Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

nsa free hookup sites

Devon Raines was a fan of a single night stands and pure lust. free dating sites panama city fl He was traveling madly, I was busy with various deadlines, and it was a beautiful way to connect and test the vibe. Reevaluate your decision producing method. costa rica sex travel guide From learning how to use sex toys when staying socially distanced to quarantining on a boat with an ex flame, here s what you had to say about really like, sex, and dating throughout the pandemic.

rubratings com

Set reminders in your phone or diary to cancel your subscription to keep away from inadvertently rolling over for a additional term. winter haven singles I m seeking for extra serious points, and I have properly defined standards. Toby didn t have significantly substance to his profile, but a handsome profile picture seemed to be enough to capture Alyssa s attention. skipthegames account You may possibly be surprised following the date that you had a excellent time, when on the date, you may have been as well nervous, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/28/2010 10:35:16 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
hedon2
Saint Albans, NY
67, joined Mar. 2008

Have any guys dated women outside of this country? If so where and How were they different form American women?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/28/2010 10:53:13 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

hye_man
New York, NY
48, joined Jun. 2010

Excluding England….
Feminine,
Hot body,
Respectful,
Educated,
Much less experience,
No drama,
Values the man,
No money,
Goal oriented,
Shame exists,
Not vulgar,
Not hard worker (smart worker),
No guy friends (all her friends are women),
Begs to commit,
Wants family life……

Lets see which American women can compete….lollll

12/28/2010 11:06:33 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,082)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

More traditional. Still dress like women. Still like men. Not ashamed of being female or a woman's role. Will still cook and clean. Still likes romance. Still appreciates the things that the man brings into the relationship. Doesn't have have to have EVERYTHING her way. Are more pleasant to be around and she knows she's in this country on your dime.

12/28/2010 11:07:17 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,082)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Filipinos for me. Russians and Ukranian women seem to be primarily scammers on most sites.

12/28/2010 11:29:53 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
hedon2
Saint Albans, NY
67, joined Mar. 2008

Thanks. Got my passport ready

1/1/2011 11:07:44 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
streetghost
Oceanside, CA
61, joined Dec. 2010

I married one. I did everything right. Made her LEGAL. Worked with the system. The whole works. Nasty rude people, thousands of dollars gone. She later made a deal with the police and got me arrested, DESTROYED my finances, is more than mean as hell, vengeful and has dangerous "connections."
Im RUINED and she is a serious menace to me.
I dont care what other people tell you. you think youre being openminded but the person your dating ISNT and they're after your money and citizenship PERIOD and you're gonna be sorry, if you're still even alive.
Dont say i didnt warn you.

1/1/2011 11:15:53 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
wolfgard_h
Over 2,000 Posts (2,246)
Saint Paul, MN
52, joined Oct. 2010

Varies everywhere.
Remember woman I lived with brother in law's first wife.
Brought his first wife back from Vietnam.
Turned out to be a Madame looking for a way into USA.
He was not too bright.
Second wife (American) left him for his own brother.

[Edited 1/1/2011 11:19:35 PM ]

1/2/2011 2:31:34 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
bhw123
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
43, joined Oct. 2010

Basically I'm against the international internet dating. Even if it isn't a scam, it is likely to be disappointing while it costs thousands of dollars.

1/2/2011 2:47:23 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
37, joined Jun. 2008

The "I hate America posts" Fail!!!!!

1/2/2011 2:48:32 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,364)
New South Wales
Australia
96, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from tater79:
The "I hate America posts" Fail!!!!!

Now they will have to go date outside their country

1/2/2011 3:03:40 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
demetrios2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,519)
Cincinnati, OH
59, joined Dec. 2010

When in Europe I dated a few women. What I found to be different they were not hindered by boundaries were not fearful of men knew what they wanted and were not afraid to tell you what they wanted. On the flip side they were woman and loved to be treated like a woman. They not only acted the part but lived it and loved it. Here in America a lot of women seem to be in some kind of a competition with men I never found that to be true while in Europe.

