Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

I don t advocate carrying out something like that, as it could go any which way, she says. local dating sites in denver If a single of you is often taking selfies and the other doesn t know how to hashtag, you could possibly locate yourselves butting heads. This is not just a funny on the internet dating query, it is also a compact insight into their life. bumble wont load Try to remember to not use all the inquiries verbatim or else you could possibly sound as well formal.

mega personal app

His e mail to me ended up in my spam folder and was retrieved just ahead of it was officially trashed. imperial valley singles Find out much more about how to attract greater high quality guys right here. Doobdoo tends to make it easy for singles with busy schedules to meet other individuals in individual and develop meaningful relationships together. nashville sperm bank joke When it comes to housework, a HVM will recognise that it s almost impossible to split home work evenly those who do are unicorns and will supply money to pay for a housekeeper to assist you out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/18/2008 3:58:10 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
krupa1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,520)
Abilene, TX

Yeah they just passed the no smoking anywhere thing here too.....killed the whole bar scene thing for me.

2/19/2008 2:31:43 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

gemtop
Dagsboro, DE

I actually read an article recently where some idiot has proposed a ban on smoking in your own home if children reside there. Where does it stop? Someone is always trying to impose their beliefs, wants or opinions on others claiming it's their right or quoting some unsubstantiated statistic. Frankly, if my smoking bothers or offends someone, they have the "right" to go elsewhere and not bother me. I don't intentionally smoke around people I care about whom I know are uncomfortable, but those same people are polite, understanding and accomodating to my needs as well. I refuse to associate with morons who only point fingers and snub their noses because I am doing something they don't approve of.

2/19/2008 5:15:55 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

taxlady
Over 2,000 Posts (3,932)
Florence, SC

Me, that's who. Oh I am so sorry. I just blew smoke on the monitor. Hope a nonsmoker wasn't reading this.

2/20/2008 7:48:03 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
boomer420s
Over 1,000 Posts (1,797)
Laramie, WY

I am against the Anti-Smoking Laws. I do not mind not smoking in restaurants, or busses, or airplanes. For crying out loud! Leave me the damn BAR!!!!!

2/21/2008 11:54:09 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,568)
Omaha, NE

It's all gotten so out of hand!

Guess we be "evil" cause we smoke

*spank me baby*

2/28/2008 6:23:18 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Haven't ya all noticed that the Government is now "Big Brother" telling people what to do,,when to do it,and why and how to do it? Vote? hell..our vote doesn't count,,Why? cuz we weren't even allowed the to vote on whether anything went non smoking or not..I live in Eugene,Oregon..the city council took it upon themselves to impose a no smoking ban in the entire town..Vote? I didn't get to vote on that... And guess who keeps electing these ppl to higher positions? we the ppl do...

2/28/2008 6:51:55 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

claypot
Over 2,000 Posts (3,680)
Lewiston, MI

I've heard that it IS our right to burn the flag, but then again, if you get caught your in deep shit. BUT what REALLY flips my cookie is, the local VFW's are required to burn their old flags. So now we have a major double standard going on here, same with smoking. It IS my right to smoke, now they say it's becoming against the law.

Personally, they can make ALL the laws they want against it, but I don't believe they can enforce it. Sure, some people will fall for it and pay the fines, but when push comes to shove and someone takes them to court, how in the hell can they go against taking my rights away that have been handed down for yrs. It's all in black and white in the D. O. I.

JMO

3/1/2008 12:29:32 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
cece123
Over 2,000 Posts (3,154)
Warren, MI

Granholm shes taxing the crap out of us.... In some city's in Michigan you can't light up in public....

3/3/2008 1:47:06 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
dobid
Mattoon, IL

just drop the cierette and walk.they gonna call a cop he cant make ypou blow like a dui.just say hey this person made a mistake.that was a sucker stick.my bar is the same as my home.its my castle.i smoke in it i always will and if you want to say i have contempt for the law id have to say yes i do.and i always will.itll be like smoking when you didnt want your parents to catch you.how they gonna enforce it. even if youd get a cop in. do you get one for the cloud thats in the air.the butt on the floor.i didnt see anyone smoking and all my fellow smokers didnt either.who did? to bad.

3/6/2008 7:27:38 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
schianna
Eugene, OR

I am against bans on smoking in private establishments, where visiting is a choice, unlike public buildings. Banning smoking in all public buildings makes sense to me, as most everyone will be forced to enter the DMV, courthouse, etc. at some point, and in most cases, no one has the reasonable option not to enter.

I am fully in favor of requiring any private establishment that allows smoking to post this fact in good view of entering patrons and those applying for employment, so potential visitors or employees can make an educated choice.

I've heard the argument that if establishment owners are given the option to allow smoking, all will, for financial reasons, and there will be no havens for non-smokers. While I agree this is a possibility, I find it unlikely that no owners would capitalise on the concept of being "smoke free."

I've also heard the argument that allowing smoking in private establishments isn't fair to non-smoking employees, especially those with few job options. While I do have compassion, sometimes we have to make tough decisions regarding employment; for instance, I might have made a fortune as a dancer in a strip club when I was younger, but it was against my personal beliefs, and I chose not to pursue that profession, despite a very lean job market.

What it all boils down to is personal choice and responsibility. "Nanny culture" is getting out of control.

3/10/2008 12:51:24 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
mbk1961
Over 1,000 Posts (1,271)
Farmington, IL

In Illinois, there were two bills introduced to the General Assembally. One was from Mike Smith. He is MY Rep. and I have been pestering him. His bill would allow a business owner to decide whether or not his business was smoke free. I don't know who introduced the other bill, but it was for a total repeal of the smoking ban. Both were shot down. For some reason, The 18th amendment keeps coming to mind.........

3/10/2008 1:52:12 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
dobid
Mattoon, IL

has anyone been arrested or ticketed for this yet?there are so many smokers,i cant beleive they are not jumping on this yet.i can just see it instead of traffic court,it will be filled with irate people who need a cigerette,smoker court,we really need this to tie up the courts a little more.

3/16/2008 9:06:46 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
mbk1961
Over 1,000 Posts (1,271)
Farmington, IL

I know several bar owners. When this law was passed, they wanted to put up little "Smoking Shacks". They soon found out that this is illegal! If it has enclosed walls and a roof, it is considered a public place and therefore against the law to smoke there! If you are a smoker in Illinois, the only legal public place to smoke is out in the weather!!

3/17/2008 5:41:04 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

They got around that out here ,where I live... they have outdoor smoking area that is covered... or they put an extension on the building that is covered and has lattice walls..As long as it is outdoors, it no longer falls under the public domain law...So if the walls are open..so to speak to air flow.. its basically outdoors and so far they haven't banned smoking outdoors yet..but they are trying too... sheeesh!

3/17/2008 8:19:35 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

shy_minotaur
Marshalltown, IA

Just another fine example of how government wants to butt its ugly nose in where it doesn't belong. If there is a bar or restaurant that doesn't allow smoking inside,they lose business. On the other hand, the thought of a smoke-free bar is absurd.