Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

safe hookup

There are a lot of wrong moves that can lead to a disastrous initially date. kitchener gay dating Take a trip down memory lane and speak about your favored games to play as a child. This week we meet a man whose life alternatives limit his freedom and access to dating. listcrawler ri Whilst lots of persons have somehow found love on the web through lockdown, issues have not gone so properly for others.

privatedelight

It is equally vital to check in with yourself about what feels good in the era of COVID 19. devon singles Dating has by no means been much easier, or harder as other users would say. We ve been happily married for 26 years now and he kisses me just about every day. usa sex guide charlotte nc Having said that, that s also to say a fair majority of these people today end up in committed relationships if they strike a connection on line.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/23/2008 2:37:06 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
coslty8
Uniondale, NY
38, joined Feb. 2008

Okay Gentlemen I have a question..

I've heard some men say that when a guy is sending "mixed signals" that means he's not really intersted.. but then I read this artice... which one is it????

I am a man. I am neither shy nor coy, but outgoing. With strangers and friends alike I am forward and expressive. However, when it comes to that special someone, that cute pug-nose girl, I do what most men do: send confused signals, dash forward then step back, and so on and so forth. You get the picture.

I’m sure many of you ladies have dealt with such issues. He says he’ll call tomorrow but it takes a week. He says he’ll take you out to a nice dinner but instead heads for the bar. Whatever it is, you are confused, not sure whether he is trying to shake you loose because he is bored, or if he’s reeling you in because he is interested. When you are in this state of confusion, hopeless and impatient, remember one fact that is true of most men: when it comes to love, most of us are sensitive, self-conscious, and not sure of what we want (and yes, I am including myself in this sweeping generalization).

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/23/2008 2:39:15 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  

yummyballs75
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Las Vegas, NV
35, joined Feb. 2008

we are just dumb sometimes

2/23/2008 2:40:35 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
coslty8
Uniondale, NY
38, joined Feb. 2008

lol...you still did not answer my question

[Edited 2/23/2008 7:53:14 PM ]

2/23/2008 2:41:57 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
onelife2live
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,211)
Janesville, WI
49, joined Feb. 2008

Kind of like women. What one person thinks of as a mixed sgnel another doesn't. The averages are that most obvious mixed signals are a RED FLAG.

2/23/2008 2:43:09 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  

yummyballs75
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Las Vegas, NV
35, joined Feb. 2008

I guess it depends sometime I send mixed signals to keep the situation under control like if she is to attached too soon then its of to the bar so I can not think about it but if she is being her independent self then no I dont I tell or show her what i feel or want mixed signals is a game its the guys game.

2/23/2008 4:04:16 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
gonesailingbabe
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Des Moines, IA
51, joined Jan. 2008

If you will please see Dustin's rules - no one is permitted to post in the threads to one gender only.

This is an open forum where anyone may post any thing they wish within the rules.
Thanks!

2/23/2008 6:45:14 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
sea_dragon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,373)
Crystal River, FL
37, joined Jan. 2008

I just read the rules. I must have missed that one because it is not stated. I do think you should be more open to both gender's opinions on this topic though.

Mixed signals can sometimes be because the guy is really trying to evaluate his feelings for the person. Guys are not the best with dealing with feelings for our minds work a little differently. I would say that there is no clear separation to which is the correct answer. I would say go with your gut.

2/23/2008 8:47:17 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
krupa1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,473)
Abilene, TX
46, joined Jul. 2007

I believe that each and every adult on this site...or anywhere for that matter has been snake bit/ screwed over/ or just done dirty.......it makes it extremely difficult to whole heartedly pour my emotions, attentions and effections onto the table without fear of the past. That is the exact reason many of my signals may come across as mixed.

2/23/2008 9:39:25 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
jimmy61
Titusville, FL
53, joined Feb. 2008

Mixed signals...Uncertainty, self-esteem issues, tongue-tied??? JMO

2/23/2008 9:48:06 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
61, joined Dec. 2007

Aw, Cruppa, that makes me just want to hug you!

2/23/2008 10:24:09 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
mrsmiles4444
Over 2,000 Posts (2,382)
Culpeper, VA
58, joined Dec. 2007

I see many many threads directed at a particular gender to respond ONLY, so this one is no different from any other, and it just seems to make me want to answer this one instead of any others.

men, and women send mix signals simply because I feel everyone THINKS they know what they want, and while having a very interesting conversation with someone, someone winks at them and they think, " OMG" she's an angel, or believes this man or woman wants him and him only. so he drops what he/she is doing with you, to jump to the next. It is extremely easy for poeple to get distratced by others here in these dating site. Thst is why i feel mix-signals get sent from most people. JMO

2/23/2008 10:34:02 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
canufi6my
Lawrenceville, GA
65, joined Jun. 2007

I thought you said let's do it in the key of C. Ok, D then!

2/23/2008 10:36:37 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
canufi6my
Lawrenceville, GA
65, joined Jun. 2007

No way, nobody plays Louie Louie in D!

2/23/2008 10:49:19 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
coslty8
Uniondale, NY
38, joined Feb. 2008

Okay first: Thanks for all the responses.

Second...This topic was not posted to bash or accuse men, just wanted an honest answer to my question. And I knew the guys would deliver!

Third: I've seen many posts directed to one sex.

Fourth: This question was not asked out of an experience that I had on this site...My experince here so far has been great...

Fifth: I love reading the forums, you guys are so funny! LOL

[Edited 2/23/2008 7:54:17 PM ]

2/23/2008 11:24:39 AM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  

wileyguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,332)
Wilkes Barre, PA
43, joined Apr. 2007

anybody can post a response to any question.my best take would be if you ask for only 1 gender's opinion ask nicely and most will respect that as long as there is no gender bashing.the thing is,when someone says something interesting or debateable,then others will post in response to that.i have never seen any rule that disallows how your post is stated.

as for the question.....just as women do men do the same.there are many reasons but i believe the most common are he has other interests or the pace of the relationship.id' say there are times a man just wants to see the woman's response to such behavior also.

2/23/2008 3:17:22 PM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  
chimike
Chicago, IL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Men & women seem to be on different planes of reality....the whole Mars & Venus thing...if you can find someone that you can actually understand and relate to, stick with'em! The rest of us will flounder around trying to find it, misreading signals, giving off the wrong signals and having criss-crossed signals.

2/26/2008 9:25:54 PM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  

dubshots
Palm Coast, FL
40, joined Feb. 2008

I believe that the mixed signals are in a way a test to find out for sure if the other individual is truely interested. It is my experience that it is more of a turn off for the person really looking for a relationship. If you know what you want and you are not getting it, then send the mixed signals to keep the other person around for fear of being alone again only defeats the purpose of dating. People know when they are being strung along. Do they posess the strength to make it known is what continues the mixed signal war of the sexes. Bottom line in my book, mixed signals are the gray area. If you love in black and white, there is no time for grey.
DUBSHOTS CHECKIN' OUT

2/26/2008 10:21:51 PM Men Sending Mixed Signals-Men Respond Only  

daddyduck
Over 2,000 Posts (3,488)
Splendora, TX
61, joined Dec. 2007

Fas signals go, be sure your picking up what being laid down, if not sure ask