Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

But in your case not becoming muslim yet at the time i dont know how that variables in. catholic singles san diego Please, roblox pls ban this game. Getting unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the exact same? locanto peru He was an active poster in an LGBT Peloton Facebook group and would often get messages from single men.

casualhookup reviews

All help will be appreciated, thanks in advance. single pittsburgh women And they can turn 180 degrees transform towards you on first physical meet you. TechCrunch notes the business is nevertheless iterating on its premium strategy. atlanta cruising spots These questions can also spice up conversations with a person you have been dating for a whilst, to give additional insight into their personality, background, and preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/9/2007 10:21:31 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

and by the way jon dont email me anymore

6/9/2007 10:35:52 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

jondalar
Reno, NV

You are behaving like a kid and your profile says you are an adult. you just do not hqave a clue as to how foolish you are. You IM d me so often i had to start ignoring you. Is that what you do to everyone who responds to you. If you suck on people this way in your everyday world you must really be a drain on them too.
Yes i do not like it when anyone says things in hurtful ways and Queen and I have talked about why that is and what bothers me. She is a woman of strong opinions. You however flop around in every discussion just seeming to say anything that will get a reply.
the herd as you call us are those people who enjoy fun and meaningful conversations without the ranting and name calling that you have brought to this forum.
And yes it is a public forum and it is just polite to start your own topic instead of jumping in and hijacking some one elses. you guys wanted to talk about big boobs i wanted to talk about nipples so I started my own topic. you could do the same, Start an topic just for people wo want to feed your attention need and have fun.

[Edited 6/9/2007 10:36:12 PM]

6/9/2007 10:39:28 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

i will not respond or engage in warfare, with any of you period you got a problem adress me instead of using another handle to do it i dont like some of you and dont care to talk to you.

some of you badger me about my beliefs especially about adam and eve when we all know they did exist i know they did, and thats all that matters

6/9/2007 10:47:50 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

dreambuilder07
Gaithersburg, MD

Hey, I just posted my lawyer's advice on the divorce thread.

Don't wrestle with PIGS. All you get is dirty, and the PIG LIKES IT.

Jon -- at least change out of the white tux, nobody wants to see that get dirty

Kim -- as much as I enjoy the cat fight in you, the Pig is getting alot of dirt on you.

If a shower makes our nipples get hard, does that put us back on thread?

6/9/2007 10:51:07 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

jondalar
Reno, NV

My handle is jondalar, I would rather not talk to you either but you came here and started poking at people so we are talking.
as for your beliefs if you want to think the sky is purple i think that is your right to believe, when you share it in a forum someone will probably have a different belief and share it too. you make that an arguement if you like but it has nothing to do with nipples.
are you done posting here?

6/9/2007 10:52:08 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jondalar-You are behaving like a kid and your profile says you are an adult. you just do not hqave a clue as to how foolish you are. You IM d me so often i had to start ignoring you. Is that what you do to everyone who responds to you. If you suck on people this way in your everyday world you must really be a drain on them too.
Yes i do not like it when anyone says things in hurtful ways and Queen and I have talked about why that is and what bothers me. She is a woman of strong opinions. You however flop around in every discussion just seeming to say anything that will get a reply.
the herd as you call us are those people who enjoy fun and meaningful conversations without the ranting and name calling that you have brought to this forum.
And yes it is a public forum and it is just polite to start your own topic instead of jumping in and hijacking some one elses. you guys wanted to talk about big boobs i wanted to talk about nipples so I started my own topic. you could do the same, Start an topic just for people wo want to feed your attention need and have fun.

jondalar-You IM d me so often i had to start ignoring you.

hwh- thats a damn lie you and i both IM each other now since you got an attitude like the average person now your gonna lie.

jondalar--You are behaving like a kid and your profile says you are an adult. you just do not hqave a clue as to how foolish you are.

hwh- i do what i want when i want you act like a kid especially after creating the mess in current events about mexicans. what ever jon

jondalar-Is that what you do to everyone who responds to y

hwh-i always have the last word those who say things to me they will get a responce

jondalar-Yes i do not like it when anyone says things in hurtful ways and Queen

hwh-that is not what you said two months ago you said you did not like how queen puts people down. i wont lie and say you said it if you didnt

jondalar-You however flop around in every discussion just seeming to say anything that will get a reply.

hwh-just like you did in current events five weeks ago about the mexicans

jondalar-without the ranting and name calling that you have brought to this forum.

