Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup seattle

These with Hinge profiles can also leave evaluations, which the Hinge software program then makes use of to assistance refine their match algorithms in the future. chicago singles chat Also from the chat box, there are a couple of other characteristics. If you ve ever joined a club run or cycled with mates, you will know that there s typically a actual sense of neighborhood. which country is easy to find a girl If there has been some flirting and you really feel that you have both enjoyed the date, don t be afraid to go for the kiss.

mega personal account

1 point to be conscious of is that this feature is a way to share a Story to Facebook Dating, but the Story is not exclusively created for Facebook Dating. craigslist kankakee We went for a pizza and it was as if we had identified every other our whole lives. This is a fun query that will give you a small inside look into how he sees the opposite sex. wanted one night stand philippines These who ve been by way of the biggest turmoils can win self care prizes from Headspace subscriptions to massages all stories are anonymous, so let it rip.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
3/16/2008 11:34:55 AM How Bout them DAWGS  
nascarchick88
Dallas, GA

I went to the GA/ Hawaii Game it wa off the wall... I sure can not wait till this year

3/16/2008 3:13:31 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

I cant wait until september myself!!

3/16/2008 3:20:07 PM How Bout them DAWGS  
fpjones
Waycross, GA

Yep, I just got back in from Valdosta in time to see the last of the bball game...looks like GA did it again

3/16/2008 3:21:22 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

Beautiful isn't it!!!!!

3/16/2008 3:23:58 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

mat6785
Hartwell, GA

Can't wait for the tailgating

3/16/2008 5:38:35 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

newton48
Dahlonega, GA

Congrats to the Dogs! But, wasn't it great that GT furnished them a place to play. Otherwise the SEC championship would have been a street game in the hood.

3/18/2008 6:17:08 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

crawfish710
Brunswick, GA

LOL Good one Newton

Hey Lori, I'm coming up for the Gday game next month. Can't wait

3/18/2008 7:25:13 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

I know I can't wait either...I'll be there!!!!

3/18/2008 8:25:53 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

ATHENS, Ga. --- The Georgia football team resumed spring practice on Monday, working out for approximately 90 minutes in helmets and shoulder pads. The Bulldogs were off last week due to the university's spring break.

"I thought the energy level was pretty good, considering the fact that it's the first Monday after spring break," Georgia coach Mark Richt said. "The offense had a rough day; the defense dominated the day. The defense did extremely well. I don't think the offense has won an inside drill yet this spring."

Richt said the experience and depth on defense is showing this spring.

"There's a lot of competition on defense," Richt said. "Guys are trying to fight for starting positions. There's a good many who have shown they deserve reps. We have a lot of guys who are showing they are ready to play. When you are confident that many can play, you can play harder and faster and avoid injuries. It creates excitement when a lot of guys know they are going to play."

Linebacker Marcus Washington said after practice he will undergo left shoulder surgery and likely will have to redshirt this season. Defensive coordinator Willie Martinez called the injury "a real blow" to the Bulldogs. Richt said the Bulldogs will continue to cross train linebackers Akeem Dent, Darryl Gamble and Darius Dewberry to help with Washington's absence.

Richt was asked what he thought about the SEC Tournament title and subsequent NCAA berth for the Georgia men's basketball team.

"I started crying when it was happening," Richt said. "This was just an awesome thing to see. I was so happy for the players, the coaches, for the fans who have been so loyal. To see history being made like that was pretty spectacular."

Before Monday's practice, the players and coaches sang "Happy Birthday" to former Bulldog Bobby Towns. Towns, who turned 70, serves as a referee during Georgia's practices.

Georgia's G-Day Game will be played Saturday, April 5, at Stanford Stadium. Tickets may be purchased in advance through georgiadogs. com.

3/18/2008 9:02:05 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

Athens —- Georgia linebacker Marcus Washington said he would probably sit out the 2008 season due to a left shoulder injury.

The senior will undergo surgery on the shoulder in the next couple of weeks, and the recovery time is estimated to take six months.

