Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Have had far better luck right here going out for a date, but she was not hunting for something critical, and that is where my luck ended. free chat arizona All too generally we see a dad meet a woman with her personal little ones. Folks aged 45+ are the most probably to be targeted. rubratings charleston Our dating service characteristics each guys and women who make their search internationally and locate their prospective extended term partners in distinct parts of the world.

megapersonals ads

My wife and I were destined not to meet during the speed dating section of the singles night as I was number 1 and Sinéad was about quantity 18 and the speed dating event only went to quantity 13. free online dating websites in california Please note, appointment availability varies day to day. Waplog is 1 of the most user friendly dating app, exactly where it requires you to a new level to meet, match and chat with extra folks around you. typical australian girl Statistically, males move on to their subsequent partner too rapidly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
5/28/2008 8:22:58 PM any singles out there?  

ok72076
Jacksonville, AR

Quote from chuck1890:
IS there any place to meet singles in Little Rock? I don't mean Electric Cowboy or some place like that. Some place where people over 30 can go alone to just hang out and have a few drinks and meet some new people? And I don't mean to meet up with anyone for sex either. I jsut want to go somewhere to get out and meet new people that I can build a friendship with. This whole not having any friends is driving me

Hey Chuck, you might try Boogies in NLR on Pershing. Unfortunately, the area doesn't have place that I know that is non smoking that has pool tables and dancing/music for us old foggies and middle agers. The area needs a military style recreation center that would make money off drinks, snacks and pool without being super loud and without a cover charge that the strip clubs have.

There's some places in WLR but I think the crowd there is 20s to young 30s.

5/29/2008 9:19:43 PM any singles out there?  

ok72076
Jacksonville, AR

You might try plenty of fish for the next party at the LR American Legion in downtown LR.

5/30/2008 5:28:03 AM any singles out there?  
press_1_4_me
Mountain Home, AR

I'm a 54 yr old single guy here in the Mountain Home area looking to hookup with a gal to date. Chatting on line is a good way to get to know people and to get a feel for what they are like and what they like to do...

5/30/2008 5:50:23 PM any singles out there?  

ok72076
Jacksonville, AR

Regarding the original post on women afrraid to meet. .. We have the same problem in Central Ark.

5/31/2008 7:04:33 PM any singles out there?  
lizzy125
Corning, AR

Your soulmate could be your waitress, the woman you meet when you get your tags renewed, the woman for you may very well be right in front of you and you just have not seen her yet. Take a chance, be yourself and just start a conversation. The worst thing that can happen is that you have a decent conversation in public. Just don't try and pick up a woman in front of her kids if you are not already aquainted. That is not comfortable and it happened to me recently.... by someone on here, but he did not know.I am just a shadow for a reason. But he was kind of cute.

5/31/2008 8:18:39 PM any singles out there?  

ok72076
Jacksonville, AR

I have to disagree about the kids part... at least as far as saying hi and getting acquainted.

My ex deceased brother in law was the foster big brother to 2 of his ex girlfriend's kids and he use to say the 2 boys were "babe magnets" when they were younger.... lol

Kids also give you something to talk about if yours are older than hers... you can talk about fun things to do with kids.

And, if you're really good, the kids might put in a good word for you.. ha ha
But seriously, any relationship with a parent will require you to have a good relationship with her kids for it to succeed!
keith

6/10/2008 6:16:09 PM any singles out there?  
sugarplum38
Pocahontas, AR

hey I am a single white female looking for someone to date.

6/10/2008 7:05:35 PM any singles out there?  

ok72076
Jacksonville, AR

Quote from sugarplum38:
hey I am a single white female looking for someone to date.

so what's the competition pool like up there for men? Email me if you want the names of couple other free sites.

