Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

World wide web dating can be a excellent way to meet new people today and possibly uncover the one but it s critical to preserve your wits about you and protect your personal privacy and safety, initial and foremost. florida chat rooms Speak about something to do with dating as a disabled particular person, sex, and relationships. Though I do realise lots of celebrity dating coaches use the identical coarse language and preach the identical suggestions as FDS. does meet me work Moreover, Ashley Madison has a travel option exactly where members can search their upcoming location in advance.

megapersons

You can bring up to 3 mates with you for moral help. albuquerque singles over sixty On the web dating network let millions of singles to meet prospective partners they otherwise would not have met. Here s the spot to ask questions and get assistance with Pregnancy and Parenting. apps like sniffies Ultimately, this last story is from the Twitter user BARTY.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/8/2008 11:15:10 AM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

heatherw
Dixon, MO

I'm new at this.
It seems like the same crap you deal with at a bar without the liquor

2/8/2008 12:02:30 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

noly1469
Brooksville, FL

Most people I think are here just to bs. I my self can say that I'm looking for someone to full fill my life. Don't know if I'm going to find it but if I don't look I guess I won't find here who ever that's going to be. You may have one image in your mind but end up with onother which is fine. But to answer your question I think there are both kind here those who are looking and the ones who just want to bs ...

2/8/2008 1:22:57 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

asaad1234
Mobile, AL

Ill admit it, i came here looking for someone special, and am still. But, I also enjoy the forums. I think most people are looking for someone special, but I also think people in general, especially those who have been hurt in prior relationships, are leary in taking that chance. Just my opinion.

B

2/8/2008 6:06:14 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

jay2427
Waterford, MI

i think most of them are married. and you are right just like the bar lol i have read some of the post on here and it is the same old people, and they are not smart enough to start a blog i am kinda new too lol

2/9/2008 12:13:38 AM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

snowflower
Homer, AK

I think it depends on what YOU consider special is...

For today?
tomorrow?
A day?
A week?
A month?
A year?
10 years?
20 years?
A life time?

What is special to you can be defined so many ways..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .............................................................................

2/9/2008 7:57:50 AM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

I'm here in the hopes of meeting someone special, the problem is most everyone on here is at the other end of the country from me.

Now the person doesn't have to really be special, they could be average or even below average. I am sure that perfect is almost unattainable, but special might happen. Finding someone with a certain specialty is even more likely, but I stand a better chance of getting a Jill(in place of Jack) of all trades and master of none. Meeting a diamond in the rough would be great, then I would find my match as I think I am one of those. But, one should never stop reaching for perfection, so I am hopeful.

2/9/2008 9:06:59 AM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

lainey285
Belington, WV

I am looking for someone special. Most of the guys are far away but maybe something good will happen.

2/9/2008 9:49:38 AM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

i've been searching a long time for the right women.every time i find possible canidates,they ignore me.but i'm still trying.theres alot of rude women in here!

[Edited 2/9/2008 9:50:13 AM]

2/9/2008 7:12:57 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

tinalynn33
Barryton, MI

I have been looking for someone special. It's really hard to know anyone on the computer. So many fake people. Even in real life. Alot of people tend to hide the true colors. Tell you what you want to hear and get you to think it. Then you find out different. It's really hard to find someone that makes you feel whole.

2/9/2008 7:55:47 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

if i'm not mistaken,i believe we all are looking for that someone special.but its like sifting threw the sand for that special jem.

2/10/2008 12:39:21 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

It's like having a cluster of less than fresh grapes. If your willing to be patient enough and take your time looking, you just might find one good grape in all the mess. The thing/problem is, will that one good grape satisfy us or are we just going to start looking again?

2/10/2008 12:59:20 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

heatherw
Dixon, MO

Good answer
good question

but I do believe everyone does come in your life for a reason.
I appreciate nice guys thanks to the bad ones

2/10/2008 1:07:58 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

"I appreciate nice guys thanks to the bad ones"

Great line and nice to hear.

2/10/2008 3:16:23 PM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

getting women to talk to us nice guys is the problem!!

2/11/2008 9:49:20 AM Who here is really looking for someone special???  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

I'm not necessarily looking to meet Mrs. Right or anything, I'm just looking to meet people and make some friends.

Page: 1, 2, 3