Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide new

Women are prompted to invite one particular single male buddy when they sign up, so the app is all about building a top quality not quantity dating pool of guys. newport dating So the AYA founder, Sunali Aggarawal, wanted to create a product to make sure a pressure and insecurity totally free dating encounter for members of the LGBTQ+ neighborhood. In addition, as substantially as you would like to enable them, you are not certified to do so. doublelist columbus ga Afterwards, he chatted to me as I counted the proper quantity of minutes I needed to wait prior to making an exit that wouldn t seem like I was operating away.

skipthegames login

This is the first and only dating platform to completely take away women s exposure in the on the web dating planet. single ladies in long island ny You have to have humility and recognize that you need to strengthen. Some individuals found themselves moving in with partners earlier than they typically would, whilst other people discovered their marriage under tremendous strain. new york bedpage Certain, you do not have to share every interest, but you must be seeking for compatible lifestyles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/3/2011 9:21:48 PM Submissiveness  

cocoaqueen
Maple Heights, OH

@sherri
From my whole post you harp on the word you. WOW! Excuse me, I should have said "I'm"
I hope what others believe does not have influence on what someone does in/with their life or decisions.
I am mweely voicing my opinion about what "I" would do.
Great topic BTW

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/3/2011 9:27:30 PM Submissiveness  
driver406
Over 2,000 Posts (3,045)
Saint Paul, MN

Oh women are perfectly submissive to men as long as the guy does what SHE wants, when SHE wants, where SHE wants, how SHE wants, why SHE wants, no questions asked and then she'll complain he's a wimp! And if he stands up for himself then SHE really gets on his case. I've got no need for women like that in my life.

3/3/2011 10:57:09 PM Submissiveness  
flirty_n_fun67
Belleville, ON

Quote from driver406:
Oh women are perfectly submissive to men as long as the guy does what SHE wants, when SHE wants, where SHE wants, how SHE wants, why SHE wants, no questions asked and then she'll complain he's a wimp! And if he stands up for himself then SHE really gets on his case. I've got no need for women like that in my life.

Damn right...and don't you forget it...lol

And when ya get done scrubbing those floors...the ironing needs to be done...lol

Was that submissive enough????..

3/4/2011 3:29:20 AM Submissiveness  

sherri_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,965)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from cocoaqueen:
@sherri
From my whole post you harp on the word you. WOW! Excuse me, I should have said "I'm"
I hope what others believe does not have influence on what someone does in/with their life or decisions.
I am mweely voicing my opinion about what "I" would do.

That's great, and not *my* fault you failed to use the correct pronouns to convey your thoughts. I can't read your mind, just your words....like your choice of "harp", for instance, implying that I'm at fault for *your* prior poor word choice conveying value judgments on others and how they should behave that you weren't intending to convey.

3/4/2011 6:08:15 AM Submissiveness  

mustangwriter
Over 2,000 Posts (2,853)
Boerne, TX

Quote from colemiss:
The bible says a woman should be submissive to her husband. It's essential for a man to be able to be a man in a relationship or the roles will be reversed and there will be problems. But I have a problem being submissive to my man. I guess it gives me my own sense of control and stability and for some time now women have had to fill the roles, like as mother and father and work jobs, mainly scripted for males.

Do you other women have as big of problem as I do with being submissive to your man?

Smart woman.
However the key is to let him think he is in control. A man is easily handled by the woman he chooses to love.

3/4/2011 6:12:08 AM Submissiveness  

stumppy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,159)
Wind Gap, PA

The Bible says SUBMIT

There is a significant difference between submissiveness and submit

3/4/2011 7:36:49 AM Submissiveness  

indianadave1951
Elkhart, IN

Quote from sazyy:
working together in a marriage is the key ...

if you mean should your husband be the head of the house ,.,,not sure if that applies so much anymore ..... marriage is a joint commitment ...

How many CEO's can a company have?
How many President's can a country have?
How many Senior Pastor's can a church have?
How many mayor's can a city have?