1/2/2011 3:07:23 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
cdn_iceman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,451)
Etobicoke, ON
51, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from hedon2:
Have any guys dated women outside of this country? If so where and How were they different form American women?
Why would you consider dating outside your country? I always question people when they say " foreign women are better?" better for what?

you live in one of the most enriched country in the world, over 320 million people,more than half women, are you telling me you cant find ONE?

1/2/2011 3:19:07 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
demetrios2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,519)
Cincinnati, OH
59, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cdn_iceman:
Why would you consider dating outside your country? I always question people when they say " foreign women are better?" better for what?

you live in one of the most enriched country in the world, over 320 million people,more than half women, are you telling me you cant find ONE?

Not sure if too many men are going to run out of the country and find a bride. I think OP was looking for a comparison. Maybe since America is such an enriched country that might be why a lot of women here act like they are always confused and you can't get a straight answer out of half of them.

1/2/2011 3:38:58 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
cdn_iceman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,451)
Etobicoke, ON
51, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from demetrios2:
Not sure if too many men are going to run out of the country and find a bride. I think OP was looking for a comparison. Maybe since America is such an enriched country that might be why a lot of women here act like they are always confused and you can't get a straight answer out of half of them.
no no i get what he's asking I was just saying or I should of said, what makes foreign women better?

1/2/2011 3:39:54 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
96, joined Jan. 2010

1/2/2011 3:41:42 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
badcatjack
Wilmore, KS
44, joined Jan. 2011

I love some of the different ways they say things. But different in ways of being a woman, not from my experience. Only thing that makes 'em different is what cultural background may dictate their views on life and situations. I only dated one foreign lady, but known several.

1/2/2011 3:55:39 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

susansheart839
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,235)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
68, joined Mar. 2008

My ex met and married a woman from the Phillipines. All they want is citizenship. They've been married year now so she only has one more year to go before she runs away.

1/2/2011 3:59:34 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
demetrios2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,519)
Cincinnati, OH
59, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cdn_iceman:
no no i get what he's asking I was just saying or I should of said, what makes foreign women better?

Only from my experience, it seems that a lot of American women are a mess with their emotions when compared to a lot of the women outside of the country. American women seem to have a lot of boundaries and we all know what happens when we set boundaries. It could be that women here just evolved a lot differently and have a different set of values nothing wrong with that they are just different.

1/2/2011 4:02:33 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,354)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from hedon2:

Well, you should as my ex husband. I am a foreigner.

1/2/2011 4:02:52 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
demetrios2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,519)
Cincinnati, OH
59, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from susansheart839:
My ex met and married a woman from the Phillipines. All they want is citizenship. They've been married year now so she only has one more year to go before she runs away.

That might be so in his case but all of the women I have known from there once they fall in love they will walk through fire for their man. A good friend I have known for years met his wife there when in the Army they have been married for years and I have never seen two people more in love.

1/2/2011 4:09:07 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from streetghost:
I married one. I did everything right. Made her LEGAL. Worked with the system. The whole works. Nasty rude people, thousands of dollars gone. She later made a deal with the police and got me arrested, DESTROYED my finances, is more than mean as hell, vengeful and has dangerous "connections."
Im RUINED and she is a serious menace to me.
I dont care what other people tell you. you think youre being openminded but the person your dating ISNT and they're after your money and citizenship PERIOD and you're gonna be sorry, if you're still even alive.
Dont say i didnt warn you.

I don't say many Russians / Ukrainian women are like the one you described....but not all foreigner are the same.

I was born in Argentina and I don't need a man to make me legal because I am a USA Citizen since 1986...I don't need a man's salary because I make mine and it's pretty excellent. Please, don't generalize

1/2/2011 4:33:11 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Dec. 2006

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/2/2011 6:55:48 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from demetrios2:
That might be so in his case but all of the women I have known from there once they fall in love they will walk through fire for their man. A good friend I have known for years met his wife there when in the Army they have been married for years and I have never seen two people more in love.

People tend to generalize...thank you for not doing so.

