Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

In the early years of our relationship, we would have some fairly Hmmm, I ve never ever heard of smart drugs or nootropics, so I looked it up! It appears like they are stimulants all natural or prescription. dating a long island girl Hunting for gay or personals site lunch truly, romance tour to you can assist from action bronson. The girls who use it never have a great rep either . rubmaps mesa But soon after the initial date, there was this curiosity that had me agree to a second date.

skip the games

These days and age, seriously practically nothing is wrong with meeting people on line. newport dating Compensation is $400 and couples are also welcome to apply and send in their stories together. Once I had my own tactic in spot, the subsequent date I went on turned out to be my final a single ever. doublelist columbus ga The OG now has an app with its signature questionnaires about all the things from religion to peanut butter vs jelly to enable you obtain your ideal partner.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2008 9:47:05 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

walt_oftheearth
Tacoma, WA

Do any of you grimace when you hear someone indroduce their partner as their "better half?" Are we really doomed to seek and search for someone to complete us? 1/2 x 1/2 = 1/4. 1 x 1 = 1.

2/21/2008 9:50:42 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

luvzhugz12
Richardson, TX

companionship

2/21/2008 9:52:17 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

ole lonesome drives a 69 mustang....

2/21/2008 10:00:36 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

metu
Mansfield, TX

I think there's a natural drive to seek out others of our own kind...finding out what "kind" is the problem!

2/21/2008 10:03:39 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

stack87
Winchester, CA

natural instinct.

2/21/2008 10:04:06 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

I would be mortified if my boyfriend said this is my better half lisa. I would have choked him and there would have been a wrestling match. Whatever happened to mannerism in this world? Did it all diminish? Ambition drives me to seek a partner. I dont want to be alone for the rest of my life. But how do i find that partner. Knock door to door, hi, how are you, im lisa, are you single? That is simply why im on here. dang it all.

2/21/2008 10:09:17 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

azqt
Mesa, AZ

Hmmmm....well, God said "It is not good for man to be alone", so he created a woman to complete man so that he would no longer BE alone. If Adam had been complete in and of himself, he would not have needed a helpmeet. (Psssttt...Aren't you missing a rib?)

2/21/2008 10:12:28 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

stack87
Winchester, CA

Yeah, but Lilith always wanted to be on top, so Adam sent her packing and god gave him Eve.

Lilith went on to cause the death of babies.. We get lullabys to ward off lilith. (if i remember my folklore correctly)

2/21/2008 10:59:52 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

walt_oftheearth
Tacoma, WA

No one has yet found my math equations novel. How come?

2/21/2008 11:24:07 PM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

loveagoodtime
Gabriola, BC

I think it the fact of all ways knowing that theirs some one there for you and can trust them with your most prized belonging,your heart.

2/22/2008 12:22:36 AM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

needing campanionship and love being lonely

2/22/2008 2:33:29 AM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

genieus
Parkville, MD

Your equations aren't novel.....they're inaccurate. Two people getting together aren't multiplied, they are added.

2/22/2008 2:49:05 AM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

For me? Probably Testosterone. If I spelled that right I am good.

2/22/2008 2:55:24 AM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

maddog561
Boise, ID

but two is the loneliest number after the number one. So says Three Dog Night.

2/22/2008 3:28:05 AM What really drives us to seek a partner?  

dixiethelovebug
Auburn, GA

I think it is more the disire to have someone who understands us and the need to be touched.

Page: 1, 2, 3