Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

If I ever became single again, those would be the concerns I would ask on a very first date. gay men in oklahoma Hen it comes to dating we all know that very first meet up is important. It s an quick a single to answer, but it also conveys crucial information and facts in determining no matter whether your lifestyles are likely to align. megapersonals memphis All also normally, people jump into business constructing possibilities and do not commit the time testing the depths of the co founder relationship — which tends to make for shotgun marriages that carry far more risk.

meag personal

The other man s wife and I had dated when we were both in higher college. dating sites for southern illinois A weekly guide to the most significant developments in overall health, medicine and wellbeing delivered to your inbox. A comparable predicament is with couples who have been collectively for a long time. latvia free dating site ChristianMingleis the dating service made for single guys and women searching for a God centered relationship, according to the web site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
2/16/2008 7:02:46 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Some of you may already know this, but I'm a member of the Patriot Guard Riders. We are an organization that was created for the sole purpose of protecting the families of our fallen heroes from those who feel that they have to demonstrate their objections. Most of us are bikers. You don't need a motorcycle to be a member. All you need is a sense of pride in our soldiers. Whenever you see a Military funeral, and there are bikers leading the way, THAT is the Patriot Guard! I ask all veterans and all who love Veterans, to go to www.patriotguard.org and sign up. Freedom isn't free, membership is. The unofficial motto of the Patriot Guard is,"Hero down, Kickstand up"! Where ever there is a heroes funeral or a heroes homecoming, we will be there. We welcome home all military.Please see it in your heart to join. Thank you, Mike

2/16/2008 7:24:18 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Mike, I knew you are a good man.

2/16/2008 7:44:54 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

rickie, I just love my country and those who defend it. I wore the uniform and would again if they would let me. The least that any of us can do, is be there when our heroes come home. Unfortunately, I have had to welcome home more of the fallen, than the living. I long for the day that I get to see ALL of our troops come marching home! I see tickertape parades and flags waving. I just hope that after it is over, we, as a country, remember to take care of our Vets. Also, there is a group that most people forget, the families of the fallen. If anyone knows of such a family, help them out. Send a food basket, money, a card, whatever. Just let them know that we care and that we apprieciate what they and their loved ones sacrificed. Mike

2/17/2008 8:58:42 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
sean51
Foster, OR

man this sound like a great group how long has it been going on? would love to enlist.my bike is all most as old as me but the kickstand still works. something postive for our BROTHERS NOW WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING FOR THSOE THAT ARE STILL ALIVE BUT LEFT BEHIND HERE IN THE STATES. REMEMBER THE MOTO NO MAN LEFT BEHIND. it at least sounded good to the founders of the gaurd riders and all members GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2/17/2008 9:12:10 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

www.patriotguard.org

2/17/2008 9:25:34 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
sean51
Foster, OR

JUST JOINED thank you

2/18/2008 5:39:19 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
truefulheart
Clarksville, TN

Been a member for sometime now, I will alway be there to carry a brother home if need be.

2/18/2008 7:36:48 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

mbk...
plans in place for this funeral or developing....
have contacted Deano asking...
as soon as I get reply...will post or contact...

I know how hard it is right now for you guys.....anything else I can do please let me know.....
hang tight
Lynne

2/18/2008 7:41:03 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

I just recieved an email from deano. I have Chads parents address. If any of you want to send flowers or a card, just email me and I will give it to you. Thank you all! Mike

2/18/2008 8:04:06 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

mbk...
can we then send donations ect to you....there is a 3mo old child....lead the way sir

2/29/2008 5:40:47 PM Patriot Guard Riders  

traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

Oh - I'll be getting my license this spring! Hopefully I will learn to ride well enough to join and do this group justice! Thanks for the information!!!!

2/29/2008 6:25:10 PM Patriot Guard Riders  
chrisg73
Navarre, FL

i would gladley join, i am a vet i was hurt in 2004 from a ied . i lost 2 good friends in iraq. the patriot guard was there for josh and i love what you stand for,

3/3/2008 10:11:46 AM Patriot Guard Riders  
sweetbabeblues
Hannibal, MO

Mike you just made a few more points in my book...
Allways knew you were a good guy...
Great organization, and well deserves alot more recognition....

[Edited 3/3/2008 10:12:34 AM]

3/6/2008 6:49:14 PM Patriot Guard Riders  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

To all that would like to join: Please read my post with the web address. As Veterans, this is one of the MOST worthwhile organizations that you could possibly join! It does not cost anything to join, and you are not expected to be at the homecomings. Just go to the site and sign up to show your support. You don't even have to be a Vet. You just have to care.........

3/6/2008 7:05:29 PM Patriot Guard Riders  
red61
Denver, CO

Thanks Mike. Just joined.
Vicky

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6