Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Customer service checks every profile to assure that it is designed by genuine clients. texas dating sites On the web dating is a way to open doors to meet and date men and women, Reis says. The only way to practice these wonderful qualities is to really interact socially. busty asian amateur Raya will also show you which close friends you have in frequent if you both have a mutual friend s telephone number, so you can always ask your pal if they vouch for your prospective date.

www rubratings

Concentrate on these that match your work, enthusiasm, responsiveness and etiquette. speed dating lakeland fl I forgot to mention to her that I was blind until she named a single day before we had ever met, saying she would be in my neighborhood, and would I thoughts if she dropped by? All recipes tempts dwelling cooks using IAmLookingForSex. grandanes xxx I was ages away from household, and this is where it gets bad there was €50 on her nightstand, which I One particular point led to another and we went back to hers and, as soon as there, she would not quit speaking about the Kings of Leon, playing the music and so on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/1/2011 7:41:02 PM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

The bible says a woman should be submissive to her husband. It's essential for a man to be able to be a man in a relationship or the roles will be reversed and there will be problems. But I have a problem being submissive to my man. I guess it gives me my own sense of control and stability and for some time now women have had to fill the roles, like as mother and father and work jobs, mainly scripted for males.

Do you other women have as big of problem as I do with being submissive to your man?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/1/2011 7:47:08 PM Submissiveness  

portlagioia
Boston, MA

We just had a thread very similar to this one.

For me, the point has been moot, I was a single mom with very little financial support from my ex for years. I didn't date when my children were very young. As head of household, I couldn't be a submissive woman. I had to be strong.

I felt my children were my responsibility. It didn't seem fair to ask a man to step in where their father had faltered. It it didn't seem right for me to risk their welfare to someone else.

I am not saying I was right, it just the way I felt about it.

Now, I just don't have any desire to be submissive. I have accomplished too much on my own. And, truth be told, I haven't run into many men who would want that from me.

Gioia

3/1/2011 7:47:38 PM Submissiveness  

snhgirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,041)
Ardmore, AL

I don't wanna be a servant,Is that what your asking?

3/1/2011 7:48:13 PM Submissiveness  

bbw47reader
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,705)
Frederick, MD

Only if he's wrong.

3/1/2011 7:48:17 PM Submissiveness  

sazyy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,317)
Victoria
Australia

working together in a marriage is the key ...

if you mean should your husband be the head of the house ,.,,not sure if that applies so much anymore ..... marriage is a joint commitment ...and it should be treated as such .... men and women do have different roles to play in the marriage that's a given but each can also help each other .... every couple is different and they should do what works best for them .......

3/1/2011 7:49:15 PM Submissiveness  
leftfooted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,685)
West Covina, CA

Quote from colemiss:
The bible says a woman should be submissive to her husband. It's essential for a man to be able to be a man in a relationship or the roles will be reversed

so does that mean that you are the one leaving the toilet seat up....

3/1/2011 7:50:17 PM Submissiveness  

dennorske
Hemet, CA

Throw that bible away.

3/1/2011 7:51:05 PM Submissiveness  

ladyog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,149)
The Dalles, OR

I don't submissive was the right word to use....

3/1/2011 7:51:07 PM Submissiveness  

zackvac
Over 1,000 Posts (1,622)
Hattiesburg, MS

Bible belt...

3/1/2011 7:51:20 PM Submissiveness  

tater79
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,849)
Springfield, IL

sub-missive doesn't mean////allow yourself to be walked on ....and become a man's slave...

that's just not what the Bible meant......it very much is reffering to the man is in charge, and can tell the woman what to do....but the man should treat his helpmate with respect and dignity as Jesus treated all of man...........(do unto other as you'd want done unto you..)

basically like a parent is to a child......they love the child they give into the child sometimes too, just if the parent feels that it wouldn't be wise for the child to do this or that, then they can't........That's what I believe was the original intent

I honestly believe that GOD gave man more wisdom then women, but it's only if you follow his path and ask him for that wisdom.....sadly now adays I met alot of women who are smarter, more wise, and has more common sense then their male counterpart....

how you are veiwing missive is different then what it was meant to mean....

OK I'm done blabbing

3/1/2011 7:53:17 PM Submissiveness  

ladymistletoe
Millers Creek, NC

I believe you have to be willing to meet your partner halfway. I don't mind being submissive to an extent, but when it turns into abuse, I take control. If I am submissive then he must be the perfect mate(providing for me, meeting my needs, and listening to me.

