Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay male hookup sites

If they believe in such stuff, probabilities are they will be taking the relationship seriously and are not searching for any flings. men seeking men denver It may well not be pleasant for every person but it s mainly worth talking about. An individual who can only bash others without having acknowledging their part in a failed connection may not be ready for something severe. sassy sunflower onlyfans I want to have the tools I will need to navigate inevitable conflicts successfully with my co founder, says Lin.

megapersnals

The big factors for its recognition are effortless to sign up, straightforward to use, and comprehensive privacy protection. new milford singles We want our Bumblers to be cautious about posting information that will ultimately be created public. To assist you make a decision whether or not to element with your difficult earned cash, we ve listed membership prices for each web site below. yillianyorgenhmm nude Here are six super sweet how we met stories from true couples that will have you falling in really like with enjoy all more than once again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/3/2008 5:49:45 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

im_vika
Brooklyn, NY

Drummr...Looking good...

Now, back to the question, long distance relationships do work, as long as both parties are willing to put some time into it. Communication is the key. If one partner refuses or cannot communicate, then it's a loss.

3/3/2008 6:03:22 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

I just met a guy from DH over the weekend. He lives 90 min. from me. He's a really nice guy and this really has possibilities. The distance isn't that bad but his days off conflict with my days off so that might be a problem copled with the distance but he keeps telling me NOT TO WORRY, so I'm not gonna worry. We shall see what happens.

3/3/2008 6:29:45 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

chimike
Chicago, IL

My second wife was from London, as in England, so it is possible. But, one of you must be prepared or willing and able to relocate at some point....

3/3/2008 6:43:48 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

shari1955
Butler, KY

Does any relationship work out? You have to want it to work whether is is long distance or right in your own back yard.. My answer to this is yes it can if you want it to

3/3/2008 6:52:36 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

With trust, hard work, and excellent communication, it can. The percentages are low, but it's possible.

3/3/2008 7:25:58 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

as a follow up.... just found the answer to the question.

NOPE! no way!

there!

3/3/2008 7:38:45 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

tommyx
Riviere-du-Loup, QC

Define Relationship !!!!

3/3/2008 7:45:55 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

I think it can when you have great communication, trust, love and respect. My friend just got married to her man after 4 years of LD. She lived here in SA he lived in Maryland I think. Anyway, it worked for them. Didn't for me. But we're still friends.

3/3/2008 8:28:20 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

No relationship just works, it takes two people at oposite ends of the relationship working toward the middle

3/3/2008 8:38:16 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

marinee5
Haverhill, MA

i'm not sure if they work im sorta in the middle of one now and so far so good. Im planning on going out to see her pretty soon and I think that is going to be the make or break. Hopefully the make cause shes something special. only time will tell. You cant let distance be an obstacle it could be the love of your life you let walk away.

3/3/2008 8:56:14 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

marine, good luck!

3/3/2008 9:02:38 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

snake4u
Edmonton, AB

stay tuned to this one is 4000 miles a long distance ????

3/3/2008 9:06:41 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

silkscreen
Toronto, ON

Not for me. It's all I can do to get myself back on track right now to be fit for dating re: a health problem and REALLY needing to quit smoking. I do have many things I 'could' offer someone in a relationship but I'm just not there yet.

When I am I want to be able to bring something to the table tho -- when it comes to making a contribution in part financially or at the very least in where are we going to be able to have alone time. My place is out of the question. I live with an elderly lady and upstairs from her there's a guy with his young daughter.

So, there's no privacy even tho I have a separate entrance. Therefore I'd have to travel each time and if a guy lives too far away I simply don't have the income.

If I think local or short trips on regional transit that's often just an extension of local transit, then there's room for spontaneous get togethers -- which I think are very important.

[Edited 3/3/2008 9:08:40 PM]

3/3/2008 9:18:02 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

livengood40
Mount Juliet, TN

sometimes they do and sometime the dont.I am still hopen i guess that is why i am on here. any takers

[Edited 3/3/2008 9:19:14 PM]

3/3/2008 11:55:08 PM Do long distance relationships work?  

brzlnbeauty
Covina, CA

ive tried a long distance relationship before...and it didnt last very long..i think both parties eventually get frustrated with the situation..

Page: 1, 2, 3