Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account login

The reality the app only functions 1 day a week for these searching to go on a date that very evening, was the fantastic match for our spontaneous holiday. texas chat rooms singles I hold thinking I will just delete and give up, only to hang in there pondering it just takes one particular very good guy. Meru reached out to Brian initially in hopes of producing a connection. meetme how to send picture This Online Dating Results Story Broke All The rules

ihookup

To celebrate I figured I would drop some important know how I ve made use of to make a handful of thousand over the final few months. dating in rogers ar We reside together and have the world s weirdest cat. Recommend a (PG rated!) alternate ending to the evening rather than merely going your separate techniques soon after drinks or dinner. omegle game prezi Lots of persons merely won t message you, not mainly because they are not interested, but mainly because they are so deluged by various profiles that it s occasionally difficult to hone in on a single.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/14/2008 10:36:28 AM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

mrmyke
La Verne, CA

I'll bring the bag of greens.......

2/14/2008 7:23:14 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

jamesbro
Walnut Creek, CA

Ocean beach in Sanfran
I think alows fires in the fire pitts
I would go
Maybe we should try doing the email thing to set everything up
posibly on Saterday night ?

Jim

2/14/2008 7:37:16 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

amana
Fresno, CA

Zoological signs strongly suggest, that the 23rd of February, or the 1st, or 8th, or March would be outstanding dates for a fire ring ceremony. Also auspicious days are the Fridays
preceding those dates, that is the 22nd of this month, or the 7th or 22nd of next month. Also considerable googling indicates that Jan's mouse outfit is indeed appropriate for sand hiking, martinis, and fire ring ceremonies. Too the Druidic cards strongly recommend that the Luscious Latin--forgive me if I've gotten the nickname wrong, I know I am close--be in attendance, her absence would not bode well, according to the cards. Thanks Amana

[Edited 2/14/2008 7:41:59 PM]

2/14/2008 7:56:56 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

amana
Fresno, CA

You have to bring an instrument. It doesn't matter if you play: a kazoo, a bongo, or coffee can, harmonica, guitar, pop bottle and stick. We can start of easy, with like "In A
Gada Da Vida" and work up to "Hark The Herald Angels Sing," or Blondie, Lyle Lovett, or The Gourds. It's sounding do-able now, isn't it.

2/15/2008 3:49:23 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

jamesbro
Walnut Creek, CA

This post seems to have lost intereest

2/16/2008 6:02:58 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

amana
Fresno, CA

Jamesbro, I agree. May this thread RIP. The creator has left the building.

2/16/2008 8:39:16 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

aniceguy4you2lv
Visalia, CA

Let's do it!!! It would be a great time, just to get together and have a cold one with people of similar thoughts!!

2/17/2008 8:28:31 AM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

bluepalm69
Lakewood, CA

there is a beach nere me that has lots of fire rings, but have to leaveat 10:00pm. my back yard could work?

2/17/2008 9:22:29 AM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

hey! i still wanna' do it but can't from the 21st of this month to the 10th of the next one. I think it could be a kick in the ass!

2/18/2008 12:34:38 AM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

gracec
Colton, CA

Fire Ring sounds great. Would like to let the group get bigger, so we can catch people along the way. Then plan for the best site for all involved. Gotta have time to plan to take time off if farther away. Maybe No Cal and So Cal fire rings?????????????? I think taking time to talk it up might be good. I like the idea that you gotta bring something. That is...besides yourself! I just need TIME to practice my Kazoo!!!

2/18/2008 12:35:59 AM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

gracec
Colton, CA

Stormie's probably out dating....somewhere!

2/18/2008 6:57:31 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

bluepalm69
Lakewood, CA

sorry for my spelling! i do have a back yard. some can stay, some can get a hotel, some can camp tent, i dont give a f#%k, sa long we have a good, no fight, beer or wine getogether. what is wrong?

2/18/2008 7:11:17 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

orangeburst
Laguna Beach, CA

Can someone please remind me what Johnny Cash said about a ring of fire? thanks.

2/18/2008 7:46:56 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Stormie's probably out dating....somewhere!

I was just thinking the same thing
She must really be doing well with them meet ups!!

2/18/2008 7:47:44 PM Who would be interested in meeting around a fire ring?  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Can someone please remind me what Johnny Cash said about a ring of fire? thanks.
I dunno

Page: 1, 2, 3