3/1/2011 7:55:51 PM Submissiveness  

portlagioia
Boston, MA

Quote from snhgirl:
I don't wanna be a servant,Is that what your asking?

SNH when I speak to people who are very religious it seems to be more about decision making. They seem to feel that the man should be the one making major decisions for the family.

That's very hard to do if you been the one making the major decisions for years!

And even if I could do it, I don't want too!

Gioia

3/1/2011 8:01:23 PM Submissiveness  

youdontnomeyet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,150)
Henderson, NV

I can be submissive when needed

3/1/2011 8:03:19 PM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

I did mean the word submissive. And being submissive is more about roles. In a relationship as well as in a job, we all have our parts to play. The man is the head of the household, the protector, the provider, the leader. As a leader, that does mean he has the ultimate. And if you cant trust your MAN to do whats right for his family, then you may need to question your decision to enter in a commitment with him.
I myself havent reached this point yet, or havent met the man that I can do that with, which is why I know I am not ready for that level of commitment. The man in the relationship is to treat you as he would treat himself, so that doesnt mean treat you bad, leave you out of decisions, or as if you didnt matter. Submissivenes is the ability to submit to your own role as well as his.

3/1/2011 8:03:23 PM Submissiveness  

rd_dude
Mesquite, TX

I'm thinking that most women like to be dominated from time-to-time.
Sure as hell know they wantto be man-handled.
Doesn't mean they should be disrespected.

I so hope people understand what I mean by that.

3/1/2011 8:05:52 PM Submissiveness  

sherri_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,958)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from rd_dude:

You're probably going to have to demonstrate.

3/1/2011 8:09:16 PM Submissiveness  

tater79
Springfield, IL

]Quote from colemiss:]I did mean the word submissive. And being submissive is more about roles. In a relationship as well as in a job, we all have our parts to play. The man is the head of the household, the protector, the provider, the leader. As a leader, that does mean he has the ultimate. And if you cant trust your MAN to do whats right for his family, then you may need to question your decision to enter in a commitment with him.
I myself havent reached this point yet, or havent met the man that I can do that with, which is why I know I am not ready for that level of commitment. The man in the relationship is to treat you as he would treat himself, so that doesnt mean treat you bad, leave you out of decisions, or as if you didnt matter. Submissivenes is the ability to submit to your own role as well as his.

wow, you did alot better at explaining it then I did....and I totally agree with your description of what submissive means.....now to the other part, if you don't feel that the man your dating can make good judgements and is fair etc etc...then obviously you should look for another guy, who you do feel could and would be the type of guy who would make decisions based on good judgement and based on his following and loyalness to God's word...

3/1/2011 8:10:15 PM Submissiveness  

portlagioia
Boston, MA

Quote from rd_dude:

So...we want to be "respectfully dominated?"

No, Sweetie, I am not sure we understand what you mean by that.

Gioia

3/1/2011 8:24:50 PM Submissiveness  

imjustacologal
Denver, CO

Quote from colemiss:
I did mean the word submissive. And being submissive is more about roles. In a relationship as well as in a job, we all have our parts to play. The man is the head of the household, the protector, the provider, the leader. As a leader, that does mean he has the ultimate. And if you cant trust your MAN to do whats right for his family, then you may need to question your decision to enter in a commitment with him.
............The man in the relationship is to treat you as he would treat himself, so that doesnt mean treat you bad, leave you out of decisions, or as if you didnt matter. Submissivenes is the ability to submit to your own role as well as his.

I would agree with that. Hard to do tho if you've been running the show for a lot of years, but I do agree with it.

3/1/2011 8:27:16 PM Submissiveness  

dennorske
Hemet, CA

Quote from tater79:
sub-missive doesn't mean////allow yourself to be walked on ....and become a man's slave...

that's just not what the Bible meant......it very much is reffering to the man is in charge, and can tell the woman what to do....but the man should treat his helpmate with respect and dignity as Jesus treated all of man...........(do unto other as you'd want done unto you..)

basically like a parent is to a child......they love the child they give into the child sometimes too, just if the parent feels that it wouldn't be wise for the child to do this or that, then they can't........That's what I believe was the original intent

I honestly believe that GOD gave man more wisdom then women, but it's only if you follow his path and ask him for that wisdom.....sadly now adays I met alot of women who are smarter, more wise, and has more common sense then their male counterpart....

how you are veiwing missive is different then what it was meant to mean....

