Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

To help you in this quest, we give cost free dating suggestions at Like and Harmony. craigslist algona iowa But as your matches come with a compatibility rating, you should be capable to figure out which users are the most most likely to match nicely with your personality. That is a 3 fold enhance more than the 7% of seniors who stated yes to this query in 2005. puerto rican dating traditions net to be clear on what it is you re looking for, she told us.

www megapersonals con

And, to hold the catfish away, the web site verifies the photographs on each and every single profile, which also wants to have at least three images and a bio. stamford ct personals Set reminders in your phone or diary to cancel your subscription to steer clear of inadvertently rolling over for a additional term. The just quit trying line irks me as effectively. cityxguide long island But this is not merely a hookup story swap meet amongst funny pals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2008 11:52:53 PM Think about it.  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

I'll admit I get pissed in life sometimes and there's alot of things I could b*tch about.
But for the most part...it really doesn't matter we all have ups and downs,live and learn
Be the best that you can. For myself I think about our older generation and what they see when they look at us today I wonder what they think when they see us,I wonder what they see when they see me......All this just came to mind,hope ya'll take the time to think about and read through the lines.Sadly it seems all that can be talked about in here is highschool aged shit....thought I would change the subject again..don't think its gonna help tho.So lets see who will take the time....
Thankyou
Missy

[Edited 2/22/2008 4:12:17 AM]

2/29/2008 1:03:54 AM Think about it.  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

wow really is something to think about.

its true, i remember waiting for years to turn 18 then seemed like nineteen came in the blink of an eye.

and the elders in my life are very special to me.

oh and i hear u about the high school conversations here, im gonna beat down the door to the 50's room, lol.

2/29/2008 5:38:40 AM Think about it.  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

LOL!!!!!girl you crack me up.
hugs

3/2/2008 9:50:39 PM Think about it.  

capitan_awesome
Delaware, OH

well i can see where you come from about the high school stuff and the older ppl thing ya ive asked people what they think if they think im doing the right things if this gen is screwed and to this day i still cant get an answer that doesn't sound like something yoda said so idk

3/10/2008 8:25:19 PM Think about it.  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

Good luck in what ever you decide to do,Just think about it long and hard before you make your choice,make shure your not just running from something.I almost did this same thing a year ago know Im happy and I have found my place just took awhile.lol!!
Hope you find yours.

3/10/2008 8:31:26 PM Think about it.  

thundergod405
Oklahoma City, OK

I completely agree. It seems that as we go on the boundaries of morality and right and wrong become blurred. I think the older generation would look at us as a whole with dissapointment and think we were undisciplined. As for me I can only hope that the strong morals that I was instilled with get passed on to my kids and so forth and if others feel the same way then generations down views might be different.

3/10/2008 8:31:28 PM Think about it.  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

You know its kinda funny. I talk to alotta the older generations, and they were just like we were, for the most part. But the laws were way diffrent. They'll even tell you its f*cked. Not long ago i ran across one of the few remaining WWII vets, and he was pissed that the world is the way it is. He said, and i quote "I dont know why i fought for this damn country. If I wouldve knowen it was gonna be like this!" Which was sad to hear. But just think, what are we gonna be like when were old. Are we gonna do what they do now to our young generation?

3/10/2008 8:47:05 PM Think about it.  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

Yes that is something to think about...I think for myself I was raised in a shelterd home.We had rules lol!!if ya don't like it get out on your own and see how ya make it in the real world.There were times that I felt like running and doing just that, then there times were I just needed to sit down and think about what had been said and what my mother or any other elder was telling as far as advice.Know that im out on my own I guess it just gets to me sometimes when I see the way some people act.
I've done someelder care work with our older generation of today......I know not everything was perfect back then......but if a person just takes the time to sit and listen.....just do something they would never think of doing....it can really make a difference......I dunno I guess this kinda thing stands out to me.
Just my thought
Miss

3/10/2008 8:47:32 PM Think about it.  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

thanks for your thoughts!!!

3/10/2008 9:09:21 PM Think about it.  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

I love listening to the older generstions cause of their storys. You can learn soooo much from them.