Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

95. catholic singles san antonio It tends to make no distinction when you say what you are immediately after, they either don t study it or will just lie about it. My husband s initial message to me showed that a) he had study my profile and b) was a compliment (but not just lewd or an try to increase my confidence so I d throw myself into bed with him). what is quickhump The only perform around that I have managed to obtain is as follows.

skipthegames login

Mod harassment might result in my current girlfriend? Customers and even trade snapchat requires to dating web page. hawaii hookup They dropped us off at the side of the highway and I made it back to YYZ intact. It s not like you are talking about the prospects of a relationship and enquiring about the future. russian girl paints jesus Or, upgrade to a premium membership ($ten per month) for an ad totally free encounter, a boosted profile, unlimited quantity of likes, and the potential to rewind by providing somebody a second chance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/24/2008 1:10:33 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

babe2006
Abbeville, SC

whats going on folks..
Many times the boss, head of department or even a team leader may fall in love!!oops! or start going out with their employees or one of the people under them.

do you think the so called work ethics should be upheld at the expense of two people falling in love.and how long can a relationship of that sort remain secret??

i understand they say..work is work and should be respected..but what are your views on those who go out together even though they work together...
should they punished if some one finds out??

2/24/2008 1:13:21 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

southbuster
Haughton, LA

I dunno I work with a buncha men........I wish we had some women in our field

2/24/2008 1:19:02 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

l2kids44
Lanesville, IN

Boss/Employee is never a good idea. If they want to date. someone needs to find another job. Where I work it is definately a No No and if it's found out someone has to go.

2/24/2008 2:40:26 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

Never never never shit where u eat!!!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!

2/24/2008 2:42:14 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

oldeschoolcharm
San Diego, CA

Bad idea. One of you should request a tranfer to a different department or find a job elsewhere if the relationship matters that much.

2/24/2008 3:03:41 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

babe2006
Abbeville, SC

hey guys...tell what do u think......

2/24/2008 3:07:30 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Don't stick yer pen in the company ink

I personaly don't care too work with women, I would prefer too work with guys, cause workin with women can cause a very stressful work place

2/24/2008 3:15:05 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I don't agree with it. I worked at a place where the big boss went out with one of the women. Her salary doubled and everyone questioned what was her purpose on the job, what was it she actually did for the company??? No one knew. She'd brag about trips to Hawaii. She went from mouse to wow and thought hers didn't stink.

Now my boss made lude comments to me....would the same big cheese believe he did it? No, he was a good christian man, husband, father and grandfather is what I kept hearing. Yet this same person wrote me up many times, sometimes without my knowledge and put it in my permanent employee file. I found out later he wrote them. He kept raises from me, I received horrible evaluations, some of which he was warned that they were sexual harrassment. So then he'd use white out and change it. When I needed a letter of recommendation, he wrote horrible untrue things about me. Why because I wouldn't sleep with him. At the time this happened I was extrememly shy...he'd get a real run for his money now that I'm older. I learned not to take others crap.

NO I DO NOT AGREE with boss employee relationships. I don't think it is a good idea, causes many problems in the work place.

2/24/2008 3:24:46 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

chimike
Chicago, IL

Definitely NOT a good idea, especially if one is a boss. Even working at the same place, unless it is quite large and you don't see each other at all during the day, can be a huge problem. Speaking from experience.

2/24/2008 3:25:37 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

Not a good idea. Have control and wait until one of you leaves......

2/24/2008 4:04:13 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

babe2006
Abbeville, SC

so far no one agrees that work place relationships should occur..can i hear more guys..and ladies..i need to come up with a decision soonest

2/24/2008 4:08:04 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Seems if you are questioning the answer, you already know it.

2/24/2008 4:16:19 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Fraternization is never a good idea in the work place. It can be very prefessionally unhealthy, lead to favoritism, and usually limits productivity. It's probably the quickest way to get caught up in a sexual harassment lawsuit that I know of.

I mean how do you discipline a subordinate that you're doinking? How do you keep from asking for favors or forgiving lateness if you're boffing your boss?

Quickest way to end a career.

2/24/2008 4:19:53 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

dancinglynx
Reedsburg, WI

I agree with the way pichick put it, never shit where you eat.

2/24/2008 4:21:25 PM what about 'BOSS" and "EMPLOYEE: relationships..  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Oh, so don't go there...it can only turn out badly.

Page: 1, 2