OK I'm done blabbing
So this is the message in church? What a bunch of shit. God gave more wisdom to men then women

3/1/2011 8:29:11 PM Submissiveness  

1mantis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,073)
Louisville, KY

Quote from OP: The bible says a woman should be submissive to her husband.

Only if he has handcuffs and a whip.

3/1/2011 8:31:40 PM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

Quote from rd_dude:

I do, rd_dude. And Im no where near a bible thumping freak. Dont get me wrong, the proof is in the Word, and I do believe in it, but Im not Im not lost in the Word. As in I cant understand where people are coming from.

3/1/2011 8:36:14 PM Submissiveness  

claudius5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,713)
Petaluma, CA

I don't want a submissive woman, no matter how you want to describe it. I want an equal partner. You do what is right for you and I will carry on the way I am just fine.

3/1/2011 8:56:29 PM Submissiveness  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,791)
Philadelphia, PA

s/o please tie my hands up and tape my mouth

<<<<<----- in a submissive position

where is NOSTRINGS? he likes this stuff

3/1/2011 8:58:16 PM Submissiveness  

perspicacity888
Churchill, ONAlbury
New Zealand

I'm sure we don't all abide by what is said in the Bible. If anybody says they do then they are lying. Wait...isn't lying something the Bible condemns?

3/1/2011 8:58:48 PM Submissiveness  

tater79
Springfield, IL

I'm his retainer Mary.....I did bring the whips and chains

3/1/2011 9:34:27 PM Submissiveness  
jcamp5818
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from colemiss:
The bible says a woman should be submissive to her husband. It's essential for a man to be able to be a man in a relationship or the roles will be reversed and there will be problems. But I have a problem being submissive to my man. I guess it gives me my own sense of control and stability and for some time now women have had to fill the roles, like as mother and father and work jobs, mainly scripted for males.

Do you other women have as big of problem as I do with being submissive to your man?

The issue is men today are not real men they are impostors they just like to say the word that they are men but they are not. A real man does not have a bunch of kids by different women, a real man has a career not a job and is financial stable, who does not have a prison record and someone who does not hit women or has bad credit. A man is a provider and protector and a man does not lie!!!

3/1/2011 9:40:42 PM Submissiveness  

backtotheusa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Phoenix, AZ

Quote from jcamp5818:
The issue is men today are not real men they are impostors they just like to say the word that they are men but they are not. A real man does not have a bunch of kids by different women, a real man has a career not a job and is financial stable, who does not have a prison record and someone who does not hit women or has bad credit. A man is a provider and protector and a man does not lie!!!

Wow, someone's still stuck in the 50's. But if that's your idea of a man then where the hell is June Cleaver?

3/1/2011 9:42:36 PM Submissiveness  
jcamp5818
Winston Salem, NC

Quote from backtotheusa:
Wow, someone's still stuck in the 50's. But if that's your idea of a man then where the hell is June Cleaver?

not stuck in the 50's do not settle for just anything

3/1/2011 9:44:36 PM Submissiveness  

backtotheusa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Phoenix, AZ

But I'm STILL wondering where June is....Not that I'd want her. I'm not looking for a housekeeper.

3/1/2011 9:46:07 PM Submissiveness  

perspicacity888
Churchill, ONAlbury
New Zealand

Quote from jcamp5818:
not stuck in the 50's do not settle for just anything

No need to. Just leave it to Beaver, he'll figure it out.

3/1/2011 9:48:52 PM Submissiveness  

ladidada
Salt Lake City, UT

I have camouflage handcuffs OP, but that's only to make him feel a little better about being tied up and whipped.

<------ Not submissive.

3/1/2011 9:52:26 PM Submissiveness  

backtotheusa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Phoenix, AZ

I might have added a few things to my earlier post...MOST men don't hit women, have a record or several kids by different women. just as most women aren't on welfare, have a half dozen crack babies and walk the streets for their next fix. Negative stereotyping doesn't help anyone.

As to your other requirements THEY are what's straight out of the 50s. It is NOT a man's place to support you financially, it's his choice, just as it's your choice if you should decide to support him.

3/1/2011 9:53:29 PM Submissiveness  

backtotheusa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Phoenix, AZ

Quote from ladidada:
I have camouflage handcuffs OP, but that's only to make him feel a little better about being tied up and whipped.

<------ Not submissive.

