Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

For far more details, see the developer s privacy policy. craigslist green valley az But be warned—AdultFriendFinder is not for the faint of heart. It s secure to say that 1 of the most indispensable steps for a dating app safety checklist is implementing strong authentication and authorization mechanisms. hookup omegle Southern regions of india singles about the decent on the net absolutely free transgender personals.

quick hookups

Zoosk boasts one of the biggest platforms on an international scale, with over 40 million members worldwide. dating biloxi ms The 11 newspapers in the Blank Slate Media Litmor Publications Advertising Group present cost productive target advertising and marketing of northern and central Nassau County. Their really like created into their teen years, but the draft referred to as Lev, at age 18, to the army for 3 years. how to fix gray screen on omegle Your match is in all probability never ever going to expect to be hit up with this query, so ask away and watch him/her respond with excitement.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7/3/2008 12:26:35 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

here you go.

7/3/2008 12:33:05 PM Patriot Guard Riders  
porthos59
Denver, CO

Cannot wait to get back home and ride with them again. Jack and Wayne ride their bikes, I carry supplies in the truck.
Red

7/3/2008 4:32:05 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

cautious_brit
Somerset
United Kingdom

I have today registered with your organisation and also sircharles60 has registered. We have also requested permission to place your link on our corporate website.

When I or Sir Charles are in the US we would be honoured to stand along side you guys.

RESPECT

May need to ride pillion though!

[Edited 7/3/2008 4:36:30 PM]

7/3/2008 5:02:54 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

am glad you registered. good for both of you.

7/3/2008 5:09:54 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

cautious_brit
Somerset
United Kingdom

Quote from lilguppy2bit:
am glad you registered. good for both of you.

Thank you lilguppy2bit, I took the liberty of signing up sircharles, I know he would have been furious with me if I had not

He sends his wishes and love to all on here that includes you

7/4/2008 9:37:57 AM Patriot Guard Riders  

striker29527
London, KY

Quote from cautious_brit:
I have today registered with your organisation and also sircharles60 has registered. We have also requested permission to place your link on our corporate website.

When I or Sir Charles are in the US we would be honoured to stand along side you guys.

RESPECT

May need to ride pillion though!

you never know! we might be able to find a lady to let you ride pillion!!!!

7/8/2008 12:21:39 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

highlandscout
Tonasket, WA

Joined a week or so back, after finding out about it here.

Seem to get multiple PGR email notifications daily... the org and network info flows well from what i see.

As one who does not get TV reception nor have radio time.... got a phoneline up the mtn.... just computer when in the house.... the notifications bring to right-now! cosciousness the otherwise faraway right-now! realities.

My interest in reentering the news flows such as eagleeyes postings... mounts...

Not a merry-go-round.

DH Vets eases the pressure.

heart rending... callous toughening...

thank you Patriot Guard Riders

7/10/2008 3:33:24 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

judge15235
James Creek, PA

Thanks to Bikerangel3, I joined the PGR a few weeks ago.. I learned a lot about the PGR on "youtube" type in Patriot Guard, there's a lot of videos there. Judge15235

7/10/2008 4:06:31 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

navigator2
Bismarck, ND

Joined,, Very honored to be able to be a member,,

Thanks Mike,,,

7/10/2008 9:17:22 PM Patriot Guard Riders  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Don't thank me, thank those brave warriors that are defending our freedom! If they can defend us, then by God, we can defend them!
Thank you all for joining!
Mike

7/11/2008 2:59:46 AM Patriot Guard Riders  

bones01
Bluewater, NM

So happens I'm not the kinda guy who joins any groups but after reading the PGR Mission Statement I was convinced that I could contribute to something in which I Believe. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Just joined up.

7/11/2008 3:49:16 AM Patriot Guard Riders  

judit0606
Big Stone Gap, VA

Awwww, Mike!

I wish I could, yes I do! With taking care of Dad now...well, that's a lot...since he has Alzheimers and needs me. BUT, my prayers and thoughts are always with our troops and all of you VETS for stepping up to the plate and serving so that I and MY Family and ALL Americans can be FREE! THANK YOU ALL AND MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS!

Sincerely,
Jan

7/12/2008 9:45:25 AM Patriot Guard Riders  

ms_luksi5273
Amarillo, TX

Hello there everybody. As Striker said, I do have a new poem for all you guys & gals. Hope you guys like it....it comes from the heart. I also have joined and am looking into finding our local members here in Amarillo. I am going to see if I can help to raise some money for the cause.
I did post the thread here on the military site. I am also gonna try and post my poem on the PGR site.
Again thank you all for your sacrifice in honoring our loved ones. You are all dear to my heart. Love you all...Sue

7/16/2008 2:05:58 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

bowlingpat
West Chester, PA

Proud to be a member of PGR in Penn.
My heart and prayers goes out to
all the Vets and soldiers who are
fighting for our country.
I mail out cards and letters
to the soldiers letting them
know I support them.
God bless you Mike.
Pat

8/14/2008 8:29:39 PM Patriot Guard Riders  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Bringing this to the top. This is such a worthwhile organization that I want everyone to know about it! Thanks!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6