7/15/2008 6:27:15 PM any singles out there?  

casper2677
West Fork, AR

hello all well lets c i hate being single as most do i just moved back to NWA recently i also havnt found any1 in the area but of course in fayetteville there is alot of stuck up collage girls here to not many women but anyways since i am here if any 1 is from fayetteville or close to maby we can talk i am not looking for a 1 nite stand case of aids i am looking for a relationship thanks all and have a good 1

7/15/2008 6:44:00 PM any singles out there?  

casper2677
West Fork, AR

well i said that wrong there at the end i am looking for friendship that may lead to a relationship lol getting ahead of myself .........as usual.....anyhow thanks for yalls time and enjoy

7/16/2008 3:42:11 AM any singles out there?  

sware_2
Cabot, AR

I would be ok meeting someone that just would be honest with me. No games. The older I get the more it seems women start panicing about having a man and men are more comfottable being alone. You CAN be single too long. But, I believe God knows what is best for me and I can wait for the right one. Now if He will just also give me some patience would help......

7/16/2008 10:32:13 AM any singles out there?  

wolfmanart
Rogers, AR

Wolfman here now located in Rogers Arkansas. Where are you ladies?

7/16/2008 6:37:05 PM any singles out there?  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Quote from sassynstrong:
Hiya Katrina your suggestion about taking your dog for a walk at the park is a good one EXCEPT the major park here doesn't allow ANY pets (Boo stinking hiss) but you could always take your little precious for a walk downtown (what there is of it anyway). But here's a thought, a lot of our "country" communities have a rural fire department and trust me, they can always use help. Also, if you're the type that likes helping people out, there are a lot of volunteer opportunities out there and if you meet someone as a volunteer partner, you neither one spend a lot of money but boy will you get to know each other. All in all there are more ways to meet someone than to miss them if you're really trying. Good luck and keep on enjoying the life you have now while keeping a lookout for the one you want
Rai

How the hell can any park not allow dog's??????? That's just sooo wrong.... Duuuhhh!!!!

I have never seen a park that dosen't allow dog's. I think the city should be sued!!!!!!!!... I don't get it....

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT ALLOW A DOG IN THE PARK????? IT'S ALMOST SACRILIGIOUSE!!!!!

Oh, god, this might take me a minute to get over.....

7/16/2008 7:12:56 PM any singles out there?  

ok72076
Jacksonville, AR

Quote from suzie23:
Quote from sassynstrong:
Hiya Katrina your suggestion about taking your dog for a walk at the park is a good one EXCEPT the major park here doesn't allow ANY pets (Boo stinking hiss) but you could always take your little precious for a walk downtown (what there is of it anyway). But here's a thought, a lot of our "country" communities have a rural fire department and trust me, they can always use help. Also, if you're the type that likes helping people out, there are a lot of volunteer opportunities out there and if you meet someone as a volunteer partner, you neither one spend a lot of money but boy will you get to know each other. All in all there are more ways to meet someone than to miss them if you're really trying. Good luck and keep on enjoying the life you have now while keeping a lookout for the one you want
Rai

How the hell can any park not allow dog's??????? That's just sooo wrong.... Duuuhhh!!!!

I have never seen a park that dosen't allow dog's. I think the city should be sued!!!!!!!!... I don't get it....

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT ALLOW A DOG IN THE PARK????? IT'S ALMOST SACRILIGIOUSE!!!!!

Oh, god, this might take me a minute to get over.....

Jacksonville Has a New Dog playground area at Dupre Park right off US Hwy 67/167. It's in the back of the park by the fishing pond. And I think NLR has one too.

7/17/2008 4:44:17 PM any singles out there?  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Sweet. I've heard of Dupre Park. Never been there though. They should make a doggie park on the other side of the river....

Sorry, didn't mean to get off topic.... I think people want to chat online because, so many are in such a hurry to go running out for a drink and whatever might happen afterwards. When you think about it. In actual off the internet life, when people usually hook up it's because of a mutual attraction. Well on here, we have no way of knowing if the attraction is mutual if the other person has no pic. or wants to send you to other sites to view their pic (oh yeah, like I'm really gonna spend my time doing that ) Alot of people seem to still have a distorted image of these sites (ie: like it'll be easier for them to get laid because she isn't there in person to shoot him down, or vice versa ). Plus, if someone is in such a hurry they don't even want to spend the time to chat with you (if they don't like to type they should have a mic. and appropriate software or not be on the internet trying to socialize), why is anyone going to spend their time on that person that has no time for them?
Good luck all

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4