Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

I should admit I have demanding jobs and quite busy at times. free dating in iowa Fustany. This is optional, but a player can pass on questions if they don t feel comfy answering. online feet dating This is one more opportunity to encourage your date to concentrate on positives.

megapersonaks

By providing them your quantity, it shows them you re prepared to include things like them in your real life, and possibly even begin setting up a date. senior dating in san antonio texas The MilFinder website has a stylish design and modern day peculiarities. For a ladies it s straightforward to obtain attraction from mens. las vegas doublelist It was the very first official date following my divorce.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
3/23/2008 7:36:56 AM any singles out there?  

buffalogirl1961
Yellville, AR

Lots of singles out there but I do agree- most I have met are just looking for sex. It's why I choose to get to know someone online before meeting. Have met a couple great guys that way that are interested in a relationship. We flirt like everything and talk about everything. Be patient and get to know the lady before you meet her. Then be willing to talk in person before you get to sex. anticipation can really make it interesting!

3/23/2008 2:06:23 PM any singles out there?  

gunshy1
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Are we harboring a lot of fugetives in Ar or something? why so many shadow people?

3/24/2008 4:36:15 PM any singles out there?  

buffalogirl1961
Yellville, AR

Yow- Gunshy- we aren't all shadow people- we just like to play in the dark.

3/24/2008 9:51:37 PM any singles out there?  
gruntster1949
Mountain View, AR

ready, did anybody say hi?hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/29/2008 6:41:49 AM any singles out there?  

chuck1890
Benton, AR

IS there any place to meet singles in Little Rock? I don't mean Electric Cowboy or some place like that. Some place where people over 30 can go alone to just hang out and have a few drinks and meet some new people? And I don't mean to meet up with anyone for sex either. I jsut want to go somewhere to get out and meet new people that I can build a friendship with. This whole not having any friends is driving me

3/29/2008 9:57:42 AM any singles out there?  
katrina_sq
Mena, AR

Chuck, I know what you mean. Mena is in a dry county, so except for the 3 private clubs, which I don't belong to, I have no idea where to meet people. You might try the parks, especially if you have a dog. I know I am much more likely so strike up a conversation with a fellow animal lover, and there is a dog park in Burns Park, North Little Rock. If you have kids, I'm sure there are other single parents at their events, so that might be a way to meet some people, too.

I have met a few people online that I have met in person, all really nice guys,though not anything long term. If the first one had not gone back to his bipolar wife, he might have had potential.

3/29/2008 9:59:03 AM any singles out there?  
katrina_sq
Mena, AR

Hi Gruntster And everyone else, too.

4/1/2008 9:38:02 AM any singles out there?  

cajunbelle65
Malvern, AR

I know what you mean I am in a dry county my self. But I only drink tea or soft drinks I am not into the bars or places like that. So it is either meet on here or drive to Little Rock for me. And the prices of gas now days I don't get out very much now days exceprt to take a walk. Hensley doesn't have much to offer or the Eat End. I way out in the country sort of speak.

4/1/2008 9:12:12 PM any singles out there?  
katrina_sq
Mena, AR

It's not so much that I'm into the bar scene, but I have no idea where else to go to meet other singles. I met a few in church, but it's Baptist (no slamming me) so it's not likle they want to go out to a club or anything, lol

4/2/2008 8:56:44 AM any singles out there?  
trancew
Little Rock, AR

some of us were in a relationship so long that we dont want to settle just yet but we have needs in sex. plus its a great exercise lol so if the right one comes then it will be a relationship

5/4/2008 9:42:42 PM any singles out there?  

la1103
Texarkana, AR

Hi,Katrina!and Hi,to you too, Miss Cajunbelle I'd rather get to know the lady first. That's the only way for me. Do either of you know where Texarkana is? Not that that's the only thing but it's about as wet as you can get.

5/6/2008 5:06:07 PM any singles out there?  

hopsmom
Bentonville, AR

I would love to find someone to chat with daily.

5/7/2008 11:53:18 PM any singles out there?  

sassynstrong
Mena, AR

Hiya Katrina your suggestion about taking your dog for a walk at the park is a good one EXCEPT the major park here doesn't allow ANY pets (Boo stinking hiss) but you could always take your little precious for a walk downtown (what there is of it anyway). But here's a thought, a lot of our "country" communities have a rural fire department and trust me, they can always use help. Also, if you're the type that likes helping people out, there are a lot of volunteer opportunities out there and if you meet someone as a volunteer partner, you neither one spend a lot of money but boy will you get to know each other. All in all there are more ways to meet someone than to miss them if you're really trying. Good luck and keep on enjoying the life you have now while keeping a lookout for the one you want
Rai

5/10/2008 6:34:07 PM any singles out there?  

butterfly832609
Fayetteville, AR

im cute and single but only 25!!

5/27/2008 10:18:53 PM any singles out there?  

looking4luv72
Paragould, AR

Well let me tell you....there are just as many women looking for sex as there are men. I have had some horrible experiences with dating and I am telling you the way to go is Wal-mart. Everyone goes there, you can tell a lot about them by what they shop for, it is easy to strike up a conversation by talking about anything-the weather, items in their cart or the long lines, or the cost of gas. Anything you can find in common and if their intrested you will know it. You should be able to tell relativly quickly if they are intrested and if they aren't then close the conversation and count this as it wasn't your soulmate-but know she is out there and keep searching and one day when you least expect it there she will be at register 12 buying liquid plumber. I know it sounds crazy but some of the best dates I have been on have come from this.....the problem is having the courage to strike up the conversation. If you are truly tired of being alone look at it this way.....nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good luck to all and try this....you will be surprised.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4