Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Allah alone Knows the fate of our plans and choices. catholic singles sacramento ca Its minimalistic style will not leave you overwhelmed. Share your experiences and assistance out other folks as well. locanto encuentros ocasionales white plains ny Possibly not so different than people today meeting at Soulcycle a few years ago.

megapersonal com login

One person was a classmate from college whom I hadn t spoken with in a although. santa clarita singles No matter if you are new to a city or looking to expand your social circle, Bumble BFF is a simplified way to generate meaningful friendships. When sending messages, it is very best to keep away from asking yes or no questions, given that these hardly ever lead to intriguing conversations. is meetnfuck legit He does not pressure me to do it and he s seriously respectful .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/13/2010 1:54:15 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

movieguy5544
Sterling Heights, MI
29, joined Sep. 2010

I have question for men and women. Would you date someone who has seizures, but doesn't look like he/she has anything mentally wrong. If the male/female can't drive do you consider dating them or looking for someone else? I Have epilespy/seizures and can't drive. I'm 25 years old. I would like some peoples thoughts about these topics.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/13/2010 2:00:07 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,364)
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jan. 2010

I answered this same thread for you down the bottom somewhere!

[Edited 10/13/2010 2:00:20 AM ]

10/13/2010 2:09:04 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
jammil
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,954)
Valdosta, GA
32, joined Apr. 2010

Been there and done that, she had to take too many drugs to be normal.

10/13/2010 2:10:38 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
bigdaddyforyou
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,252)
Henderson, NV
35, joined Apr. 2010

I have dated a gal in the past with the same issue, no problem.

10/13/2010 2:32:27 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

jjjunit
Moreno Valley, CA
36, joined Aug. 2010

well i have seizures and i can drive i havent had one in over 2 yrs.why are you asking

10/13/2010 3:01:08 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
lkocher
Over 1,000 Posts (1,705)
Salt Lake City, UT
37, joined Dec. 2009

This one is easy. Yup I would date them. And I'd educate myself on their condition so I would know how to help if needed. And I'd drive. And i wouldn't have a problem with how much or what type of medication they needed to take cause it's all just a part of who they are. No question about it.

10/13/2010 5:27:37 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,817)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
67, joined Jul. 2007

Millions of people in the world have seizures or other maladies that can have sudden onsets. These people marry and have families---I guess they have no problems meeting people.

10/13/2010 6:50:58 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

69freespirit
Rogers, AR
45, joined Sep. 2010

I know how You feel,I have the same problem,You would figure that it wouldnt be a issue,but unfortunatly it is.Just takes time I guess,well thats if you get a chance

10/13/2010 7:26:48 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

ballantyne731
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Aug. 2010

Epilepsy may contribute to the reasons for rejection by some people just as height, weight and religious beliefs. However, there are a number of others who have a need to nuture. Everyone is different when it comes to preferences.

10/13/2010 7:53:37 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,004)
Boerne, TX
54, joined Nov. 2009

Sounds like wild sex to me!

10/13/2010 11:32:57 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

movieguy5544
Sterling Heights, MI
29, joined Sep. 2010

the reason why i ask you guys this is because most girls and women pass me up because of my medical condition and that I can't drive. I appreciate everyone comments. Helps me alot. Oh and I have had seizures since childhood. I thought i could meet a gf maybe on her who is understanding.

10/13/2010 11:47:21 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
phyde
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,509)
Brunswick, ME
27, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from movieguy5544:
I have question for men and women. Would you date someone who has seizures, but doesn't look like he/she has anything mentally wrong. If the male/female can't drive do you consider dating them or looking for someone else? I Have epilespy/seizures and can't drive. I'm 25 years old. I would like some peoples thoughts about these topics.

You know man, I wonder that myself. I have seizures too. I havent had one in quite a while but I do have em.

10/13/2010 11:50:23 AM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
pepper1967
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,172)
West Springfield, MA
49, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from mustangwriter:
I was curious as to whether someone would have the balls to say it. be seeing you.

10/13/2010 12:19:29 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
rajjerdread
Tinley Park, IL
62, joined Oct. 2009

I would! So I can take her purse. What I say?

10/13/2010 12:37:33 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
annamolly311
Over 2,000 Posts (3,168)
Lancaster, CA
29, joined May. 2010

I have Epilepsy/Seizures...
I'm not f**king retarded......well, only on wednesdays..

..hahaa..

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

10/13/2010 12:38:51 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
bondibandito
Falls Church, VA
43, joined Oct. 2010

i had a girl that Had epilespy/seizures .. never crossed my mind that there was something wrong with her .. it was just part of her..
even when had a seizure in the middle of sex ..
just be careful that you dont bite her tongue or any other appendage off

10/13/2010 1:14:00 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
kristin1026
Pittsfield, ME
25, joined Jul. 2010

If someone dosnt drive to to lack of motivation or due to laziness or stupidity that is 100% differnt than the OP case. If i was attracted and interestin in someone like that than I would look past that and Id have to suck it up and actually dive lol.