Somewhere there has to be someone within the family (husband, wife and kids) who can make the final decision on something controvercial. I know of a few companies that tried to operate by committee and it doesn't work well. Someone has to be the final decision maker whn the committee is at an impass.

Oh, I forgot: it's the open minded N.O.W.!

[Edited 3/4/2011 7:38:02 AM ]

3/4/2011 7:41:25 AM Submissiveness  
softieone
Conyers, GA

Quote from indianadave1951:

Somewhere there has to be someone within the family (husband, wife and kids) who can make the final decision on something controvercial. I know of a few companies that tried to operate by committee and it doesn't work well. Someone has to be the final decision maker whn the committee is at an impass.

I agree with this, I dont mind sumitting, on occassion. Just dont like to be dominated.
You can catch more flies with honey.

3/4/2011 7:57:10 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from sodbuster1969:
How many times divorced cocoaqueen???

Speaking your mind is a good thing. But doing so with respect and reverence is even better. It is likely that those girls whom are truly submissive do NOT darken the door of DH.com. There is a good chance that they keep their men happy and have avoided divorce. And henceforth, our general inspection of their submissive nature.

NO!!! Submissives are not and should be treated as doormats. There is a better way.

What, women should be treated as doormats? This is NOT a better way

3/4/2011 8:23:40 AM Submissiveness  

sherri_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,965)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from indianadave1951:

You're making a nonsensical argument that does not one thing to sustain your position.

CEOs serve at the pleasure of their shareholders (as do Presidents), many companies are arranged as equal partnerships, many churches have co-pastors and the mayor of Rabbit Hash is, in fact, a dog.

Now, if your preference is to be head of household and that is also your partner's preference then have at it....but your way is not the only way and the others aren't wrong just because they are done differently than you....and yes, one of those ways might be HoH being a woman with a NOW membership.

3/4/2011 8:33:23 AM Submissiveness  
softieone
Conyers, GA

I do believe there is problem, with there being "to many indians, and not enough chiefs".

I also, know that the way I believe is not popular. I do believe,there is supposed to be a head of the household

I think its how the Head Of Anything, goes about things. No one likes a cop that takes advantage of his badge, etc. So, many men, abused the power, back when they really had it. Cant, blame the rebellion that came out of it.

Note, I couldnt completely express what I feel, in words.

3/4/2011 8:46:19 AM Submissiveness  

walkaholic
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,258)
Kent, WA

I am not going to read all of the posts, but find someone to your liking....Find someone you don't have to be sumbissive to.

Threads like this make me wonder about the OP and if they really know what they want or if they can make their own decisions....

Or maybe I just know what I want and won't settle for anything else?

3/4/2011 8:49:48 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

^^^ Well you might at least read the OP, she doesn't come across as someone who can't make her own decisions, thus the reason she posted the question in the first place.

I'm not exactly a weak woman myself, but I've noticed as well how MANY men like competent women, they just don't want the woman to wear the pants in the family.

[Edited 3/4/2011 8:51:35 AM ]

3/4/2011 8:53:11 AM Submissiveness  

walkaholic
Kent, WA

Oh I read hers.....My point is find out if he like her to be submissive, and if so, time for her to move on!!!!

We all have deal breakers and that could be one for her....JS

Edited: To me neither should wear the pants.... I feel both need to do what needs to be done and sometimes that's together!!!! JMO

[Edited 3/4/2011 8:54:58 AM ]

3/4/2011 9:27:42 AM Submissiveness  

dh_whxre
Over 2,000 Posts (2,997)
Struthers, OH

i mean if he wants to pay my bills... baha

3/4/2011 9:32:05 AM Submissiveness  

maniacmassager
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,122)
Lawrence, MA

As long as a woman makes me dinner, does my wash, services me, and cleans the house, im a happy camper.

3/4/2011 9:39:04 AM Submissiveness  

softscents
Louisville, KY

Being submissive without thought...is being mindless

There is nothing more comforting to than to be with someone who makes the best decisions for all and who is considerate in all decisions made...Being submissive to someone who has the best intent for all would be fairly easy...But being submissive to someone whose only concern is for them self is just another word for "Slave"

When someone's decision would cause more harm than good...Following or being submissive to those decisions is just being ..."Owned" for a lack of a better word.

