Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Which I somehow find that wasting time and cash. craigslist the villages fl For all we know, the couple could change for fantastic and seriously make there life superior. I ve got a superior job (far more than £40k a year, studying element time for function associated course), property, good vehicle, fantastic and interesting hobbies and a superior circle of good friends. how to date lithuanian girl Retain it brief, to the point and sweet.

over 40 listcrawler

He possibly wasn t even actually Catholic if he was too busy partying to be bothered with points like classes or homework or Mass. surrey bc singles If she s the variety of girl who could not care much less about your cash marry her. You can inform a crazy drunk story starring oneself before you ask your date. ashley madison birmingham list Not only are you much more most likely to get strategies, suggestions but you can also measure how reputable his strategies are if you take place to be an expert yourself.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/9/2007 8:37:40 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

abnormal-Hollyho.....I did not even mention your name you insignificant bug....I have been leaving you alone to play your shallow games and attempt to get people on here to stroke you or back you by you playing victim of things that you initiate. I feel sorry for any poor girl that you decide to obsess about......look what it did to Catia, now you're after another one. Poor girl, I hope somebody gives her a heads up. You need to stop coming after me every time you start to feel insecure. You life is not my fault little boy. Find another perp, fool.

hwh- explain the email this morning then unless we have another unslightlynormal

abnormal-any poor girl that you decide to obsess about

hwh- like you are obsess with dolphins

abnormal-look what it did to Catia, now you're after another one. Poor girl,

hwh-what ever went on between me and catia was and is none of your dam business just worry about the email you sent me this morning. and dont bother saying someone else did it

abnormal-I hope somebody gives her a heads up

hwh-if your talking about melbie she is tired of all the woman here b*tching and complaining about her picture. again worry about going after dolphins i notice you waited til jane left to go after him.

abnormal-You need to stop coming after me every time you start to feel insecure

hwh- again when you quit emailing me i wont have no reason i dont bother you you are not my type like i told you yesterday.

abnormal-You life is not my fault little boy. Find another perp, fool.

hwh-its not my fault some whites always b*tch and complain either

6/9/2007 8:40:29 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

abnormal-Does it appear to anyone else on here that Hollyweird is racist against whites? Kinda makes one wonder eh?

hwh- here we go with that f*cking lie about me being racist that some have started why would i be racist when im white myself duh. im speaking on how some are that act shittyfied and stuck up like some here

6/9/2007 8:41:46 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Personally I have totally ignored "said twit." But when he starts callin' out my ladies.... Well then the little perv needs to go find a boob thread to get lost in!

Quite honestly, I try to avoid 6th grade writings. They are so egomaniacal, and shallow.

Scat you gnat!

6/9/2007 8:42:31 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

cats43-You got it Norml, that is why I said he has SCW as his mentor now. Notice the style of writing has changed?

hwh- scw and i are totally two different people i have my own mind he has his cats just worry about how you kept emailing me wanting to know why was i in prison.

6/9/2007 8:44:22 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

krazzy8s-Quite honestly, I try to avoid 6th grade writings. They are so egomaniacal, and shallow.

Scat you gnat!

hwh- i think march31st of 2007 passed you are late on those rabie shots ed

6/9/2007 8:46:16 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Dolph and I just flirt as friends...........why do you bring him up anyway. I have never and would never email a dork like you........as if I could get that hard up. Put that alleged email on here....let's just all see if you made it up silly boy. I like jane too....why bring her up? I still find it very interesting that anyone likes you here......you do nothing but dumb down DHU and lower the overall IQ of anyone that has to struggle through your mindless drivel. Back away from the booze for a bit. Poor dumb doggy.

Ahhhhhhhh......I remember DHU when we did not have a micro-cephalic twit trying to run the show. sigh

6/9/2007 8:46:59 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

well the positive thing about all this is that

hukd on fonix has werkd fer sum of ya'lls...lol

6/9/2007 8:50:12 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

thanks Yanisa, we needed a laugh after all the attacks. At least some men like you are confident enough not to whine all the time.

6/9/2007 8:50:59 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

*cries softly* *sniff, sniff* thank you cat

6/9/2007 8:51:25 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

LOL! thanks YAN. LOL

6/9/2007 8:51:43 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Want me to wipe those tears baby?

6/9/2007 8:53:32 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

krazz
Whittier, CA

And the horse gets no thanks..........
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

6/9/2007 8:54:20 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Thanks horsie! NEIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL

6/9/2007 8:55:04 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Thanks Krazz, can I wipe your tears and brush your mane you sweet horse you?

6/9/2007 8:56:48 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

abnormal-Dolph and I just flirt as friends...........why do you bring him up anyway. I have never and would never email a dork like you........as if I could get that hard up. Put that alleged email on here....let's just all see if you made it up silly boy. I like jane too....why bring her up? I still find it very interesting that anyone likes you here......you do nothing but dumb down DHU and lower the overall IQ of anyone that has to struggle through your mindless drivel. Back away from the booze for a bit. Poor dumb doggy.

Ahhhhhhhh......I remember DHU when we did not have a micro-cephalic twit trying to run the show. sigh

hwh- so when did you decide who can and who cant have friends

abnormal-Dolph and I just flirt as friends...........why do you bring him up anyway

hwh-why did you bring up catia and melbie and who ever else

abnormal-I have never and would never email a dork like you

hwh-somebody did i reported them and they were deleted its mighty funny there name was unslightlynormal2 and said alot about me. i didnt even respond back

abnormal-I still find it very interesting that anyone likes you

hwh- im surprised some like you here i dont care who do and who dont like me i could careless.

abnormal-you do nothing but dumb down DHU and lower the overall IQ of anyone that has to struggle through your mindless drivel

hwh- you do nothing but down people make little smart remarks i guess you think your cool i never was attracted to you. you seem to be stuck up they call it miss it

abnormal-Back away from the booze for a bit. Poor dumb doggy.

hwh-when i drink i enjoy putting people like you in check so back off and go find some game or hobby to do.

go get that favoritisom support as always

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14