Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup sites 2014

Deemed myself quite decent at conversation — I am positive there are some individuals who locate me awkward, or just aren t a fan of mine for what ever explanation. asian singles in tampa Considering economy and technologies, Zoosk has got it all to keep on the best with millions of satisfied active users. But it is all also easy to have an entire conversation devoid of leaving the book these days to talk with out accessing the other person s particular humanity. meet australian girls online Paid solutions offer the capacity to Say Hi to other profiles, which consists of a notification, as nicely as the capability to see profiles which have liked you.

des moines hookups

This is because they re being flooded with messages and can only sight the desirable ones or eye catching ones. craigslist cochrane alberta I bear in mind hunting out the window and quietly pondering how various his voice was and listening to my cousin rave about him. Then insinuated he expected to have sex in the Starbucks parking lot in 20 degree climate. doublelist louisville ky We hope you have selected a few useful and entertaining queries for your upcoming speed date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/15/2008 11:03:24 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

lonelysoul28
Kansas City, KS

can somebody tell me how can i have a date in internet because i looking for every day and nobody reply my messages . I realy need some advices

2/15/2008 11:09:04 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

Excuse me for interrupting, let me guess, you work in africa? And....you need money?

2/16/2008 9:37:48 AM ladies singles looking for a date  

your_sweetie
Yuba City, CA

2/16/2008 9:42:11 AM ladies singles looking for a date  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

reenie

What made you suspicious first his typing and wording or the pictures on his profile

2/16/2008 11:22:35 AM ladies singles looking for a date  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

without even looking at your profile, they are probably not responding to your messages due to your grammar

[Edited 2/16/2008 11:23:59 AM]

2/16/2008 12:40:24 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

yoursoldier12
Ft Myer, VA

dude, i suggest you learn how to spell, and maybe get a better picture. i don't have one posted b/c the army won't let me for security reasons. if you can speak well and carry on an intelligent conversation, not just one sylable words, you'll be on the right track. you might consider a hair cut too.

2/16/2008 12:51:32 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

kenzeesmom22
Sullivan, ME

YourSoldier...you have a very good point!!

2/16/2008 6:22:10 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

l2kids44
Lanesville, IN

Hum I've checked out a couple of Military dating sites and I've seen pictures posted. Looks like we may have 2 scammers on this thread.

2/16/2008 6:26:37 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

pinkorchid001
Merchantville, NJ

Check your grammar. Maybe Enlish is not your 1st language,and is nice to know people not afraid to communicate and learn other languages, but you need to make corrections. Write something about yourself, you know...things that U like to do and what are U looking for. That is very important too. Good luck.

2/16/2008 6:29:35 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

pinkorchid001
Merchantville, NJ

And also, UR not doing that bad in your English...

2/16/2008 6:42:50 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

chimike
Chicago, IL

haha...if grammar was a prerequisite here, there would be about 80% fewer people.

2/16/2008 7:03:48 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

irparis39
New York, NY

come on people, if its not his 1st language there will be some grammer errors. He's writting like he speaks.

Give the guy a break, Einsteins we are not. And pointing out someone flaws and nickpicking is way not attractive. , I don't get it.

Paris

2/16/2008 7:30:04 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

Actually, his profile is not bad at all. Remember, he is Hispanic, and he may have that thick accent. He is separating the words such as my self instead of putting it together. Then he uses lets see what happened instead of what happens. Now i see alot of spelling mistakes in your guys' grammar, so i would not talk since the soldier wrote sylable when sylable has two LL's so its syllable. so we might want to re-phrase what we might say there sir. Thanks for defending our country. I don't know what the hell is going on anymore. I think I am going crazy. I dont go for punctuation on these threads or capitalize my i's or anything like that because i rather not do the shift key at this present time, but you are right, grammar is an important part and we must know how to use it.

[Edited 2/16/2008 7:31:27 PM]

2/16/2008 8:49:31 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Who isn't looking for a date ... on a dating site for singles???

Try posting in other threads in the forum to get to know others. Perhaps you'll see someone in the forums that peaks your interest because of how they commented in a thread about their views or interest. Don't be in such a rush to find someone or you'll end up settling and being miserable ... and who needs that???

2/16/2008 10:42:03 PM ladies singles looking for a date  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

Hum I've checked out a couple of Military dating sites and I've seen pictures posted. Looks like we may have 2 scammers on this thread.

Whether military personnel are or are not allowed to post a photo online depends on their CO, where they are stationed, their MOS, etc. It's the higher ranking people whose asses will be on the line if the rules get broken in their command; the problem is that no one can really say exactly what the rules are 100%.

The initial directive to the military regarding internet security was a zillion pages long and about as clear as a glass full of mud. Some CO's are just taking the safe way out and saying "no blogging, no pictures, period." Others are requiring that everything be run by them first; and others (I assume from looking around Myspace) are ignoring the issue entirely. Most of these geniuses actually appear to be stationed in Iraq.

Anyhoo, don't assume that because some military people post photos, they all can (or should). If I were active duty I'd probably just use a non-uniform photo and not list my occupation as military; that way there would be less risk of getting busted for displaying sensitive info but I could still show who I am.

Page: 1, 2