1/2/2011 7:08:17 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

galion90210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,983)
Galion, OH
61, joined Oct. 2010

Yea had to watch the brothers 35 yr old daughter and boyfriend fight the last 2 nights. Both American she doesn`t have a dime to her name but wanted to drive 1 1/2 hours to a night club with her girlfriends. Probably go to a big town you can make good money.

1/2/2011 7:31:27 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
streetghost
Oceanside, CA
61, joined Dec. 2010

"I don't say many Russians / Ukrainian women are like the one you described....but not all foreigner are the same.
I was born in Argentina and I don't need a man to make me legal because I am a USA Citizen since 1986...I don't need a man's salary because I make mine and it's pretty excellent. Please, don't generalize"

Youve used the word generalize in TWO comments closeby. I posted that my foreign wife ruined me. That is the truth. What do you want me to do? You want me to namby-pamby and say oh well maybe others arent this, and i shouldnt say that??
I told the truth. My wife married me for citizenship and money. She was foreign and the entire system protected her instead of putting her in prison. I mention this in a post, and now im accussed of "generalizing." Maybe i should just roll over and play dead like a good non-bigot and not warn anybody? I didnt GENERALIZE when i married my foreign wife. I got burned BAD and it nearly cost me more than just my property. I have a right to be heard and people have a right to listen, or read, and be forwarned. Those who dont want to read what i have to say, hey this is the internet, ignore me.

1/2/2011 8:01:02 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from streetghost:
What do you want me to do?.

Not to make a blank statement....period.

1/2/2011 8:02:15 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from streetghost:
Those who dont want to read what i have to say, hey this is the internet, ignore me.

After reading the above I understand why she left you.

1/2/2011 8:36:47 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

galion90210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,983)
Galion, OH
61, joined Oct. 2010

yea the stupid a** police station wouldn`t give me a hint on visas not sure anyone knows the truth.

1/2/2011 8:44:44 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
milas2010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,327)
Philadelphia, PA
34, joined Jun. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/2/2011 8:46:05 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
milas2010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,327)
Philadelphia, PA
34, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from hye_man:
Excluding England….
Feminine,
Hot body,
Respectful,
Educated,
Much less experience,
No drama,
Values the man,
No money,
Goal oriented,
Shame exists,
Not vulgar,
Begs to commit,
Wants family life……

Lets see which American women can compete….lollll

Good list.

Not many American females, especially 30 and younger, can compete with that.

1/2/2011 9:49:46 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

nuttycoconuts
Over 1,000 Posts (1,967)
New Port Richey, FL
56, joined Aug. 2009

Dating them is one thing..ain't nuthin wrong with that. I did it for several years (Costa Rica)

It's when you get involved with one who's eyes are on the "GREEN" And I am not talking about your money. These professionals present themselves as menless lonely beauties, but many are well versed in creating fantasy. They'll be strokin Your fantasy. They will turn up the charm and (BLAM!!!) coerce you into making really bad decisions, all in the name of Love..yup LOVE.

Buyer beware

[Edited 1/2/2011 9:54:18 PM ]

1/2/2011 9:55:22 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
shaary
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from milas2010:
Good list.

Not many American females, especially 30 and younger, can compete with that.

Ok my mom is German and I love where I got there but let me say that men are of a better quality either over there, especially if we talk about education and respect, I doubt that many American men self-centered as they are can compete with European men as well... and about no money, North Europe and Germany are pretty wealthy...and I have never seen all the homeless that we have here...

1/3/2011 12:55:57 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
bhw123
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
43, joined Oct. 2010

You have to wonder what the big attraction is from the woman's point of view, especially if she is very attractive.

Why does the woman want you instead of somebody down the street ?

Even going more than one or two hours drive is a little bit desperate for most women, why across the world ?

----------

they could be escaping from a real sh*t hole, or abusive situation.

they could be gold diggers with not enough rich men in their village

they could just want to live in the United States.

---------

With the internet "mail order brides" it is clearly leasing a woman for a year or two, possibly at a huge cost financially and emotionally.

if you go over there and meet someone there is a chance it could be real, but they might change if you bring them back due to no longer being in their home culture.

