Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where to find a hookup online

This week we meet a man whose life selections limit his freedom and access to dating. online dating ventura county As you function through them, you will set the foundation for a enjoy that lasts a lifetime. Then he proceeds to send me a passive aggressive message about how he was a good guy and was going to block me on all social media! In any case, he s blocked I am glad I did not meet up with him again, and I have not met up with any person from Tinder in a while. guatemala tinder If you are kind of a weirdo and you want your date to know it, these are the initially date queries that will enable you let your freak flag fly.

liatcrawlers

For now at least, Facebook Dating is no cost and does not have ads, either. hermaphrodite dating site Our mission at Mingle2 is helping persons connect. Reciprocity. adult search naperville On the second meeting with her man, she invited him more than to her residence with the conditions that he would leave as quickly as it got dark.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/17/2008 7:11:34 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

drawyah
Spring Lake, NJ

It appears to me from meeting different women and reading many profiles and posts that many, many women are only concerned with how much money a guy has or makes, what kind of car he drives what kind of clothes he wears and what places he takes you out to. I have personally experienced this myself. i have gone out and had designer clothes on and women kept falling over me. Than a few days later these same women would not look my way a second time when I dressed nice but not with the lastest fashion or designer clothes.
Isn't it enough for you that a guy works hard no matter what he choses to do? Isn't it enough that he dresses nice even though it isn't "designer clothes"? And isn't it enough that he treats you with kindness and respect?
Many of you will say that you are not like that ..., yet if the date you go on is not impressive enough the poor guy never hears from you again. Why?

2/17/2008 7:15:36 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Maybe you are barking up the wrong trees so to speak. I have never been materialistic. I don't ask about his wages or care about what he owns. Things mean nothing other than sentimental things...It is the caring and warm people who share your life that matters most.

2/17/2008 7:28:53 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

iatrm
Canton, OH

To meet someone that is this way is sad. They have know idea what love is all about in the first place. Don't even give them another look pal. They are lost. I've met alot of nice woman that have a good heart. And thats all that matters. Tell those money hungry chicks to get lost. Even if I won alot of money on the lotto or something. I wouldn't let anyone know. Or have the look of money. You want her to love you for you. Find one with a good heart. And you'll be fine. Keep on looking pal. JMO

2/17/2008 7:34:24 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

Honey, I know. this thread happens once every 30 days.
It sucks.
There are bad people everywhere,
Bad men
bad women
bad children

But you can't LUMP everybody in one bag...and I think I said this the last time this thread went around....

So, let's change the subject now ok?
It's like whipping the dead horse now.

2/17/2008 7:35:11 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

Well Mr. you are certainly barking up the wrong tree with me. I am comfortable making my own money. I dress to kill when I go out with a man. I make sure I look picture perfect. I could give two shits what you make or if you have the income of Bill Gates. I have been single for ten years. I just want a nice decent guy who dont cheat, lie, and who is not into head games. You can take your designer clothes and shove them up your ass for all i care. I dont expect anything from you except respect. You must show me respect at all times and treat me like a lady. That does not require a wallet. I don't deserved to be treated like a piece of shit. You talk to your friends that way, you will never talk to me that way. I don't want your money. I dont care if you were a zillionaire. That don't impress me. You will never win my heart with money, designer clothes, your fancy sports cars, or your big condo's wherever they may be hiding. What is going to impress me all over those materialistic things is the desire to win and capture my heart with the respect and love that i shall deserve!!!!!!!!!

2/17/2008 7:47:07 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

tualatinor
Golden, CO

These group of women do exist and they put themselves in the catagory of that old high school pure pressure, belonging to a certian click, competing against others(especially other women), and it is very real to them.

I do not believe the "I didn't have it as a child and now I get it now." Send them to a third world country for a while.

2/17/2008 7:47:54 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

winesong
Bend, OR

To be very honest, and humble, at this age, some of us have earned our station in life.
We expect to be treated well, with dignity and respect. I would never settle for anything less. You can wear blue jeans, and sneakers, but you will treat me well, and with respect.

Everyone has a platform, or station. It is not luck of the draw..it is the Universe, and the master plan. You often, never get more than you expect to.

No matter how hard you work, there is always more work to be done.
If a person has no goals, or aspirations, they must be very boring to be around.

Practice a behavior of gratitude, not cop an attitude.

Some women and men have worked hard, accomplished much, and believe me,
they do know what to do with their time.
It is so shallow for a person to say *they do not know what to do*.
Trust me, they do....how do you think they achieved their lifestyle?

Most, are not looking for anyone to take care of them...They are looking for a TEAM player, life partner. They must be on the same page. There are common factors for men and women....(experience from previous life).

You cannot paint with a 6" brush and touch all people...

Wine

2/17/2008 8:00:28 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

We are the hunters, they are the gather ers.

2/17/2008 10:21:51 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I'm not into materialist stuff and never have been. I've never search for a sugar daddy nor do I want one. I've been holding out for love

2/17/2008 10:40:36 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

sea_wench1
Chandler, AZ

Hun...your just looking in the wrong place... ( wink ) Sea

2/17/2008 10:55:01 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

alex_192
Sarasota, FL

well
a woman has several needs
she has material need (she will not give up to them)
she has emotional needs (she is more flexible in that area)
and she has sexual needs (she knows every one can give her sex)

as you see, there is only one thing that she has to be sure the guy has $$$$

this aply for most of the women
for the few ladies that this not aply, please forgive me
i know a few of you
but more i know the gold digger type

2/17/2008 10:56:10 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

dancinglynx
Reedsburg, WI

Quite frankly, I could give a rat's ass about anything materialistic. I've taken care of myself since I was 16. If there is something I want, I buy it myself. I'm not very comfortable accepting gifts from anybody. Not all women are gold-diggers, I'd rather be dirt floor poor & be happy with a real relationship than have a man richer than Bill Gates & tries to buy me. jmo.

2/17/2008 11:02:15 PM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

As you have found here, many women are NOT materialistic, and seek honesty, fidelity, sincerety and companionship. You are attracting the materialistic women when you wear the designer clothes. The ones who are ready to accept you as you are, are the ones you should be dating. I've been in the clothing industry, and I know from my own personal experience that the ones you speak of are shallow, socialite, husseys, who only look at the car, clothes, and how much you spend on a date. You need to learn to distinguish this at the onset when meeting them.

2/18/2008 5:49:19 AM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

wolffdream
Billerica, MA

I personally am not impressed by wealth. But, I would like to find someone who at least has enough security and money to do the things I enjoy. I would love to travel more, and spend weekends away and Im sure as hell not going to pay their way.

2/18/2008 7:09:12 AM Whay are women so materialistic minded  

bellatoul
Linden, NJ

Only speaking for myself, I would much rather go out with a guy who has it together for himself for specific reasons of not wanting to end up having to "take care of him" he must be able to take care of himself. Does that mean he needs to have materialistic things, absolutely not. If he's neat, clean and takes care of himself who cares what he's wearing or where you go as long as you enjoy each other.

Page: 1, 2