Whipped?!? please tell me that it's a SOFT whip. I have sensitive skin

3/1/2011 9:54:56 PM Submissiveness  

ladidada
Salt Lake City, UT

One of my paddles has a fuzzy side. The whip? Not so much.

3/1/2011 9:56:44 PM Submissiveness  

spitfire_4u1288
Over 2,000 Posts (2,412)
Cumberland Furnace, TN

I like being submissive at times and at times I like being in control. I think a happy medium is necessary for a good balance in a relationship.

3/1/2011 9:57:05 PM Submissiveness  

backtotheusa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Phoenix, AZ

Quote from ladidada:
One of my paddles has a fuzzy side. The whip? Not so much.

Oh well. I'll try MOST things once.....more if they don't cause me to scream too much or lose consciousness.

3/1/2011 10:00:56 PM Submissiveness  

ladidada
Salt Lake City, UT

I did have one guy hop off the bed and begin to pray. He was an atheist too!

There are no atheists in my foxhole, it appears!

3/1/2011 10:05:18 PM Submissiveness  

backtotheusa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Phoenix, AZ

I'm an agnostic. I'll stay that way even in your "foxhole", never called it that before. Unless I see angels of course.

3/2/2011 4:27:21 AM Submissiveness  

pdforone
Over 2,000 Posts (3,302)
Litchfield, OH

submissive? No, I don`t want a robot to hang out with me. Have a brain, work together, speak, make a contribution to the conversation, you might actually have an idea that is better than mine.

It doesn`t mean that I am looking for a sparring partner though.

3/2/2011 4:38:46 AM Submissiveness  

dancingplatypus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,446)
Greensburg, IN

Quote from ladidada:

<------ Not submissive.

There you are! Welcome back.

3/2/2011 9:32:40 AM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

I dont think most ppl know what submissive means. It definitely doesn't mean you cant have your own mind or give up being a human being. I wouldnt want to wear the pants while my man is wearin a dress. Its about roles. YOu submit to your boss at work. Everybody has a position. Its about filling them to the best of your ability. Not saying it will be easy.

3/2/2011 9:54:31 AM Submissiveness  

rwl777
Seabrook, NH

I have read peoples guidelines and opinions on this matter.The advice these women are giving you definetly lack experience.The actual act of the submissive is not a humiliation.Those who feel that it is have no clue.It is not about forceing them to do dumb stuff and serve frivilous crap all day.I loved haveing a submissive.The fact is you both strengthen each other with purpose and meaning.I see to many times women get appalled at the thought of being submissive even though most when they find that one man they would give anything for that is a woman being submissive.It is the intent of all women to find that man.It is his intent to find her.The bible states it for that person who says throw it out has no idea about the bible.These ideals are simply mine so take it how you like

3/2/2011 9:54:46 AM Submissiveness  
saylor1351
Oklahoma City, OK

The Bible says many things (many things sick and twisted), you can choose how to interpret it how you like.

Submissive? Never. No one should ever submit to anything or anyone unless they want to.

If it's your boss, and you don't, prepare to be fired.

[Edited 3/2/2011 9:56:38 AM ]

3/2/2011 9:57:41 AM Submissiveness  

custislong
Over 2,000 Posts (3,104)
Riddle, OR

The bible is a good part of the reason why half the world is trying to kill the other half. Not only that, if we outlawed religion, most sex crimes would disappear in a generation or so. As a civilization, we have outgrown the usefulness of superstition. We are just too dumb to realize it.

3/2/2011 10:07:14 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Great topic, young lady!

I've struggled with this as well, as I've been single most of my life and have learned to be extremely self sufficient. Saying that, I've noticed over the years that men appreciate that I'm not needy, but don't really appreciate me taking what they perceive as "their" role over. And for those that aren't Christians, it doesn't really matter because men are wired to be providers and women are wired to be nurturers. What I've found works is to meet in the middle. I'm not going to pretend to be a helpless ninny, but I recognize and respect that a man will do a MUCH better job at many things that are considered "manly" because while I've learned to do them, they just come naturally to him (that and it takes him half the time to do it especially if it involves physical strength).

As far as submissive, as in him being the head of the household? Again, I think we are stepping on a man's need to be respected when we try to step into those roles and in the long run it erodes his sense of well being. Allowing him to fill that role is natural, and does not equate to the woman being a doormat - I think THAT's where most women have issues in this area.