1/3/2011 2:21:39 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

joey33icerain
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,006)
Linden, NJ
28, joined Jul. 2009

I have to admit I am on a few sites where I do talk with foreign women some latin countries like columbia ecuador chile peru ect and an asian one with filipino women and alot i notcied are easy to talk with if i had the chance to go to one of these countries id love to date im used to the american way but i dont judge foreign women everyone isnt the same i wish i could meet some of the ones i chatted with not all are out for citizenship or your money everyone is different i heard stories of these sort of relationships working out and both are happy.

1/3/2011 7:15:54 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Excluding England

Im not English but am an American citizen however I was curious on this comment. Are you saying that you have never dated a woman from England or that English women are somehow to be considered even worse than American women?

1/3/2011 7:23:46 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia
96, joined Jan. 2010

We reckon the pommies are whingers and they don't use soap

1/3/2011 7:26:41 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
almostkinky
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Alpharetta, GA
63, joined Nov. 2010

Yes, many times. They tend to be more sexually practical as in bathing before and after sex. Americans (men and women) think that cleanliness before is an interruption in passion and romance where Europeans would never dream of boinking before bathing. After boinking Americans tend to think that cuddling sticky people is more romantic that cleaning up and doing it again.

1/3/2011 7:27:24 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

onnightwings
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,683)
Raleigh, NC
53, joined Dec. 2009

I've dated a few European women, & for the most part they tend to be very well educated, widely traveled & speak at least 3 languages. That makes for some very interesting conversations, & they seem pretty unihibited in bed, also.

The Czech girls are a little crazy tho....Fun, but crazy!

1/3/2011 7:34:06 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
almostkinky
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Alpharetta, GA
63, joined Nov. 2010

Where the hell do you think the term "Bohemian" comes from, Wings?

1/3/2011 7:38:09 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

I suppose I dont have enough experience to comment. I do find European men in general to be a little less flamboyant and they tend to abstain from that all too painfully familiar rooster strut that some American men can engage in which I find refreshing in the European male. They are also highly intelligent and a little easier to converse with. I probably wont realistically give up on American men entirely however cause its a proximity issue.

1/3/2011 7:43:45 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
almostkinky
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Alpharetta, GA
63, joined Nov. 2010

European men are as dumb as American men, Asha. The biggest stereotypical difference between European men and American men are that European men are more direct and aggressive. They have much less problem just walking up to you and talking (sans line) and quickly, matter of factly, suggesting going somewhere or doing something. A little more take charge with out being smart a** about it.

1/3/2011 7:46:05 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

nothereyoudont
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,661)
Albuquerque, NM
50, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from hedon2:
Thanks. Got my passport ready

Passport is the way to go.
DO NOT expect to 'meet' anyone real in cyberspace.
You may or may not meet anyone good on your travels, but even if you don't, you'll have some worthwhile experiences.

1/3/2011 7:49:41 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

I guess that just hasnt been my experience Kinky however I am basing this on forum interactions/emails.

1/3/2011 7:53:28 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

onnightwings
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,683)
Raleigh, NC
53, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from almostkinky:
Where the hell do you think the term "Bohemian" comes from, Wings?

I had supposed that Bohemian meant staying up all night, drinking too much wine while painting your apartment in the nude & blowing off work the next day.

Not ditching a taxicab in downtown Boston & shoplifting on a regular basis.

I should have paid more attention in history class.

1/3/2011 8:29:28 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

My experience with foreign women is that they don't tip.

1/3/2011 8:32:19 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
sighthound70
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,506)
Kassel
Germany
45, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from shaary:
Ok my mom is German and I love where I got there but let me say that men are of a better quality either over there, especially if we talk about education and respect, I doubt that many American men self-centered as they are can compete with European men as well... and about no money, North Europe and Germany are pretty wealthy...and I have never seen all the homeless that we have here...

<<<< freut sich wie ein kleines Kind...

Jetzt habe ich wieder jemanden hier gefunden der meine Sprache spricht.....hoffentlich...

