Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

Adult personals, and completely free dating excellent in usa. vancouver chinese singles Elite Singles membership is extremely certified, making it an great selection if customers are looking for stimulating conversations. . how to change camera on omegle mobile com He receives funding from the Australian Investigation Council.

reno gay hookups

We got actually nervous and headed back to the entrance thinking about how we have been obtaining have been going to get across. carbondale personals The subsequent morning when I woke up, KOL were nonetheless playing on her laptop. A different open ended cutie that can segue into superior comply with up inquiries, depending on how they answer. speed dating cocktail party Some people today are far better than other individuals about maintaining the conversation going on dating apps but if one particular individual runs out of items to say, the conversation will die and matches will fade.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/9/2007 8:56:56 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

krazz
Whittier, CA

It's neigh-ce to be loved.....
Stroke me.... oooops! My mane, that is....
ROFL!

PS- Oh HWH?????????????????
You called Kat a DORK?????
I take back what I said... sixth grade???? No you are a kindergarten dropout. Calling women names makes you what you are... a worthless wannabe of a human being.... you are a sad excuse for a human being....

[Edited 6/9/2007 9:00:13 PM]

6/9/2007 8:58:23 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

ladies ya'll are welcome,

i just wish ya'll would just stop arguing over stupid crap.

if ya know they are trouble then leave em alone,

if one of the gals on here wants too hook up with who you think is trouble, let her,

it's her life ya'lls know she wont listen,

*did ya'lls listen when someone told you bad things about your ex, before he was your ex*?

let her learn on her own, that's the only way any of us has learned anything in life,

sadly some people had too learn with thar lives,

but that's the way it had too happen.

well enough of my preachin

6/9/2007 8:58:33 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

LMAO.... i see what scw means now i see what he means now in his post his threads it took me a while but i seen the light.

6/9/2007 9:01:42 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Thank you Krazz. You are the best horse I have ever seen. I'll stroke your mane anytime baby.

6/9/2007 9:02:44 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

If you enjoy putting people in check.....why have you not done it yet? I want to see it.

I am not in charge of who befriends whom, I just think that most ppl in here have too much class to associate with someone of your ilk. The ones that do put up with you will likely soon grow weary of your tiresome, mind-numbing personality sooner or later.

Put the emails that I supposedly sent you on here for everyone to read.......you said they exist so let's just see what they contain.

I may have smart remarks but I do not throw racist remarks in my words..esp. not against my own race.

pathetic.

Ok Yan..........i am done. lol

[Edited 6/9/2007 9:03:59 PM]

6/9/2007 9:06:17 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Norml, we know he can't post what does not exist. More of the same old bs. Lets let the mindless play. We with brains and beauty know better.

6/9/2007 9:11:10 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

abnormal-If you enjoy putting people in check.....why have you not done it yet? I want to see it.

I am not in charge of who befriends whom, I just think that most ppl in here have too much class to associate with someone of you ilk. The ones that do put up with you will likely soon grow weary of your tiresome, mind-numbing personality sooner or later.

Put the emails that I supposedly sent you on here for everyone to read.......you said they exist so let's just see what they contain.

I may have smart remarks but I do not throw racist remarks in my words..esp. not against my own race.

pathetic.

hwh- if you can read i already put you three in check

abnormal-why have you not done it yet? I want to see it.

hwh- your wish is my command be looking for it here

abnormal-I am not in charge of who befriends whom

hwh- but just stated in the other thread why do people befriend me pss anyway

abnormal-The ones that do put up with you will likely soon grow weary of your tiresome

hwh- some will probally do you the same way

abnormal-mind-numbing personality sooner or later.

hwh-LMAOSH....kat or what ever they call you you make me laugh like HAH HAH you ruined the great taste of the arbor mist.

abnormal-I may have smart remarks but I do not throw racist remarks in my words..esp. not against my own race.

hwh- im not racist either just spoke the truth

abnormal-Put the emails that I supposedly sent you on here for everyone to read.......you said they exist so let's just see what they contain.

hwh- i sure will just make sure you are here

6/9/2007 9:13:16 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

norml i swear the next time you get out of my bed with out givin me a kiss first i will grow tired of you....lol

*sorry couldn't resist*

6/9/2007 9:14:08 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Don't want to get that Kat stirred up you are something else Kim. I like your fire.

Like I said just love our men who know how to treat a woman and let them ride too. Luv ya too Krazz.

Cats I think you are a good friend to have got your back baby.

Yan this old girl forgets if I aint looking at ya. Luv ya too Sweet Man with a heart of gold.

[Edited 6/9/2007 9:16:24 PM]

6/9/2007 9:14:11 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

cats43-Norml, we know he can't post what does not exist. More of the same old bs. Lets let the mindless play. We with brains and beauty know better.

hwh- your emails sure exist i mean everytime normal is in a situation here you are what would that look like if a man did another man like that.

anyway ANOTHER FAVORITISOM are you gonna go cry to krupa as you always do

after i post the emails im done you two love birds can have this thread

6/9/2007 9:17:50 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Now we is a threesome.

6/9/2007 9:18:52 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

*blushes* aww shucks queen, thank you

6/9/2007 9:19:09 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Sighs..taps watch impatiently. Just waiting for Hollyho to type up "my" messages.

[Edited 6/9/2007 9:19:37 PM]

6/9/2007 9:19:55 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

You have that much time Kim we can get a sixsome.

6/9/2007 9:20:25 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Yehaw cowgirl! LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14