Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

Time to seal the deal—the final handful of minutes of a date are crucial to make positive a second date take place. oakland dating site Believe it or not, indoor dates can be as exciting as outdoor dates. If sufficient time has passed and absolutely everyone has moved on with their lives, it should really be fine to date a friend s ex. bronx bedpage com Then you may well see a toxic person emerging from the ruins and it is generally a shock.

www skipthegames com

My friends have been all excited for my amongst boyfriend time. lake tahoe dating site Pickable, a new on the net dating concept, recently launched, offering women a way to choose up men around them with out ever having to expose their identity. International dating is the best way to know new culture and traditions, a new chance to obtain your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection. adultlook tucson Though no 1 provides on line adore a second thought these days, back when the technology was new, some important drama often ensued.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/8/2007 4:15:24 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

as i witnessed in the adam and eve post some think the bible is lying and added names like adama ect. the bible is very true i believe what it says the bible is true its the basic instructions before leaving earth manual,

alot of people want proof that adam and eve existed i can't give them proof they just have to believe what scripture say's some in other post have said that jesus never said he was god infact that is false, jesus is god he stated in the bible he is both the father and the son what does that say.

anyone ready to debate?

does anyone really believe the bible is a lie- ill debate you on that too

6/9/2007 12:16:40 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Fine......

Why aren't the Dead Sea scrolls included? Penned during the same time frame by what is generally considered to be a pre-established biblical author.

Who the Hell was King James to have the bible edited and have original biblical manuscripts destroyed? Don't remember that being part of some Divine right.

if the bible is truly the word of God......Why don't the people in the Holy land live in Harmony. They are still fighting about this in Jerusalem. They can't get thier own shit together. Why would I bow to thier book?

Well.......light me up

6/9/2007 12:45:00 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

The message of Jesus, the simple Golden Rule, to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, etc. These messages are meant to teach democratic concepts - how to get along with one another and be accepting of differences and the like. Because religion has an element of adoration people look as children toward the messenger and say “Ah, we have gotten this from a wise parent”. Because of this, those who are the despots doing the ruling assume the robes of the religious morays and have become the religious elite.

All religions have to a great degree assumed the nature of laying down the rules and the laws. Forget about being concerned or empathic to your neighbor. Where is your money? Where is your obedience to the rules? Where is your fear? The message thus twists and turns.

Christianity and the story of Jesus Christ were created by members of various secret societies, mystery schools and religions in order to unify the Roman Empire under one state religion. In making such a fabrication this multinational cabal drew upon a multitude of myths and rituals that already existed long before the Christian era and reworked them for centuries into the story and religion passed down today.

The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the Sun in which they put a man whom they call Christ in the place of the Sun and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the Sun.

The gospel story is an artificial, non-historical work. It has been fabricated from source materials that can be identified and traced to their incorporation into the gospels. There is not a particle of hard evidence that Jesus of Nazareth ever existed.

Contrary to popular belief, there was no single man at the genesis of Christianity but many characters rolled into one, the majority of whom were personifications of the ubiquitous solar myth, whose exploits were well known, as reflected by such popular deities as Mithra, Heracles/Hercules, Dionysus and many others throughout the Roman Empire and beyond.

The Jesus character is not unique or original, not "divine revelation". This mythmaking has been The Christ Conspiracy The Greatest Story Ever Sold. The real foundation of Christianity appears nothing like the image provided by the clergy and mainstream authorities.

Contrary to this popular delusion, the reality is that in addition to the enormous amount of bloodshed which accompanies its foundation, Christianity's history is rife with forgery and fraud. So rampant is this treachery and chicanery that any serious researcher must immediately begin to wonder about the story itself.

Jesus Christ is a compilation of various gods, who were worshipped and whose dramas were regularly played out by ancient people long before the Christian era.

Christians state that Jesus died on the cross for all of mankind, essentially creating a martyrdom situation where all of mankind might feel obliged somehow to Jesus and therefore the religious elite who claim to represent him.

