Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best 100 percent free hookup sites

To see what s inside you have to peel off all their layers. hawaii dating service It is established scientific truth that people today are deemed extra eye catching when they ask their date questions, and even much more so when they ask follow up questions. If they have not seen either, then ask them to recommend an option. is bumble gay friendly But till then, do not count on them to reply to all your messages instantaneously.

listcrawler com

But she laughed with us, and as a outcome, we still laugh about it currently. online dating bakersfield ca This is optional, but a player can pass on inquiries if they don t feel comfortable answering. In the world s most populous country, people nevertheless want to meet, but the coronavirus pandemic has made this no effortless job. cityxguide com nj You obtain matches by filling out a profile and meeting up with an individual who has related likes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/17/2008 10:23:27 AM True woman do they exist!  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

mmmmmmm tee pee

2/17/2008 10:25:25 AM True woman do they exist!  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

good thinking! You are brilliant!

2/17/2008 10:40:31 AM True woman do they exist!  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

I am honest and up front as much as i can be. When i email a man i tell them please ask me anything your little heart desires and I will tell them the honest truth. Some men end up telling me they really have nothing to ask. I said i will even prove to you i have only one child. They do not believe that i only have one kid. Alot prefer no kids, but hey that is their preference, and i can see why. Life is complicated. But my son comes first before anyone. I will tell you that women are worst than the men. They are b*tches. I dont trust any women period! I go out by myself. DO you think i actually go out clubbing with my female friends when i do go out? Hell no!!!!!! I go out and drink and play quickdraw, have a pitcher of beer, play darts and pool and do what i want to do. I don't like the games that women play, and how they sneak around and try to flirt with the man that you like or make advances. Screw them. You are doing the right thing. You Rock!

2/17/2008 10:41:17 AM True woman do they exist!  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

I have a few of my opinions on some of the things stated in this thread that I want to share, because it pertains to me in some way...

bestman... as far as getting on the phone within a couple of emails goes... I don't always jump on the phone that fast with someone. I have small kids and when they are awake, it's hard to have a phone conversation that lasts any length of time without being interrupted with "MOMMY!" a few dozen times... I know that a man should understand this if he wants to be with me, but it just makes it difficult.

tazzper... I don't think you worded that about women knowing they can have any man they want very well... I don't want to settle for someone that doesn't "click" with me. So, personally, if I feel it isn't "clicking" I will let him know... I do agree with you about not knowing a good man from all the bad ones. In this day and time, it's hard to separate the good men and women from the bad sometimes!

different... I am online for a few different reasons. There aren't many places to meet people around here (either that, or I've just been out of the scene so long, I don't know where to go anymore!) I enjoy the forums on this site. I enjoy reading other people's opinions as well as giving my own... I don't know that this is the best way to meet someone (I seem to meet AWESOME men who live too far away!) but at least I am out here!

[Edited 2/17/2008 10:43:32 AM]

2/17/2008 10:44:02 AM True woman do they exist!  

truroguy33
Truro, NS

the main thing woman can nit be ture because they think every single guy is a jerk!! In my opion they look for the most gorgas guy those guys don't seam to treat womem well fron what I herd from other women

2/17/2008 10:49:02 AM True woman do they exist!  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

2/17/2008 10:49:26 AM True woman do they exist!  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Hell it doens't matter to me
if any of you don't think i am real,
exist, fake, fat, skinny, slim,
ugly or plane ole stupid as a woman
can get.

So there i said it, this is a fake
profile don't bother me unless your
looking for a perfect woman.

2/17/2008 11:53:02 AM True woman do they exist!  

truroguy33
Truro, NS

men are not looking for a model honesty an true are nice women play with mens heads and need tio say there are a few out there that actually care about woman and not treat them like meat!! so woman know men are not the same pick the right ones and you be happy!

2/17/2008 1:22:21 PM True woman do they exist!  

sitkarains
Sitka, AK

Okay so all of us honest, upfront women come in here to defend ourselves. For what so you can find something else to bash us about. I just love to be lumped in with a whole pack of other people where the heck is the individuality.

Each and every complaint I just read here about women I can turn around and say the same thing about Some Men... Big deal. We sift thru still hoping and praying the real McCoy will stand up.

Why do some People do this beats the hell out of me. I guess they are bored lonely, afraid to go out in the real world.

Personally don't waste my time on them. I figure there is always another fish in the sea. I so strongly believe in the catch and release program. I am thinking I am becoming a pro and yanking the hook back out of the mouth of all the scammers, liar's.. Etc.
Since I know some where I will meet real live honest to goodness people.

Final thought I don't find mind game playing to be gender bias. I find it to be shallow, childish, and plain boring. And Very Very Easy to see thru,

2/17/2008 1:24:47 PM True woman do they exist!  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

You know women say men play with thier minds all the time! Yet through other chats I find women play more games then men because they put a poicture up that may or may not be real and pretend to want you. Us men know better and for women to play with our minds is a shame!

You're right, women suck. You should start dating men immediately.

2/17/2008 1:29:12 PM True woman do they exist!  

chimike
Chicago, IL

they put a poicture up that may or may not be real and pretend to want you.

At least they put up a poicture and pretend to want you....maybe one or two of them for real want you? Are they scammers or what?

2/17/2008 2:26:28 PM True woman do they exist!  

kenb5b01
Northport, WA

finding a good girl is harder than nailing jello to a tree

I reckon I have been playing in different orchards then you guys cause I have met some pretty descent gals in my life. Honestly more straight up, honest, straight shooters than scammers. Of course I ain't gay and I try not to party in the pig pen either.
You're right, women suck. You should start dating men immediately.

DAMN I MISS THE ROLLIE GUY ON THIS SIGHT! ROTFLMAO!!!

This whole thread is another attention seeking, woman bashing, trollin', whiney, poor me crybaby, crap anyway.
Is that too many adjectives? There were more I wanted to use but probably too many big words for this thread, I doubt the OP would understand anyway.

I do know how to solve yer problems and issues about women though. LOOK IN THE MIRROR...

2/17/2008 2:55:47 PM True woman do they exist!  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

at wnd dragon, whether you do it early or later, it's not going to change the fact that you have kids and that your kids behave a certain way. you are better off knowing early and getting it out the way, than to get deep and find out 2 months or 1 month later that he doesn't like it or can't handle it. the sooner you talk and or meet is always the better. it eliminates potential deceit, potential games etc...

2/17/2008 2:59:13 PM True woman do they exist!  

lucasmcain
Ashford, WA

I have only been on here a short time but believe me the women on here pull no punches they tell you how they feel i just sit back and listen[WELL READ}

2/17/2008 5:38:52 PM True woman do they exist!  

truroguy33
Truro, NS

everyone needs to be honest with one another and this way no one gets hurt. It's time people say what's from the heart I'm never a player and believe women need to find the best man one that will not lie or cheat and trust him not all guys are jerks in gfact women put fake profiles and pictures hopping they can play with a mans heart

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6