1/3/2011 8:34:37 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
bigdaddyforyou
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,252)
Henderson, NV
36, joined Apr. 2010

I dont pork euro chicks, they dont shave their bush

1/3/2011 8:35:35 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Quote from heymisterchris:

My experience on waiting tables in high school is that women in general, regardless of nationality do not tip quite as well as males.

1/3/2011 8:35:57 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
sighthound70
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,506)
Kassel
Germany
45, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from bigdaddyforyou:

I thought you like it hairy....and thats why you keep asking for bush pics BD....

1/3/2011 8:51:44 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

nothereyoudont
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,661)
Albuquerque, NM
50, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from heymisterchris:

Because in most countries, wait staff get paid normal wages and do not need to rely on 'tips'.......
Gotta admit, sometimes I regret emigrating.

1/3/2011 8:59:43 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Quote from nothereyoudont:
Because in most countries, wait staff get paid normal wages and do not need to rely on 'tips'.......
Gotta admit, sometimes I regret emigrating.

Good point...

1/3/2011 9:01:39 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
heymisterchris
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from xashax:
My experience on waiting tables in high school is that women in general, regardless of nationality do not tip quite as well as males.

I drive a cab when the frieght is slow. Which it has been excruciatingly so of late. That may have been so for you not me. I find NY women to be excellent tippers. Better than the men. The next are bartenders. A lot of them don't drive themselves home after the shift and if they have a goodnight I've seen them part with a double saw buck for a 15 min ride' I helped one guy sweep up one night and he gave me a beer a shot for the road and a 50 dollar bill.

1/3/2011 9:08:24 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

The man above made a good point I felt about the possible reasons for it. I think in my case it may have been due to the clientele for this particular restaurant which was a discreet Italian joint. Even so its a general rule.

1/3/2011 9:14:52 AM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
heymisterchris
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

Tipping is good for karma.

1/3/2011 1:56:35 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

hye_man
New York, NY
48, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from xashax:
Im not English but am an American citizen however I was curious on this comment. Are you saying that you have never dated a woman from England or that English women are somehow to be considered even worse than American women?

They are similar to American women...

1/3/2011 2:24:56 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Quote from hye_man:
They are similar to American women...

Well culturally we share probably the most in common with England. Im assuming this is not to your liking for some reason?

1/3/2011 2:37:04 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
shaary
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from almostkinky:
European men are as dumb as American men, Asha. The biggest stereotypical difference between European men and American men are that European men are more direct and aggressive. They have much less problem just walking up to you and talking (sans line) and quickly, matter of factly, suggesting going somewhere or doing something. A little more take charge with out being smart a** about it.

No I'm sorry I know Europe pretty well, European men are very well educated, they are more respectful and they are no aggressive, just self-confident; Why do you think European women are less "in defensive" than American women? Sorry if that bother your male patriotic pride..

1/3/2011 2:42:07 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
shaary
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from bigdaddyforyou:

...that's true! Anyway some male European friend told me that he has been surprised when his (now girlfriend) American date showed him... "how weird!" he thought

[Edited 1/3/2011 2:42:32 PM ]

1/3/2011 2:48:34 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
missmix
Belleville, IL
35, joined Dec. 2010

When I married ox American husband I was all me that
Feminine,

Hot body,

Respectful,

Educated,

Much less experience,

No drama,

Values the man,

No money,

Goal oriented,

Shame exists,

Not vulgar,

Begs to commit,

Wants family life……
now I an angry black woman ! one time he told me I have became too American and I needed to tale a trip back home for a little.Guess what changed me? His lies, disrespect,taking advantage of my passive personality thinking I am stupid because I don't snoop,I am not sneaky .but now I am all of that and will be until I meet someone who will treat me right and take advantage of the fact that I am foreign.

1/3/2011 2:48:59 PM For Guys only-Dating foreign women  
shaary
Over 1,000 Posts (1,081)
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from shaary:
No I'm sorry I know Europe pretty well, European men are very well educated, they are more respectful and they are no aggressive, just self-confident; Why do you think European women are less "in defensive" than American women? Sorry if that bother your male patriotic pride..

...Correction: Some American is special though like my actual date