3/4/2011 10:30:58 AM Submissiveness  

leggsallover
Over 2,000 Posts (3,367)
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from tater79:
sub-missive doesn't mean////allow yourself to be walked on ....and become a man's slave...

that's just not what the Bible meant......it very much is reffering to the man is in charge, and can tell the woman what to do....but the man should treat his helpmate with respect and dignity as Jesus treated all of man...........(do unto other as you'd want done unto you..)

basically like a parent is to a child......they love the child they give into the child sometimes too, just if the parent feels that it wouldn't be wise for the child to do this or that, then they can't........That's what I believe was the original intent

I honestly believe that GOD gave man more wisdom then women, but it's only if you follow his path and ask him for that wisdom.....sadly now adays I met alot of women who are smarter, more wise, and has more common sense then their male counterpart....

how you are veiwing missive is different then what it was meant to mean....

OK I'm done blabbing

Recheck your bible, submissive does not mean the woman has to do what the man says when it comes to sex, it says she is not to deny him all the time, and he is to respect her wishes to decline if need be etc...

3/4/2011 10:33:01 AM Submissiveness  

libertine666
West Springfield, MA

If the Bible says it,I'm all for it. be seeing you.

3/4/2011 10:33:56 AM Submissiveness  

leggsallover
Over 2,000 Posts (3,367)
Bakersfield, CA

lol OHHHHH Pepper, i think you're gonna hear a lot about that post

3/4/2011 10:38:49 AM Submissiveness  

bangers_n_mash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Houston, TX

The whole premise of the bible is in support of submissiveness.

Praise me or go to hell....

3/4/2011 10:45:39 AM Submissiveness  

libertine666
West Springfield, MA

Quote from leggsallover:
lol OHHHHH Pepper, i think you're gonna hear a lot about that post
I would love some hate from the Morality Police. be seeing you.

3/4/2011 10:48:48 AM Submissiveness  
softieone
Conyers, GA

You can tell men, wrote the Bible. J/S

3/4/2011 10:54:23 AM Submissiveness  

bangers_n_mash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Houston, TX

You can tell men, wrote the Bible. J/S

Aye, they left out the gospel of Mary...there was/is one.

[Edited 3/4/2011 10:54:37 AM ]

3/4/2011 11:17:09 AM Submissiveness  

stumppy
Wind Gap, PA

left out some new Testament additions besides Mary, and in the Old, there is Rachel, Ruth, Esther, & Judith, they survived male interference.

3/4/2011 11:21:52 AM Submissiveness  

custislong
Over 2,000 Posts (3,104)
Riddle, OR

Quote from bangers_n_mash:
The whole premise of the bible is in support of submissiveness.

Praise me or go to hell....

You can find passages in the bible that will support just about any opinion you have about anything.

3/4/2011 11:26:39 AM Submissiveness  

bangers_n_mash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Houston, TX

You can find passages in the bible that will support just about any opinion you have about anything.

Indeed...that's not a passage though...It's the premise of the whole book...a book of rules...rules=a dominant ruling a submissive.

3/4/2011 11:30:29 AM Submissiveness  

rockpillow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,196)
Grafton, ND

Keep in mind that while the bible may be the word of God it was still written and interpreted by imperfect men. While some see it as an instruction manual many see it as a guide. I'm not so sure that submission means as much giving into a mans will as making one self available to that will.

3/4/2011 11:31:23 AM Submissiveness  
softieone
Conyers, GA

Indeed...that's not a passage though...It's the premise of the whole book...a book of rules...rules=a dominant ruling a submissive.

I am a believer of God. But wonders, if the bible was writtent to keep people in line??

3/4/2011 11:31:59 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

You are shamelessly trying to draw Master into this conversation...NO???

3/4/2011 11:32:01 AM Submissiveness  

bangers_n_mash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Houston, TX

Keep in mind that while the bible may be the word of God it was still written and interpreted by imperfect men.

..and mistranslated multiple times...

