Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

When should really you introduce your boyfriend/girlfriend to your parents? Hopefully, these inquiries will give you a lot of material to work with the subsequent time you find yourself on a first date—and who knows? hook up san jose ca If you do, these also double as terrific face to face conversation starters. This write up is a list of the bestfirst date inquiries out there. gay hookup dc It will hold you on your toes, which is a fantastic issue.

listcrawler ts

The mother of his child he claims doesnt even have it When me and him only had sex twice unprotected only god knows how quite a few instances him and the other female does I reside had it for a extended time now so I seldom get outbreaks any longer. craigslist hookups arkansas I downloaded some dating apps and I utilized pictures from when I had hair. Identify what you really feel are non negotiables now so you can avoid any significant, gaping ravines ahead. rubmaps con Thursday is not the only dating app new on the scene.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/17/2008 2:50:07 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

In a relationship sometimes someone can get under yur skin...what makes you WANT to say "shut the hell up" or "get off me" .....I am talkin things that will make you just cant deal with......yes the comedy channel is on in the other room,lol can ya tell

mine is i dont like b*tching!!..... .Shut the hell up!.............no drama

neediness ALL THE TIME...ugh ........get off me....I got to breathe

(see the humor this could be fun)

[Edited 2/17/2008 3:51:00 PM]

2/17/2008 3:07:11 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

I don't liked to be nagged.

If I said NO once, I mean it. I'm not going to change my mind - so stop asking me

I don't like repeating myself about something that has already been discussed.

[Edited 2/17/2008 3:07:24 PM]

2/17/2008 3:35:56 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I usually say it twice then the third time it's like ... I know I spoke english when I said it the first time so what part did you not understand??? The N or the O???

2/17/2008 3:39:31 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

i3uddha
Riverside, CA

cant stand the lies.. the pretending to be something your not, the fakeness &
just saying things to impress people & not being real.

2/17/2008 3:42:06 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

lucasmcain
Ashford, WA

when you ask someone whats bothering them and they say nothing and you know DAM well there is something wrong but not what it is now that gets to me

2/17/2008 3:54:43 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

my ex use to ask me "whats wrong"...ugh...nothing...i just l;ike my sanctuary.....i am a thinker...I love when there a COMFORTABLE silences ina relationship...i think it shows comforta, compatibility, security ect...Sometimes we just like to be quiet,

2/17/2008 4:01:37 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

teaurtei
Payne, OH

Fishing expeditions get to me.

These are when your partner wants to accuse you of something to offset whatever guilt he/she is currently feeling so they attempt to blame shift by tossing out accusations for 'bait' til they think they 'catch' something.

2/17/2008 4:22:53 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

sitkarains
Sitka, AK

This one for starters drives me right up the wall

What are you thinking about??

When you tell them nothing.. They don't believe you..
You must be thinking about something??
No I am not I am giving my brain a rest...

Or if I dont' have an opinion on something...
What do you think about .................

I don't actually. OH come on you must have a thought on it..

No I don't..
Yes you do..
I want to tell them so badly To shut the Hell up..
No I don't have to have an opinion on everything in life..

Oh Yes. OP this thread could be fun

2/17/2008 4:25:42 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

I hear you sooooooooooo true...i think sometimes guys can be worse, i onl;y was with one guy who never asked, which is way cool by me.

2/17/2008 4:27:05 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

chimike
Chicago, IL

Well, I wish I could contribute to this, but it's been so long that I've been in a 'relationship' that I truly can't remember...my ex & I rarely talked, let alone argued (that may have been better).

2/17/2008 4:28:09 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

When I'm asked if I want anything, second helping, beer, more coffee, etc. and I say "No thank you"

Then I get the question "Are you sure you don't want any ____?" sometimes repeatedly

Sometimes I just want to say "Yes I really do but I was f***ing lying the first 3 times you asked!"

2/17/2008 4:39:11 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

skypoetone
Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

When it was a factor I had to think of everyway to say the same thing... it was painful because the other half either didn't understand or didn't WANT to understand. Now, living alone and not seeing much of people, life would be better to at least have someone to say "Hey, shut up!" to… ironic isn't it?

2/17/2008 5:53:30 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

For both sides, man or woman, i only repeat myself once when asked a question. I hate to repeat myelf more than once. I know you heard me. Maybe twice is okay, but if you are going on the 3rd time of asking me, you better duck, because im gonna hit you with a flying object, and your face, isn't gonna look pretty, and if the object doesn't hit ya, you bet your ass, i'm coming after you.

[Edited 2/17/2008 5:54:20 PM]

2/17/2008 6:00:47 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

MY gosh you people are so violent, I Think I'll go back to Vietnam for some peace and quiet. If someone starts nagging just give them a big kiss, and let them have time to explain who that is hiding in the bedroom closet, when they say they don't know who's in the closet, simply say Oh yes I forgot that the last person who nagged me!
Works every time.

2/17/2008 6:11:31 PM "Shut the hell up" factors....lol HEY....  

semirock
Fredericksburg, VA

For me it`s when Hollywood is news.When TV is the subject of conversation.

I just don`t care what the spoiled millionaire idiots on the tube do,think,feel or say.

Page: 1, 2