I would never hold it against someone that they had somthing they couldnt control like sizures...if I like the person than we would make it work.

10/13/2010 1:26:28 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
socalese
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined Oct. 2010

I wouldt mind because I myself have a back problem (scoliosis) and I can understand and be considerate of peoples feelings.

10/13/2010 1:28:15 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

photoartistguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (69,442)
Minneapolis, MN
25, joined Dec. 2007

blow jobs would be risky i'd guess

10/13/2010 1:30:27 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
red421
Jacksonville, FL
67, joined Oct. 2010

man I dated a girl when was twenty years old that had this condition look at this way most women fall in love with the ears I think your going to be cool dam I wish I 25 again 32 now and here`s something else that 27 year old girl when I was twenty made relize that just because she was a dancer she wanted to be treated like a lady realy that she was I lost her and it became the lesson of life

10/13/2010 3:23:19 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
icuddle
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,624)
Salem, OR
62, joined Dec. 2009

I have Epilepsy, and get dates. My condition does make it more difficult, but not impossible. Some people won't date a guy who doesn't drive, and they write you off upon hearing that. Others are not so shallow. Some are fearful. They don't know what to do during a seizure, or whether they should do anything, and the fear, and confusion, turns them off the idea of dating a sufferer. "When in doubt, don't" is their motto. I broaden my date horizons by being willing to date: younger women, older women, fat women, women with Fibromyalgia, Bi-Polar women, grey haired women, women with scars, and so on. A fat, Bi-Polar, grey haired, woman with a cesarean scar, may have been lonely enough, for long enough, to give an Epileptic a chance. Your chances of dating Jennifer Lopez are miniscule, but there are plenty of other women who would date you...overlooking your handicap...if you will overlook theirs. It also helps if you become a master of Cunnilingus. Be willing to give-acceptance, satisfaction, etc-in order to get.

10/13/2010 3:53:25 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  

ballantyne731
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from icuddle:
I have Epilepsy, and get dates. My condition does make it more difficult, but not impossible. Some people won't date a guy who doesn't drive, and they write you off upon hearing that. Others are not so shallow. Some are fearful. They don't know what to do during a seizure, or whether they should do anything, and the fear, and confusion, turns them off the idea of dating a sufferer. "When in doubt, don't" is their motto. I broaden my date horizons by being willing to date: younger women, older women, fat women, women with Fibromyalgia, Bi-Polar women, grey haired women, women with scars, and so on. A fat, Bi-Polar, grey haired, woman with a cesarean scar, may have been lonely enough, for long enough, to give an Epileptic a chance. Your chances of dating Jennifer Lopez are miniscule, but there are plenty of other women who would date you...overlooking your handicap...if you will overlook theirs. It also helps if you become a master of Cunnilingus. Be willing to give-acceptance, satisfaction, etc-in order to get.

Dang Cuddle. Don't hold back.

10/13/2010 4:08:50 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
seriouslady31
Long Beach, CA
36, joined Oct. 2010

my homegurl has them i think they more stress ful on her then the guys she dates.

10/13/2010 8:46:30 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
raylj
Columbia City, IN
23, joined Oct. 2010

I have epilepsy and I've gotten dates and I've had 3 girlfriends. The only reason those relationships didn't work were because the girls were b*tches and either cheated on me or left me for my friends. I did think sometimes that one of the reasons why they left me was because of my condition. That's why I would rather date someone who has empathy and understands it than someone who has sympathy for me for having it.

10/13/2010 9:21:45 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
lil_irish
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,072)
Hardinsburg, KY
18, joined Jul. 2010

OP has a very good topic and DH'ers have responded with serious reviews.

Can only say briefly that we all have a match out there; it is our responsibility to seek, be open, and continue to explore the avenues to find our match.

One comment was that some people are inherently compassionate and are compelled to help others.

Epilepsy is not something anyone deserves, it is not a punishment for anything you did/did not, it is something you and your family will learn to deal with.

There are likely personality types that would not be able to emotionally invest in the type relationship you need. And that is okay, not demeaning them at all. We all love who we love for reasons that only we can fathom.

Epilepsy does not preempt you from being loved, never forget that. You do not have to lower your standards at all, you might have to widen your horizons. While you search for that mate, continue your education, learn a new interest, pick up a new hobby...when enriching your own world you might step into hers/his.

10/13/2010 9:33:39 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,487)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

That sucks, truly! Well you know the state can't risk you having a seizure while driving and killing yourself with the possibility of taking others out with you. That said, you have to be upfront right from the beginning. Yes, it could be a dealbreaker and it may be something that most people just don't want to get involved with. But when you admit you can't drive, she'll want to know why etc etc etc Just tell the truth and perhaps you will be able to get a license one day. My friend got one.

10/13/2010 9:45:37 PM Dating a person with Epilepsy/seizures  
lotusfly0
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Longmont, CO
57, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from mustangwriter:

I thought this too. Bad huh? But as long as she's on top when she has one. Ride 'em cow girl, ride 'em.

OK, that's bad, real bad.

But for real, I would not have any issue with it. But I never have, simply by chance.