Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup apps for couples

Possibly for the reason that we had each agreed to do this crazy thing, I felt like we had currently shared so a lot. warrenton va dating We ready the identical food, set up a table in our rooms and began a zoom contact as if we re sitting with each other having dinner. We ended up talking till the retailer had to close and we fundamentally nicely got kicked out. rubmaps bakersfield At 14, a mysterious illness plagued Virali Modi and put her in coma for 23 days.

mega profile dating site

Cody initiated the connection in June of 2016 and the two began a conversation that would continue for years to come. vancouver hookup I plan points out, and you dive into opportunities headfirst. , 9 Out of 10 Americans Are Complete Wrong About This Mind Blowing Reality. omegle unmonitored section It launched in 2012 and really changed the dating scene forever, introducing singles to a globe of swiping left or proper to match with prospective bedfellows or really serious considerable others.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/23/2011 3:00:46 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,364)
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from justdance123:
I would rather be hit than insulted personally.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/23/2011 3:04:58 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  
justdance123
Cambridge, MA
22, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from mercedes01:

Just saying. I wouldnt put up with either. A guy might take a shot at me once and that would be the first and last time. He would never have a chance to do it again.

2/23/2011 3:05:53 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  
bangers_n_mash
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,779)
Houston, TX
48, joined Jan. 2011

Have you or would you date someone with a bad temper?

Yes...great entertainment.

2/23/2011 3:07:15 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,364)
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from justdance123:
Just saying. I wouldnt put up with either. A guy might take a shot at me once and that would be the first and last time. He would never have a chance to do it again.

I could get into a debate because thats not what you said in your other post!~

Careful what you wish for!~

2/23/2011 3:08:49 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  
justdance123
Cambridge, MA
22, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from mercedes01:
I could get into a debate because thats not what you said in your other post!~

Careful what you wish for!~

Yes I know. I remember saying something about hit me in the face just dont call me names or something like that

2/23/2011 3:09:10 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  

iculook_2
Sanford, NC
29, joined Aug. 2009

REALLY though who would want to be with a man/woman with a bad temper!!!! HONESTLY!!! rather its violent or not!!

2/23/2011 3:44:32 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  

pepgirl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,226)
Brockton, MA
49, joined Jul. 2010

nope!

2/23/2011 4:33:22 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  

thebard58
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,308)
Hermiston, OR
56, joined Jul. 2010

Date? Maybe, but probably not at this point.

My late wife had a "short fuse", at times, and could keep it burning longer than anyone I've ever known. But her other qualities, and the fact that I was totally, irrevocably, undeniably in love with her, gave me the patience to deal with it, until she learned to be more "mellow". In the last several months of her life, she took back just about every "bad" thing she had ever said, praised me for my patience, and was the most wonderful wife that any man could ever ask for. It may have been a small space of time, compared to all of our time together, but that little bit of heaven, made it all worth it.

I just don't know that I have the time and patience left, to go through that whole process again.

[Edited 2/23/2011 4:34:37 PM ]

2/23/2011 6:55:40 PM Would you date someone with a bad temper?  

jerseyjon
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,342)
Mantua, NJ
45, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from thebard58:
Date? Maybe, but probably not at this point.

My late wife had a "short fuse", at times, and could keep it burning longer than anyone I've ever known. But her other qualities, and the fact that I was totally, irrevocably, undeniably in love with her, gave me the patience to deal with it, until she learned to be more "mellow". In the last several months of her life, she took back just about every "bad" thing she had ever said, praised me for my patience, and was the most wonderful wife that any man could ever ask for. It may have been a small space of time, compared to all of our time together, but that little bit of heaven, made it all worth it.

I just don't know that I have the time and patience left, to go through that whole process again.

wow that's heavy dude.you have a tortured soul.far-out