3/4/2011 11:33:01 AM Submissiveness  

custislong
Over 2,000 Posts (3,104)
Riddle, OR

Quote from colemiss:
The bible has nothing to do with superstition, its proof, a living word...faith. Some people are just so faithless to realize that. And im not so sure I would want all those sex crimes to disappear.

The bible is no more factual than Mother Goose nursery rhymes. Religion has set science back two thousand years and probably cost you and I immortality. If you look at history, God is a major cause of death. More horrors have been perpetrated in the name of religion than any other cause that ever existed.

There is a different religion for every people that have ever existed, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Tao, the list goes on endlessly and each one of them think that everyone else is wrong and going to hell or wherever. The human race has much to learn and a universe to explore. The sooner we stop arguing about who's imaginary friend in the sky has the biggest penis, the better off we will all be.

I could also go on about that buffoon in the Vatican, the Pope, who continues to tell us that birth control is a sin, even though we have six billion people on the planet and the quality of life is definitely not getting any better for it. He needs to shut up and go back to molesting altar boys.

3/4/2011 11:33:25 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

Quote from rockpillow:
Keep in mind that while the bible may be the word of God it was still written and interpreted by imperfect men. While some see it as an instruction manual many see it as a guide. I'm not so sure that submission means as much giving into a mans will as making one self available to that will.

It is the natural order of things. 5000 word essays on M-E-G-O and shoe shopping are NOT the natural order.

Learn to please Master...

3/4/2011 11:37:50 AM Submissiveness  

sherri_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,965)
Erlanger, KY

It is the natural order of things.

3/4/2011 11:38:59 AM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

Quote from walkaholic:
Oh I read hers.....My point is find out if he like her to be submissive, and if so, time for her to move on!!!!

We all have deal breakers and that could be one for her....JS

Edited: To me neither should wear the pants.... I feel both need to do what needs to be done and sometimes that's together!!!! JMO

first, thank you cowgirl. the TYPE of man I want wil take some kind of lead in the relationship. somebody has to be the leader, thats not to say, again, that my opinion or thought do not matter.

honestly guys, this goes right back to trust. some ppl have been really damaged when it comes to that area, either first hand or second. now if a woman feels more competent by being with a man who is less dominant, or as dominant as my feminine self, i encourage that. im definitely not a weak woman, and ive spoken about what kind of man i want. and i believe, im not tellin all yall to believe, that relationships would be better if a man was treated as such in the relationship, not diminishing my role as a woman. everybody has a part to play...i shouldnt have to be the man and the woman at any point in time, when my male counterpart is fully capable.

3/4/2011 11:39:44 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

Quote from sherri_:

A jovial bunch today...are we not???

3/4/2011 11:41:34 AM Submissiveness  
softieone
Conyers, GA

Also, I thought God, is not a God of confusion. If so, I think whomever wrote the bible messed that all up.

3/4/2011 11:42:21 AM Submissiveness  

sherri_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,965)
Erlanger, KY

A jovial bunch today...are we not???

Yes, and why not? 'Tis a great day to be alive

(and your being exceptionally funny today is just icing)

3/4/2011 11:42:24 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

Quote from colemiss:
first, thank you cowgirl. the TYPE of man I want wil take some kind of lead in the relationship. somebody has to be the leader, thats not to say, again, that my opinion or thought do not matter.

honestly guys, this goes right back to trust. some ppl have been really damaged when it comes to that area, either first hand or second. now if a woman feels more competent by being with a man who is less dominant, or as dominant as my feminine self, i encourage that. im definitely not a weak woman, and ive spoken about what kind of man i want. and i believe, im not tellin all yall to believe, that relationships would be better if a man was treated as such in the relationship, not diminishing my role as a woman. everybody has a part to play...i shouldnt have to be the man and the woman at any point in time, when my male counterpart is fully capable.

Your roles should complement one another. But you are going to have a hard time finding a man that perfectly compliments your level of submission. Be prepared to work at it. It IS a gift from God that needs to be nurtured.