hwh-i see you got that bullshit from from a certain someone hey jon who was the one that told me this forum was like that. before i came because of a mentally disturbed kid?

jondalar-yes it is a public forum and it is just polite to start your own topic instead of jumping in and hijacking some one elses. you guys wanted to talk about big boobs i

hwh-people have hijacked my forums and made it into a damn chat room just look at the threads ive posted,

hwh-yes we did talk about boobs and you just had to steal the show because you seen how many replies were in our threads, so thats when you copy cated this topic

jondalar-topic just for people wo want to feed your attention need and have

hwh-you already did that you got the whole race card mess started and included mexicans in it.

[Edited 6/9/2007 10:53:59 PM]

6/9/2007 10:52:55 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Thanks for getting us back on thread Dreambuilder. Speaking of nipple have you thought of having yours pierced?

6/9/2007 11:05:28 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Ouch to pierced nipples.

The old b***h here just hopes to get people to look at things in a new way. Been a mom since 17 and grandmom since 31. Guess habits of watching out for everyone and being a caretaker is a habit that is hard to break. My bunch has ignored me for years I guess I forget sometimes that everyone doesn't understand my benign suggestions.

I still love the great men we have on here.

6/9/2007 11:07:30 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hominygrits
Michie, TN

what about all the good people we lost on here

6/9/2007 11:10:59 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Queen I think 99% of what you say here makes this world and our forum a better place. the other 1% sometimes feels like a comment not made in love. I am overly consciouse of other peoples feelings so that is just my stuff. have a good night
Jondalar

6/9/2007 11:13:13 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

dreambuilder07
Gaithersburg, MD

Piercing is not my thing. Probably because I'm terrified of small needles, and a big one makes me run away. I have a friend who has matched pierced nipples with his wife. Showed right through both their shirts. Not for me. Pierced tounges are supposed to be a worthwhile tool, and I always love more tools. I can't do that needle either, Is there a strap on available? Or can a tick tac do the job?

[Edited 6/9/2007 11:18:46 PM]

6/9/2007 11:17:04 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jondalar-Hi Hollywood
thought we could bring your little tantrum back here to one of your topics. Hey everybody hollywood needs a little more atttention tonight, anybody want to say hi so he can through some mud at you. it could be about almost anything even adam and eve. Step right up and see what he do can to keep a banter going. I am bored of the knat.

hwh- your not worth my time or my energy i got way important things to worry about than to sit here and make myself more and more mad by responding,

[Edited 6/9/2007 11:39:03 PM]

6/9/2007 11:32:29 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Hey Handsome, (ummm, that would be you Jondalar, baby...)
Back on topic, what is your favorite size of nipples? Quarter, silver dollar, or higher?
And lets go to color. Now we all know the varying shades of pink, there is light pink, dark pink, brownish pink, dark brown, and then just darn dark as hell. Of course this all depends on our ethnicity, as a caucasion, I like mine just fine. Would you?
Lets play a guessing game. Name a lady, and lets guess the nipples!!!!
Hey queenie, can i start with you???
Or are you too much of a lady for that. (true respect intended in that question, if you play, we will probably all play!!!)
Come on, lets have fun people!!!
Guess mine first, guess mine first!?!?!

Luvin

6/9/2007 11:34:53 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

hominygrits
Michie, TN

light brownslightly larger than silver dollar. how did i do

6/9/2007 11:35:42 PM Boobs,Schmoobs, It's the Nipples that matter  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I do sometimes get in a irritable mood and say things pretty straight out never had much ability at PR. I know also that I get irritating sometimes by seeing the long view. But because I have seen so many women hurt in my life I keep feeling a responsibility to sound the alarm when I see a woman heading for trouble.

But have to say Jon I am a caretaker and everything I say is meant in a spirit of love even if it doesn't seem like it at the time. And I have a dry sense of humor that is a bit, no a lot, on the sarcastic side and gets taken the wrong way. If someone misunderstands and gets hurt, if I know it, I will always try to apologize and try to explain that I was joking and did not mean to hurt. I would never intentionally hurt someone. My heart is very soft the hardness is a front I had to learn to survive trucking.

I am not touchy if someone points it out to me I can handle it. I screw up a lot and am not afraid to have myself made aware of it.

Just call me the mommy of the threads.

[Edited 6/10/2007 2:17:04 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14