Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

In traditional apps, when women match with guys, the unspoken rule is that they hesitate to initiate a conversation for worry of seeming weird or desperate. ri catholic singles He’s also written for Kotaku, The A. Queries can tip your pre date worrying over the edge. how can you tell if you re blocked on zoosk But the most well known reason seemed to be the want to see who s liked them with no possessing to make the commitment of liking them back.

megapersonla

OkCupid finds the most revealing queries to ask on a date. inland empire party line phone number Customers can at present navigate the platform in English and Hindi. But this isn t 1 of those fly me out to hookup web pages. lithuanian dating culture I would dating that it genuinely depends on catholic and guidance correct to her faith she is.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/20/2008 3:30:21 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
mbk1961
Over 1,000 Posts (1,271)
Farmington, IL

Both of the Bills introduced into the General Assembly were immediately shot down. The smoking ban stays as is....................

3/20/2008 3:54:36 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
cece123
Over 2,000 Posts (3,154)
Warren, MI

I've been smoking over 35 years.... had breast cancer not smoking related.... I should quit... it makes your cloths smell, your teeth yellow, well coffee can do that too... I tried to stop smoking... but when other lit up around me I kind of got hooked all over again... I like the smell of cigarettes.. like some like cigars... or a good drink... it's and addiction... but if I didn't smoke... I wouldn't tell others not to.. they have a choice...

4/1/2008 10:19:40 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
surelyugest
Nanaimo, BC

The thing that bothers me.. cigarettes are a legal product... the government used to promote them and those taxes ..well what did they pay for.. an aweful lot of things to be sure.

I'm in Canada and the laws here are such that you can't smoke within 100 feet more or less of any business. One province is actually going to have people watching if there are people smoking in cars with kids..( not so bad for the kids) that driver will be fined.
the point being .. we are being discriminated against for something they gladly take our money for.

anywhere from 6 bucks a pack to over ten. If they truly want to eliminate smoking and reduce health care costs. THEY should provide each one of us with the strongest 'stop smoking' product available FREE.. not costing a hundred bucks a shot.. there's no incentive there

4/1/2008 10:23:38 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
surelyugest
Nanaimo, BC

I would also add.. I don't go to bars or restaurants and spend nearly the money I used to. If I can't have a smoke.... I just won't go .. or I'm out of there in a heartbeat..

I need a smoke

4/4/2008 5:52:54 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
dobid
Mattoon, IL

the smoke shack deal is no good,i want to smoke with my beer not run in and out,cant take your beer out.actors can smoke durry performances,so some bars are having theatrical nights to get by the law.but that wont last.i still dont see a problem with starting a smokers club only.you can serve coffee n beer.none smokers wouldnt be allowed.just like american legion.they cant keep members now whos going to pay to belong to a club where you cant be comfortable.

4/6/2008 8:44:58 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
mftintern
Ventura, CA

It seems everyone! They are even considering banning smoking in apartments... Stressful - everyone is out to get us!

Where's my lighter?

4/6/2008 11:05:16 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

gram2020
Coffeyville, KS

The apt's i live in are going "NO SMOKING" but i got grandfathered in or i would be looking for a new place to live. I think it's bull shit!!

4/9/2008 10:09:55 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,568)
Omaha, NE

How the hell are they going to know if you are smoking inside your apartment?
This is all toooooooo much.
Lites up

4/9/2008 10:12:33 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,568)
Omaha, NE

It's so bad even on DH that ppl are checking off non smoker when they really smoke.

4/10/2008 4:33:04 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

natanthecar
Atlanta, GA

i am, thank god georgia is still a sanctuary. they only outlawed it in restaurants, but bars r sacred.

4/11/2008 7:16:28 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

theothergman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,077)
Michigan, ND

Cannot smoke in bars or restaurants here. To many health freaks from California moved here.

4/14/2008 3:43:03 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  

natanthecar
Atlanta, GA

i can't stand those health freaks. i disproved so many of their theories it's not even funny.

4/20/2008 2:42:52 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
kewlbabe2
Lake Toxaway, NC

Hi everyone..I am a smoker..and yes..I agree...we (smokers) are treated as second class citizens..we need/have to stand up for our rights. We probably pay more in taxes than the non-smokers for heavens sakes!!! I do try to be considerate...but the non-smokers seem to be taking over...what makes them any more "important" than us...don't like our smoke...then give us a place to do it and leave us alone!!!

4/24/2008 12:46:04 PM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
myneheart
Geraldton, ON

WELL FOR WHAT i THINK,IF THEY WANT US TO ALL QUIT, TAKE THEM OFF ALL THE STORE SHELVES AND WE CAN ALL BE IN A SHITTY MOOD ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY CAN SHOVE THEM U KNOW WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE LOL

4/28/2008 12:13:41 AM Who is against the Anti Smoking laws?  
bandit327
La Grande, OR

What you say is true...I dont smoke at someones house unless I ask first. And I usually smoke at home. Any visitors that come to my house are allowed to smoke here. More and more no smoking is thier trend and thats OK with me, I cheat, I also chew tobacco.