3/4/2011 11:46:43 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

@ colemiss - you are welcome. It was obvious to those that read your OP that you are not a simpering idiot without a brain and not all women that can submit are. The fact is, there are many strong, self sufficient women that are wise enough to see how we sometimes step on mens toes and how that affects them and therefore our relationship in a negative way. There are also plenty of women that don't care, and more power to them, but I DON'T see where you tried to make them accept your desires as theirs. You and I are both looking for strong, capable men that we know can take care of things we don't really want to anyway (when we are honest with ourselves).

And they obviously missed the part about taking the Bible out of it - it can apply to any male/female relationship regardless of religion or lack thereof.

[Edited 3/4/2011 11:50:36 AM ]

3/4/2011 11:48:03 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

Quote from littl_cowgirl:
@ colemiss - you are welcome. It was obvious to those that read your OP that you are not a simpering idiot without a brain and not all women that can submit are. The fact is, there are many strong, self sufficient women that are wise enough to see how we sometimes step on mens toes and how that affects them and therefore our relationship in a negative way. There are also plenty of women that don't care, and more power to them, but I DON'T see where you tried to make them accept your desires as theirs. You and I are both looking for strong, capable men that we know can take care of things we don't really want to anyway (when we are honest with ourselves).

And they obviously missed the part about taking the Bible out of it - it can apply to any male/female relationship.

Are you capable of learning to please Master???

3/4/2011 11:53:17 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Are you capable of learning to please Master???

Sure, but you blew me off months ago

3/4/2011 11:53:57 AM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

Quote from custislong:
The bible is no more factual than Mother Goose nursery rhymes. Religion has set science back two thousand years and probably cost you and I immortality. If you look at history, God is a major cause of death. More horrors have been perpetrated in the name of religion than any other cause that ever existed.

There is a different religion for every people that have ever existed, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Tao, the list goes on endlessly and each one of them think that everyone else is wrong and going to hell or wherever. The human race has much to learn and a universe to explore. The sooner we stop arguing about who's imaginary friend in the sky has the biggest penis, the better off we will all be.

I could also go on about that buffoon in the Vatican, the Pope, who continues to tell us that birth control is a sin, even though we have six billion people on the planet and the quality of life is definitely not getting any better for it. He needs to shut up and go back to molesting altar boys.

this forum wasnt about religion, it was used as a refernce to submissiveness for those who actually believe in the bible. and i dont want a religious debate. now, you have to look at the natural side of things. even within animals, again another reference, there is a dominant male amongst the pack, and roles. 50/50 sounds nice, and i think that even if i was submissive there is still an equal balance, bc what he doesnt, i do.

3/4/2011 11:54:44 AM Submissiveness  

rockpillow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,196)
Grafton, ND

Keep in mind that while the bible may be the word of God it was still written and interpreted by imperfect men.

..and mistranslated multiple times...

Ya, I meant to mention that..........................

3/4/2011 11:58:30 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from colemiss:
this forum wasnt about religion, it was used as a refernce to submissiveness for those who actually believe in the bible. and i dont want a religious debate. now, you have to look at the natural side of things. even within animals, again another reference, there is a dominant male amongst the pack, and roles. 50/50 sounds nice, and i think that even if i was submissive there is still an equal balance, bc what he doesnt, i do.

Exactly, it really is 50/50 anyway because of what a woman naturally contributes. What, isn't a woman's natural "role" worth anything these days? I know my worth, I don't have anything to prove.

[Edited 3/4/2011 11:58:52 AM ]

3/4/2011 12:00:12 PM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from rockpillow:
Ya, I meant to mention that..........................

LOL, and then misinterpreted yet again.

3/4/2011 12:05:10 PM Submissiveness  

stumppy
Wind Gap, PA

Quote from colemiss:

Among animals, there are different circumstances where one gender is dominant in certain scnarios, and in other scenario the dominance switches... Whether, it is a pride of lions, (or any cats), or a pack of canids, or any variety of bear.

As I opined earlier when you submit you agree to someone else's judgement. when you are submissive then you turn all judgement & control to someone else unquestionably.

3/4/2011 12:06:42 PM Submissiveness  

bangers_n_mash
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Houston, TX

You are shamelessly trying to draw Master into this conversation...NO???