Defenders of the faith have been compelled under incessant charges of fraud to admit that Christianity was a rehash of older religions.

The problem with this story telling game is that it is an utter waste of time on all sides. The facade of Christianity is 100% mythology....You are being lied to.

[Edited 6/9/2007 4:07:37 PM]

6/9/2007 12:57:21 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

krupa-if the bible is truly the word of God

hwh-the bible is the word of god

krupa-The bible is toilet paper.

hwh-krupa why is the bible toilet paper when the bible is speaking about everyone's future why do you say the bible is toilet paper.?

[Edited 6/9/2007 7:36:50 PM]

6/9/2007 1:48:06 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Don't get too pissed when I say this H cause I honestly don't have a problem with you my man.

The bible is toilet paper.

You asked for a debate and all I get is "The Bible Is the word of God"......at least put some effort into it my man. You addressed ZERO of the issues that I pointed out.

I can argue for the scriptures better than that......Work with me dude! You call for a debate...............debate

On a different tangent......where did your bro go bro? Seemed like a cool (If a bit different) kind of Dude. Let him know that I hope all is going well for him if you would please.....Thanks bro.

[Edited 6/9/2007 1:55:58 PM]

6/9/2007 3:28:30 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

i've never met a christian who could give me a reason to buy what the bible says that didn't reference the bible within the reason. it's catch-22 and it's programmed into the brains of the masses from an early age. it's kind of like how the majority of people(including myself) feel justified in eating meat..if we were stressed to an early age that this sort of thing was wrong, we would be mostly vegetarians.

great post, jewelz.

6/9/2007 7:38:43 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

deez-i've never met a christian who could give me a reason to buy what the bible says

hwh-why is that why are you doubting the bible

6/9/2007 7:52:42 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

In May 1601, King James VI of Scotland attended the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland at St. Columba's Church in Burntisland, Fife, and proposals were put forward for a new translation of the Bible into English. Two years later, he acceded to the throne of England as King James I of England. He is therefore sometimes known as "James the Sixth and First".
The King James Version was first conceived at the Hampton Court Conference, which the new king convened in January 1604, in response to the problems posed by Puritans in the Millenary Petition. According to an eyewitness account, Dr John Rainolds "moved his majesty that there might be a new translation of the Bible, because those which were allowed in the reign of king Henry the Eighth and Edward the Sixth were corrupt and not answerable to the truth of the original."

Rainolds offered three examples of problems with existing translations: "First, Galatians iv. 25. The Greek word susoichei is not well translated as now it is, bordereth neither expressing the force of the word, nor the apostles sense, nor the situation of the place. Secondly, psalm cv. 28, ‘They were not obedient;’ the original being, ‘They were not disobedient.’ Thirdly, psalm cvi. 30, ‘Then stood up Phinees and prayed,’ the Hebrew hath, ‘executed judgment.’"

King James proposed that a new translation be commissioned to settle the controversies; he hoped a new translation would replace the Geneva Bible and its offensive notes in the popular esteem. After the Bishop of London added a qualification that no marginal notes were to be added to Rainold’s new Bible, the king cited two passages in the Geneva translation where he found the notes offensive. King James gave the translators instructions, which were designed to discourage polemical notes, and to guarantee that the new version would conform to the ecclesiology of the Church of England. Eventually different editions of the King James Version were produced in 1611,1629, 1638, 1762, and 1769. It is the 1769 edition which is most commonly cited as the King James Version (KJV). Also, a further revision of the King James Version was completed in 1982, this version called the New King James Version (NKJV).

