Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best canadian hookup apps

Dating web sites expose people today to a far larger pool of people than a single particular person would have the likelihood to meet in real life. conway dating Like most, it has its fair share of challenges, but most of them are somewhat tolerable. From profile strategies to sharing your accomplishment story, we are right here to support you in your journey for enjoy. petite russian lesbians It s noteworthy that most customers have validated profiles.

skipthegames singles

I am positive most of these dating apps and web sites do not do background checks on the men and women who sign up for them. craigslist boone iowa Grace McCormick was in a new partnership with a household buddy when the pandemic hit, and thought signs pointed to a promising future with her boyfriend. Their answer will be adequate to indicate whether or not you must act on it or drop the idea. top 10 greek dating sites Understanding about what the other particular person is searching for is, probably, the most vital info we can get when trying to locate the proper match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/29/2008 3:05:01 AM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

dbsuma
Lakewood, OH

ah, ok, well I really don't know,
in some ways I think he is saying some things I do believe in and in other ways I think he is a total babbling idiot who has absolutely no freakin idea what the hell he is even talking about but rather like to write to attempt to impress people for it's own ends.

I'll have to page back and re-read chapter 4's first part to completely thrash this silly little amature idiot man.

The third chapter of the Book is difficult to understand, and may be very repugnant to many people born before the date of the book (April, 1904).

I take it by him writing this he is expecting for his book to be an astounding revelation that all men will read and understand, bringing in a new day of man.
How sadly disappointed he must have been, (cough, cough)

It explains that certain vast 'stars' (or aggregates of experience) may be described as Gods. One of these is in charge of the destinies of this planet for periods of 2,000 years. (The moment of change from one period to another is technically called the Equinox of the Gods.) In the history of the world, as far as we know accurately, are three such Gods: Isis, the mother, when the Universe was conceived as simple nourishment drawn directly from her; this period is marked by matriarchal government.

OK, well it was very nice of him to warn us before hand that his writing would be difficult to understand, as he might as well have said it was complete nonsense.
First he states that it will explain something in which it never does.
I did read the second part first then paged back, so looked again and found no explanation for these aggregates of experiences.

Secondly, you really gotta understand the times and people which produced this crap.
They were bored, really bored, they didn't have TV back then and those who falsely assume they were wise turned their free time to exploring philosophy. but then like as today novelty always seems to rule supreme. what's new, what's hip, the latest newest fad and if you can't find some new truth, then just make something up you thought you heard somebody say to somebody else in a bar somewhere about something.

Thus is this part of the paragraph.
what this bubbling oaf is referring to is the precession of the equinox and yes the ancient knew all about it, strangely enough, and yes it is linked to the gods or zodiac anyway, for what that is worth but it does not last 2000 years more like 64,000 years.

OK, I guess I can look it up to be more accurate.
25,765 years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precession_(astronomy)

So yes, he seems to think he knows what he is talking about but being the absolute idiot he is he doesn't ever realized that he only knows just enough to completely explain it wrong, showing what an utter buffoon he really is.

So yes, he got the 2 right but it was 25,000 instead of 2,000 but when you are a tragically drunk gay British man writing your newest pop pseudo philosophy diatribe for all your socialite friends, then details are just not that important darling.

so 25,765/12 zodiac signs is 2147.0833333333333333333333333333 year periods, NOT......

OH, I see, THAT's where he got the 2000 years from, OK, not the whole cycle but the days.
OK, but still.....

and sure, our zodiac is based on the Greeks but each culture had their own including the Egyptians, so I guess he can use the Egyptian zodiac if he likes but it makes little difference.

This "God", Horus, has a technical title: Heru-Ra-Ha, a combination of twin gods

I can only assume he is talking about Gemini here.
but now were are in Pisces, next Aquarius, as in "the age of Aquarius".
I can only assume that he did not know the it was going counter clock wise and assumed we were in or going in to Gemini. So that pretty much shoots to shit the entire chapter.
If he also want to assume that mankind as a whole will manifest characteristics or arbitrary zodiac symbols then we are all whatever the Egyptian equivalent of pieces is not Gemini.

Not that I'm saying that this has any real bases either but if people are willing to believe their horoscopes then I guess they'd be willing enough to believe this as well but regardless he has the wrong age.

Observe for yourselves the decay of the sense of sin, the growth of innocence and irresponsibility, the strange modifications of the reproductive instince with a tendency to become bi-sexual or epicene, the childlike confidence in progress combined with nightmare fear of catastrophe, against which we are yet half unwilling to take precautions.

Well as far as bi-sexuality is concerned, speak for yourself there buddy.
But fear of catastrophe is nothing new, hardly, that's been going on since the dawn of time.
but I guess he is still trying to re-enforce his argument that we are in the age or Horus, but OK, I guess I can look that up as well.

