating site

Research shows a 700 percent raise in dates from OKCupid from March to Might, 2020. senior dating in arizona Sebrow points out about fleeing when difficulty seems or situations transform. Contact these shadchanim and figure out if they are prepared to meet with you, and also to see who you really feel most comfortable to have advocating on your behalf. usasexguide brevard And given that then, we ve been talking, but we have not been in a position to talk about how that has produced me feel or impacted me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/7/2008 7:09:39 PM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

countrygirl2485
Huntington, WV

I just want to know if any of you think that one day a week is enough to see someone. cause my ex seemed to think so and i dont think it is. I think inorder to have a relationship you should at least see each other ore that one day a week. One hour a week was fine for him.

2/7/2008 7:17:23 PM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

yunvs
Columbus, OH

i have never been in a relationship that they didnt want to see me everyday but of course it isnt possible if hes not close by you.

2/7/2008 7:23:19 PM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

Good question:

If you both work 8 to 5, and live in seperate places. I go with Friday to Sunday and a Wednesday night visit at the minimum.

So my answer is 3 to 4 days a week, for under three years of dating.

If once you start getting in to the 3rd year of dating, I'd start thinking about living and saving money together....7 days minimum.

[Edited 2/7/2008 7:23:53 PM]

2/24/2008 12:29:28 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

buckmaster32
Wheelersburg, OH

at least 3 to 4 days a week!!!!

2/24/2008 1:00:58 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

coslty8
Uniondale, NY

3-4 days a week...don't wanna get bored.
But 1 day for 1 hour????

2/24/2008 1:08:48 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

angelsart
O Fallon, IL

I don't honestly think I would call one hour a week a relationship... more like a booty call!! LOL

But all these numbers just makes my head spin!!

You should see each other as much as needed to fulfill BOTH of your needs! Vague enough for ya!? lol Each person has their own INDIVIDUAL guidelines on what constitutes a healthy relationship.

A guy that works 80 hours a week and devotes a couple sincere phone calls and a great night out once a week could be the best guy on the planet for someone and an emotionally unavailable jerk to others...

Just like a girl can spend every waking hour devoted to her mans every need and be the best thing for some guy since sliced bread and an emotionally clingy vampire to the next! LOL

The trick is to find the person that meets YOUR guidelines and don't waist your time on the ones that don't! And not get caught up in the 'what if's'!!

Good luck!!

2/24/2008 1:19:15 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

bcjonesus
Waldron, IN

hell my ex though it was ok to see each other 2 days a month beat thati understand that he was a hour away but he only called r text once a day only talked about whats for supper r his brother and sister is that a relationship or what and u think once a week is bad i would have settled for that

2/24/2008 6:27:16 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

irparis39
New York, NY

For young people, until the novelty wears off, its an all the time-in your face relationship.

I would go off my rocker if I had to see someone everyday.

I have no need to talk to him everyday or see him 3-4 times a week. I was dating a guy awhile ago who couldn't understand why I didn't call him. And I really didn't, but I don't need that validation of being up someone's arse all the time. Maybe when I was 16, but certainly not now. Weekends for me are good, either to chill at home or go out. Weekdays, I'm just too tired to want to entertain someone. On the phone once or twice, maybe. I like in person talking more than phone talking.

Paris

2/24/2008 6:37:46 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

chimike
Chicago, IL

Like angelsart said, whatever is needed to fulfill both of your needs...and it sounds as if right now it's a one way street. I wouldn't call one hour a week a relationship either, but it's what you make of it. I tend to look at dating and relationships differently...dating - one hour a week, ok, but jeez, can't it be for a least part of a day? A relationship? I don't think so; certainly not one hour, and unless circumstances caused it, even one day is pretty slim.

2/24/2008 6:37:52 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

For me:
If I like a guy and he likes me..It's as much as we can see each other.

If he only wants to see me whenever---sorry he's not that interested

Therefore he is not worth my time..bye bye

2/24/2008 6:44:58 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

differentsrqguy
Sarasota, FL

Seeing somebody's mug everyday is akin to marriage for gods sake

but you did ask about PARTNER

not girlfriend/boyfriend

2/24/2008 6:48:53 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Partner today can mean being together all the time,being married,living together and then just sex partner

I dont think she meant just sex partner

2/24/2008 7:01:07 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

2smart
Cherry Hill, NJ

All of the time...everyday and every moment that comes truth

2/24/2008 7:02:28 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

You're a pretty girl and you're only 22. Get rid of him and find someone who you think appreciates YOU.

2/24/2008 7:15:32 AM How many days do you think is ok to see your partner.  

differentsrqguy
Sarasota, FL

foxy

How the devil do YOU know WHAT she meant anyway ??

another clickity-clicker..

SHALOM !

Page: 1, 2