King James' instructions included requirements that:

6/10/2007 3:51:43 AM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

ok question if you believe the bible is toilet paper then does that mean gods word is toilet paper?

the bible is not a lie if the bible was such a lie as some say..... then tell me why is some of the things the bible mentioned in the book of revelations is coming true

1.wars and rumors of wars

2.change in climate

3.kids will kill there parents

4.many people will come and say i am the christ

another thing

if the bible was such a lie then ladies and gentlemen explain why would the name jesus be mentioned in the bible.?

one person in another thread said the bible added names like adam.... again why do some of say the bible added names

adam did exist adam brought sin to the world no this is not a quote im speaking im not quoting but this member said adams name was added to the bible, how does that person know that?

adam was the one who named the creatures of the earth.... REMEMBER god gave adam authority to name everything and he did.

another member said jesus never said he was god..... YES JESUS DID SAY HE WAS GOD when he stated he is both the father and the son what he is saying jewelz he is both god and jesus he is the father and the son,

jesus also foretold the future predicted his death he predicted he was going to rise on the third day he died on passover...... rose from the dead easter sunday three days later

so after all this i just posted please someone tell me how all of this is a lie please tell me id sure would like to debate your every last comment.?

6/10/2007 4:27:18 AM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

and some of you said jesus went to hell after he died i read the bible many times and never came across that.

jesus was sent to earth to save mankind when he died on the cross not only was he saving mankind from eternal hell but satan was also defeated, jesus was denied by peter he denied jesus three time.... jesus also foretold judas betrayel.... so how is this added to the bible if it didnt happen? it did happen

jesus was tempeted by satan.... satan was testing jesus and jesus defeated him by resisting his temptation so again how was that added to the bible if it didnt happen.? it did happen

if the bible was such a lie then explain people how revelations talks about christ second coming the scrolls satans realease from hell... the beast of the sea... the rider of the white horse.... satans defeat.... everyone stands before christ for judgement.... the new heaven and new earth.... and that we will live with christ for a thousand years... so explain how this was added.... even thoe it hasnt happened yet but it will

the bible is not a fairytail it is not toilet paper its not something somebody one day decided well i geuss ill add this name and that name.... no the bible is 100% real.... everything in it happened.... it was recorded in the book..... so people can read it.... and learn what and why this stuff happened.... adam and eve did exist...... god created adam...... eve came from adams rib...... so how is all this a lie?

not a single one of you have any damn evidence to support this claim that you all believe in jewelz has no evidence to support the claim where jesus never said he was god... jesus did say he was god.... krupa says the bible is toilet paper..... krupa please prove it to me..... silencedeangel said the bible was lie..... again prove it.... queenofhearts says how do i know adam and eve existed..... queen do you have evidence to support your claim that they didnt exist?

[Edited 6/10/2007 4:29:31 AM]

6/10/2007 6:43:54 AM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

redroselady
Burlington, NJ

wow, cant believe 1/2 of what I read.... may be the insistance is due to translation.. maybe its fear... being agnostic most all my life, let me say this, I had a spiritial awakening, a call so to speak... and for that last 3 years I absolutely can tell you my life has been bettered 10fold... believe what you will, in the end you will know.Peace to all

6/11/2007 12:32:09 AM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jewelz-jesus never said he was god

hwh-jewelz infact he did say he was god and also when jesus was in human form jesus became our supreme example as god in human form.

hwh-even though jesus became human he still remained god

ok jewelz ill be waiting here for you so we can debate

6/11/2007 12:36:42 AM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

krupa-Why aren't the Dead Sea scrolls included? Penned during the same time frame by what is generally considered to be a pre-established biblical author.

hwh-the dead sea scrolls contain material bearing on a ealier stage of the hebrew text

6/11/2007 10:45:17 AM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Guess they should just be shitcanned then. Would have posted soon but god is smiting my computer with glitches for my heresies.

This is all a moot point. Those without faith will remain faithless. Those with faith will refuse to consider the possibility that they may not be correct.

Somebody gotta end up in Hell.......otherwise Heaven would have no meaning. Besides it would just be too crowded up there if all of these faiths are right.....I preferr a little elbow room.

6/11/2007 8:39:03 PM why do people insist that the bible is a lie and things were added  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

HH if you beleave these things why don't you make a study of religion and the history of the Jews and find the original meanin of words like Hell the old hebrew word for hell meant grave.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5