Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookups like craigslist

Dating web sites can wreck your self esteem. sherwood park dating With millions of users, specification, dating appication for free on the internet dating web sites. These conditions can be avoided via recognizing with out a shadow of a doubt the intentions of a FYG just before having into a connection with them. costa rica ticas prices Seeking for gay or personals web page lunch basically, romance tour to you can enable from action bronson.

hookup sites near me

Just keep in mind these 3 actions, and you ll have a fantastic time. grand junction hook up The matches on this platform are not primarily based on photos rather a series of inquiries. Initially it was enjoyable, in particular on the initial day. doublelist not loading Now I get to spend my years traveling the world with my best buddy, loving on our mini farm of animals and normally having somebody to assist me pick what show to binge watch next.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/24/2008 9:04:19 AM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I have to be totally honest and say not every uniform does it for me but give me an army guy everytime..........

2/24/2008 9:25:31 AM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

BIG RED ONE . . . Europe.

2/24/2008 9:26:23 AM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

Love a man in any military uniform

2/24/2008 9:28:59 AM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

tamirae
Woodland, CA

oh yeah theres just something about those men in uniform

2/24/2008 9:29:10 AM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

eyeswideopened
Huntington Beach, CA

Any man or woman in a uniform, I make it a point to make eye contact with a smile. Eyes are a large part of communication and with respect, it is saying, thank you and I admire what you do regardles of the rank. It's just respectful. Without a word, the recieving party completely understands your motive.
NOW...men in a nice pair of jeans that fit (not below the ass) with a nice fitting T-shirt is what turns me into a pig...lol!

[Edited 2/24/2008 9:30:13 AM]

2/24/2008 9:41:04 AM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

Depends on the uniform. Was married to a cop and he was abusive so that does NOTHING for me, but a military man is ohhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooo sexy.

2/24/2008 12:20:39 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

fatalbambi
Camden, NJ

Something about a man in a state trooper's uniform, and especially with dark shades, just makes me smile

2/24/2008 12:24:00 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

atlgarn
Longwood, FL

Love the guys in military uniforms. Also sports uniforms. Law enforcement uniforms. Heck I'd love a guy as my House Boy...in uniform!

Just teasing: but yeah, military uniforms look great on guys!

[Edited 2/24/2008 12:24:22 PM]

2/24/2008 2:12:28 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

depends on the uniform

2/24/2008 2:16:27 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

I have a weakness for men in uniform...army, navy, air force, marines, firefighter, police...yummy

heck, sometimes even construction workers look yummy in a white tshirt and jeans

2/24/2008 2:19:15 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

fourbars
Alva, OK

what kind of uniform are yall talking about....official type uniform like pd or military....or others like wht ones i wh*re for 5 years that have your name and company name on them....

2/24/2008 2:20:29 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

sea_wench1
Chandler, AZ

Hun..Sometimes you have to be careful with men in uniforms...those uniforms do come off......I know..( wink ) Sea

2/24/2008 2:20:30 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

unwittyguy
Toledo, OH

how bout armed security...eh eh oh yeah yo know you like it...lol

2/24/2008 2:20:47 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

ldt
Houma, LA

oh yeah, thats hot!

[Edited 2/24/2008 2:22:22 PM]

2/24/2008 2:21:32 PM Ladies - do you like a man in uniform?  

fourbars
Alva, OK

well i still have 2 uniforms from when i worked for dad....

Page: 1, 2, 3