"I think it would be in my best interest to go ahead and get it fixed," Washington said. "It is tough because it is another year. Coming in I am thinking, this is going to be my last season, my senior year, my last go-around, and you get emotionally tied to that.

"Now I have to wait around for a whole other year for my time. The way this team is going right now, we are shooting for greatness. And everybody wants to be a part of greatness, and I do too. And it is kind of hard to sit back."

Washington played a large part in Georgia's success last season. He played in 11 games and started six. He missed two games after his shoulder popped out against Ole Miss. He finished with 40 tackles and 2 1/2 sacks.

The shoulder was reinjured March 7 when his arm was extended and a teammate fell on top of it. Washington had been wearing a protective sling after he first injured the shoulder in 2007.

"I was thinking I could get away with it, and I got away with it for the rest of the [2007] season, but then this freak accident happened to me," he said.

Georgia will try to fill the backup middle linebacker spot with several players. Akeem Dent has been training in the spot, as well as at the strongside position. Darryl Gamble is another option.

"It hurts you in terms of resting guys," defensive coordinator Willie Martinez said. "We proved last year the more guys you can play, the better of you are at the end of the season."

Dogs' SEC miracle leaves Richt teary

Mark Richt, like just about everybody else around Georgia, spent the weekend either listening to or watching the men's basketball team. But his reaction to the four wins may have been slightly different than even the most ardent of fans.

"I just started crying when it was happening," Richt said. "It was just an awesome thing to see. I was just so happy for those players and those coaches and Georgia, and happy for the fans that have been to every single game. Just to see history being made like that was pretty spectacular.

"That was a very special thing that happened. I think when people look back on it they will see it as the defining moment in Georgia basketball."

Troupe to baseball when practice ends

Freshman wide receiver Israel Troupe will play baseball this season but not until spring football is over. Troupe, who was recruited to play both, said compliance issues forced him not to play baseball until he is no longer practicing football. The issue has to do with the amount of time spent on the sports. The NCAA limits athletes to 20 hours of competition per week.

Troupe said he will join the baseball team after the spring game.

3/23/2008 12:06:20 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

[Edited 3/23/2008 12:15:32 PM]

3/27/2008 6:02:51 AM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

ATHENS, Ga. --- Georgia's football team continued its spring practices with a two-hour workout at the Woodruff practice fields on Wednesday afternoon.

"I thought there was a good amount of energy out there today, but there's no question that the defense is still ahead of the offense by a good margin," said head coach Mark Richt. "It is probably frustrating right now for the skill guys on offense to wonder what can be this season. I would say we are further behind up front this year than we were last year.

"

It was also announced on Wednesday that Richt will be joining four other collegiate football coaches, including Auburn head coach Tommy Tuberville, for a trip to military bases throughout the Middle East on May 20-26.

"We hope to let the troops know much they mean to us and that a lot of people back home are praying for them," Richt said. "There are some similarities with playing football and serving in the military such as strategy, tactics, training and the fact that it takes a lot of guys doing the right thing to have success. But there is much more on the line when you¹re fighting in the military.

"

Richt mentioned after practice that redshirt freshman tailback Caleb King was held out of practice on Wednesday with a sore knee, but the coaching staff did not anticipate King¹s injury to be a serious one.

Georgia has practice scheduled for Friday and then three days next week before the spring concludes with the annual spring scrimmage. The Bulldogs play G-Day at Sanford Stadium on Saturday, April 5, at 2 p.m.

3/27/2008 3:37:32 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

crawfish710
Brunswick, GA

Hey Lori, I'm coming up for GDay.

3/27/2008 9:06:30 PM How Bout them DAWGS  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

really I'm gonna be there!! I can't wait, I'm really excited to see what the team has in store!

3/28/2008 11:59:00 PM How Bout them DAWGS  
goodoleboy2008
Macon, GA

ok we will all have to get together adn go to the tail gatin party if yall never been its a must do b4 u die if your a ga fan

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16