Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

If you have ever joined a club run or cycled with close friends, you will know that there s generally a genuine sense of community. free michigan chat rooms The app is extremely considerably well known among youngsters because of its frequent upgrades. What does qeep do? Badoo is a free cross platform app that is designed to support individuals make pals and hook up online in what is a twenty 1st century dating web site in all Hannah, a 31 year old teacher in Chicago, purchased Bumble Increase immediately after 4 years of becoming single and realizing she wanted to get really serious about marriage and household. rockford skipthegames Registration by e mail address or a social network account only takes a %.

airline hookup app

The community director came and broke up the argument, but that wasn t the last time I d see TK. free speed dating vancouver Certain, it s uncomplicated to blank on new ones from time to time, but they re out there (or shall I say, in there …). You will under no circumstances run out of subjects to talk about when you re dating a social butterfly. rubratings tampa Tinder also offers itself access to the content of your chats when you re using the app and may well share your private data with third parties for advertising purposes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/17/2008 8:57:16 AM True woman do they exist!  

truroguy33
Truro, NS

You know women say men play with thier minds all the time! Yet through other chats I find women play more games then men because they put a poicture up that may or may not be real and pretend to want you. Us men know better and for women to play with our minds is a shame!Are there not any women out there that juat will be upfront with us and you know woman if your upfront the guy will be too. At least I would be. So I challenge all women and men too be upfront with the women or men your speaking too and they will repond better and be upfront with you!

2/17/2008 9:02:30 AM True woman do they exist!  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I am always brutally honest and blunt.

2/17/2008 9:31:37 AM True woman do they exist!  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

I'll remain on topic regarding women.

Yes, there are many women out their that play games
1. Fake pics that are not them, some post 5+ year old pics because their body has changed and they don't look the same. Thus, when you meet them you are like
2. They don't contact you because they are already taken but give the excuse let's learn each other online. The purpose of a dating site is to contact, meet at a neutral place etc... If you had a couple or few positive email conversation and she doesn't want any phone conversation, don't waste your time. She receives tons of emails, can't juggle you in the mix, and or already have a man, and is on the dating sites for entertainment and ego boosts. I had an experience a while back, great couple of email exchanges, spoke on the phone one time but my spidy senses told me something didn't quite add up because she was giving lame excuses about calling. So I stopped all communication because something didn't add up. Come to find out, her husband called me a few days later. He wasn't rude and told me he's going to handle her AND TOLD ME BLUNTLY THAT SHE PLAYS GAMES WITH HIM ALL THE TIME AND CHEATS ON HIM AND SAYS SHE SEEKS MEN WITH BIG D*CK My spidy senses were correct.
You gotta have your spidy senses working in full effect at all times. If it doesn't quack like a duck, it isn't a duck.

3. Yes, I see profiles all the time about women and one of the first few sentences read, "I'm not into games, If you are into games, pass my profile along, yada yada yada, put we all know that many women play games, and mental tests. I don't take tests, and I have a PH.D with regards to reading game. So when my spidy senses see that, Game over, next. ------Don't waste your time when you see unecessary BS games and or deceit because you will only be complaining and feeling sorry for putting too much wasted energy in something ultimately wouldn't even get you a date in the first place or being used and or played in the process.

4. Also, don't fall for lame excuses etc... They are giving you excuses because they are seeing other men and or already have a man. If a woman really wants to see you or spend time with you, trust me, she will. We know that things come up sometime and that's fine, but when it's excuse after lame excuse, don't waste your time, move on. My time is too valuable and you should value your time as well. Just move on. If she rebuttles, simply tell her when she gets herself together etc... Call you, you don't have time to twiddle your fingers waiting around for her to come around. Tell her when she gets serious, give you a call. Often time men put all their energy in something that isn't going anywhere and are disappointed. Don't put yourself to be in that situation of getting disappointed.

There are too many options out there to get caught up in silly games and mental tests.

There are some decent women out there, you just have to eliminate the bullshit to find that one.

[Edited 2/17/2008 9:37:42 AM]

2/17/2008 9:34:29 AM True woman do they exist!  

alex_192
Sarasota, FL

yes they exist
theare are mawy wonderfull ladyes out there
bus as i said
finding a good girl is harder than nailing jello to a tree

2/17/2008 9:35:53 AM True woman do they exist!  

metu
Ramona, CA

Ha! Nailing Jello to a tree! Ain't that the truth!!!

2/17/2008 9:37:25 AM True woman do they exist!  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I'm upfront and honest as hell. Men don't like it...I'm still single and without a date. Go figure

2/17/2008 9:39:17 AM True woman do they exist!  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

Yep

2/17/2008 9:53:26 AM True woman do they exist!  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

While I'm sure there are lots of women out there that like to play games, I'm not one of them. I never could figure out how to do anything other than just be myself. Games require too much effort. I'm always honest, upfront ,and dateless.

2/17/2008 9:55:44 AM True woman do they exist!  

tazzper23
Texarkana, TX

i think its because women know the fact that they can get any man they want . so they look for that badboy goodboy type . and most are if not all women will play head games cause of that .but there are some out there that is true women . but the bad thing is that most been done so worng that they no longer know what a good man is are how he surpose to act . so when they do meet a good man and he treat them different then what they are not use to. to most women geting with a good man is sittleing for less

2/17/2008 10:03:00 AM True woman do they exist!  

truroguy33
Truro, NS

wowo thebestman put it the way it should most wmaon like to ask you for maoney all tghe woman 90% want money this to me doesn't fyl you know that old saying "if it sounds to good to be true lickly it is"

2/17/2008 10:14:17 AM True woman do they exist!  

differentsrqguy
Sarasota, FL

Certainly they exist....but the likelihood is that they are not to be found in the plethora of clickity-clickers here, living life vicariously on the web, being blinded by the glow of the flat-screen....

Others are simply looking for self-aggrandizement or sometimes 'ego boosts' to prop up their sagging 'hetero-sexual' lives and involvements....

Still others are just addicted to the attention they may receive and 'live' to 'see all the messages' and overtures in their inbox...

True women do exist, but don't bank on it here...it's rare indeed...many, perhaps most have no true 'end-game' in mind.

Stick with local....church, synagogue, business associations, community involvements, introductions.....

SHALOM !

2/17/2008 10:15:23 AM True woman do they exist!  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

at guy33 thanks

at different, you are correct

[Edited 2/17/2008 10:16:35 AM]

2/17/2008 10:16:17 AM True woman do they exist!  

bluepalm69
Lakewood, CA

metu is and i have a crush on her!

2/17/2008 10:16:19 AM True woman do they exist!  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Ha! Nailing Jello to a tree! Ain't that the truth!!!

Ha! You actually can if you use the jello from the buffet of a Chinese restaurant!

2/17/2008 10:20:06 AM True woman do they exist!  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

All my friends know that they are my "friends", although, there are a couple LD that I would love to toss into a teepee and let nature takes its course

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6