HORUS (28 Sep - 27 Oct)

Horus is the Egyptian God of the rising sun, the sky and of light and goodness.
People born under this sign are optimistic, sociable, motivated and courageous.
[Loosely corresponds to Libra 23 Sep - 23 Oct]

ISIS (25 Feb - 26 Mar)
Isis is the Egyptian Goddess of the feminine forces, fertility and Motherhood.
People born under this sign are honourable, self-confident and active.
[Loosely corresponds to Pisces 19 Feb - 20 Mar]

SHU (26 Jan - 24 Feb)
Shu is the Egyptian God of the Air and the Wind.
People born under this sign are humorous, creative, principled and conscientious.
[Loosely corresponds to Aquarius 21 Jan - 18 Feb]

so yes, if we were in Taurus and now in Pisces and going to Aquarius it looks like the precession is going opposite of our normal yearly zodiac for some strange reason.
I guess it is a common mistake to make but as I said, really really blows his whole theory to shit, now doesn't it.

oh, I'm too tired to continue, I'll have to finish him off later.

3/29/2008 11:52:30 AM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

DB - I am not putting up with your shit anymore. You make me physically ill. The amount of negative energy you emit is...unhealthy.

Therefore, consider yourself blocked.

And now, for your enjoyment, this is my response to your post:

do you like waffles?
-yea we like waffles!
do you like pancakes?
-yea we like pancakes!
do you like french toast?
-yea we like french toast!

do do do do doot just cant wait to get enough waffles!waffles!waffles!
do do do do doot just cant wait to get enough waffles!

do you like waffles?
-yea we like waffles!
do you like pancakes?
-yea we like pancakes!
do you like french toast?
-yea we like french toast!

do do do do doot just cant wait to get enough waffles!

3/29/2008 12:12:48 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think my point was just proven.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3/29/2008 12:18:56 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

akashaman
Brunswick, OH

Yes I believe it was... my sentiments exactly

do do doot I love waffles!

3/29/2008 12:23:13 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

Yes.

Those who make the most noise rarely have anything constructive to say.

*sigh*

[Edited 3/29/2008 12:23:47 PM]

3/29/2008 8:02:47 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

bikerangel3
Middle Village, NY

Do you mean Allister Crowley Head of the Church of Satan as in murderer,childmolester,killer,humansacrificer,drinker of human blood, liar,thief False prophet ,greedy for power and materil goods ,twofaced jackal,Xenas dad who raped her at age 2 , money grubbing lowlife do as i say and let me do whtever the Hell I want Crowley????? Fled to England rather then face AMERICAN JUSTICE Coward Crowley .

Why would you even think a whatevertheuglytruthisdisgustingsubhumna like Allistar Crowley could ever produce anything other than evidance of his deeply diseased mind and have you lost yours????

3/29/2008 8:30:22 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

dammitray
Moran, KS

I agree with Miss SEK, of Hemut, CA. "DB" is trying to be a philosopher, being balded, the sun has baked his brain as scrambled eggs, offending anyone with his gibberish. An Angel, here is sickened by his crap, and she has the courage to say so, to his face. Impressive, this Lady.

3/29/2008 10:50:39 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

Dammit: Do you know that I am referred to as simply "Lady" or "The Lady" (in the noble sense) by at least a half dozen other people? No, of course you don't. Which is why I am telling you.

Thank you so much for your post. Thank you.

Biker: You are also blocked.

Anyone else want to get added to my blocked list? I'll be happy to oblige.

[Edited 3/29/2008 10:52:24 PM]

4/2/2008 2:16:41 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

The Text...continued...

5.) Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before the Children of men!

6.) Be thou Hadit, my secret centre, my heart & my tongue!

7.) Behold! it is revealed by Aiwass the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat.

8.) The Khabs is in the Khu, not the Khu in the Khabs.

9.) Worship then the Khabs, and behold my light shed over you!

10.) Let my servants be few & secret: they shall rule the many and the known.

11.) These are fools that men adore; both their Gods & their men are fools.

12.) Come forth, o children, under the stars, & take your fill of love!

13.) I am above you and in you. My ecstasy is in yours. My joy is to see your joy.

14.) Above, the gemmed azure is the naked splendour of Nuit; She bends in ecstasy to kiss The secret ardours of Hadit. The winged globe, the starry blue, are mine, O Ankh-af-na-khnonsu!

15.) Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is that prince-priest the Beast; and in his woman called the Scarlet Woman is all power given. They shall gather my children into their fold: they shall bring glory of the stars into the hearts of men.

16.) For he is ever a sun, and she a moon. But to him is the winged secret flame, and to her the stooping starlight.

17.) But ye are not so chosen.

18.) Burn upon their brows, o splendrous serpent!

19.) O azure-lidded woman, bend upon them.

Liber Al Vel Legis: Love is the Law, Love Under Will.

4/2/2008 2:22:20 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

The Goddess Nuit.

4/4/2008 5:38:59 AM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

firepie
Lexington, KY

Love Crowley!!!!! That book is one of my favorites.

4/4/2008 10:16:39 AM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

Fire:

Long days and pleasant nights. Good to see someone who gets it!

4/15/2008 2:26:16 PM The Book of the Law - an open discussion.  

sekhmetvotaress
Hemet, CA

bumping

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4