<<< Master is already in it.

3/4/2011 12:22:00 PM Submissiveness  

sherri_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,965)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from littl_cowgirl:
What, isn't a woman's natural "role" worth anything these days?

(raises both eyebrows)

Assumes facts not in evidence. Faulty premise. Parameter too wide to be valid.

3/4/2011 12:25:20 PM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from sherri_:
(raises both eyebrows)

Assumes facts not in evidence. Faulty premise. Parameter too wide to be valid.

Except that it was posed as a rhetorical question (a satirical one at that).

3/4/2011 12:28:16 PM Submissiveness  

walkaholic
Kent, WA

Quote from colemiss:

Exactly, and that was my last point in my post......

I am the same way with communication....It's a 2 way street by far.....When and if I get in an exclusive relationship again, we will be on the same page when it comes to cmmunication.

JMO, I just feel that people settle too much with someone who's nowhere near what they woule like their partner to be like....

Granted they are not going to be the "perfect" partner, but if we really pay attention to our "deal breakers" and are serious about them we won't go through so much heart ache. Again JMO

3/4/2011 2:32:59 PM Submissiveness  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,156)
Yonkers, NY

Quote from colemiss:
The bible says a woman should be submissive to her husband. It's essential for a man to be able to be a man in a relationship or the roles will be reversed and there will be problems...

See? If you weren't a reader of "fairy tales books" you wouldn't even think about starting this thread.

3/4/2011 2:42:54 PM Submissiveness  

lanabritt
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,295)
Northridge, CA

submissive where, in bed?

3/4/2011 2:46:23 PM Submissiveness  

rd_dude
Mesquite, TX

Quote from lanabritt:

In my world...I don't know about all these other folks

3/4/2011 2:49:32 PM Submissiveness  

earthygirl68
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,363)
Atlanta, GA

Quote from rd_dude:
In my world...I don't know about all these other folks

3/4/2011 2:50:21 PM Submissiveness  

stumppy
Wind Gap, PA

Quote from lanabritt:

Lana, darling,

that is one place I insist on and expect equality, I want her to please me as much as I want to please her.

3/4/2011 2:51:23 PM Submissiveness  

earthygirl68
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,363)
Atlanta, GA

Sometimes it pleases her to please. Erm, in bed.

[Edited 3/4/2011 2:53:32 PM ]

3/4/2011 2:52:33 PM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

Quote from duchessa:
See? If you weren't a reader of "fairy tales books" you wouldn't even think about starting this thread.

i dont believe in mythical things. thats what makes them fairy tales, meaning not of fact or truth. but that has nothing to do with the bible. you scary ppl kill me! this is not a biblical debate, but i see a lot of you have big problems with it, or are just a.d.d. if the bible was so relevant, you would ignore it instead of making a point to dismiss any claims or word of such religion and/or beliefs. AGAIN, the bible was a reference, not the point. and mind you, i can write whatever i wish, especially seeing how you came in my thread and wrote what you wanted, even though it didnt matter.

3/4/2011 2:53:12 PM Submissiveness  

petron
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,575)
Garland, TX

Quote from earthygirl68:
Sometimes it pleases her to please.

can't and won't argue with that

3/4/2011 3:05:23 PM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

Quote from walkaholic:
Exactly, and that was my last point in my post......

I am the same way with communication....It's a 2 way street by far.....When and if I get in an exclusive relationship again, we will be on the same page when it comes to cmmunication.

JMO, I just feel that people settle too much with someone who's nowhere near what they woule like their partner to be like....

Granted they are not going to be the "perfect" partner, but if we really pay attention to our "deal breakers" and are serious about them we won't go through so much heart ache. Again JMO

but i had already made that point. you sugested i was somebodt that didnt knbow what i wanted bc i made this thread in the first place, when in fact i said what i wanted and would need repeatedly. i agree that ppl setle too much. but that wasnt what i was saying either, i was pointing out that these were actually characteristics i wanted in my man, and if he holds those i'd be submissive without me truly knowing it.