3/2/2011 10:08:24 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

Quote from colemiss:

Your opinion is fairly well informed and balanced. However, submission is a GIFT. And it is something that you have to give freely. Otherwise, you are just bullshitting yourself.

3/2/2011 10:08:25 AM Submissiveness  

perspicacity888
Churchill, ONAlbury
New Zealand

Quote from saylor1351:
The Bible says many things (many things sick and twisted), you can choose how to interpret it how you like.

Submissive? Never. No one should ever submit to anything or anyone unless they want to.

If it's your boss, and you don't, prepare to be fired.

My Point exactly with regards to the Bible.

3/2/2011 10:15:13 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from perspicacity888:
My Point exactly with regards to the Bible.

So take the bible out of it. How many men HONESTLY want their woman to wear the pants in the family? Now THAT would be interesting to find out.

3/2/2011 10:17:22 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

Quote from littl_cowgirl:
So take the bible out of it. How many men HONESTLY want their woman to wear the pants in the family? Now THAT would be interesting to find out.

<------has already ran that thread and NONE of the women whom responded indicated any interest in a submissive male. NONE!!!

3/2/2011 10:17:23 AM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

Quote from custislong:
The bible is a good part of the reason why half the world is trying to kill the other half. Not only that, if we outlawed religion, most sex crimes would disappear in a generation or so. As a civilization, we have outgrown the usefulness of superstition. We are just too dumb to realize it.

The bible has nothing to do with superstition, its proof, a living word...faith. Some people are just so faithless to realize that. And im not so sure I would want all those sex crimes to disappear.

And people are submissive, one way or another, If you are actually doing any and everything you want without repercussions, rebel, I guaranty majority didnt work out right. I know I havent had a sucessful relationship so far partly caused by lack of willingnessbto submit. Its kinda hard for a man to be a man, when we as women sometimes dont let them. I mostly think when we dont let them and they take it, its mostly t heir fault, but I dont want a wimp or flimsy man. I need a man to be able to take charge when he is suppose to, helping secure my role as a woman. Cuz I dont knw about yall but I dont want to take out the damn trash, change the oil, fix the toilet, pick up heavy shit, take control in the bedroom (all the time), or carry his a** over the threshhold. Granted I probably could, but as a woman, I'll be damned if I do it when I have a real man.

3/2/2011 10:22:01 AM Submissiveness  

colemiss
Jackson, MS

Quote from littl_cowgirl:
Great topic, young lady!

I've struggled with this as well, as I've been single most of my life and have learned to be extremely self sufficient. Saying that, I've noticed over the years that men appreciate that I'm not needy, but don't really appreciate me taking what they perceive as "their" role over. And for those that aren't Christians, it doesn't really matter because men are wired to be providers and women are wired to be nurturers. What I've found works is to meet in the middle. I'm not going to pretend to be a helpless ninny, but I recognize and respect that a man will do a MUCH better job at many things that are considered "manly" because while I've learned to do them, they just come naturally to him (that and it takes him half the time to do it especially if it involves physical strength).

As far as submissive, as in him being the head of the household? Again, I think we are stepping on a man's need to be respected when we try to step into those roles and in the long run it erodes his sense of well being. Allowing him to fill that role is natural, and does not equate to the woman being a doormat - I think THAT's where most women have issues in this area.

I totally agree with that, whether you are Christian or not. I think not willing to be submissive at some point, for some matters of the relationship, will affect the relationship in a negative way.

3/2/2011 10:24:06 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from sodbuster1969:
<------has already ran that thread and NONE of the women whom responded indicated any interest in a submissive male. NONE!!!

Thanks sod

3/2/2011 10:26:26 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

Can you offer a "real man" your will??? Can you agree with decisions made that you do NOT like??? Can you appreaciate AND respect him and HIS decisons???

I have ran into a lot of bedroom submissives. But there are DAMNED FEW truly submissive women because they can NOT control their own will. They are looking for a man to do thaqt for them. It can NOT be done.

3/2/2011 10:26:56 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from colemiss:
I mostly think when we dont let them and they take it, its mostly t heir fault, but I dont want a wimp or flimsy man. I need a man to be able to take charge when he is suppose to, helping secure my role as a woman. Cuz I dont knw about yall but I dont want to take out the damn trash, change the oil, fix the toilet, pick up heavy shit, take control in the bedroom (all the time), or carry his a** over the threshhold. Granted I probably could, but as a woman, I'll be damned if I do it when I have a real man.

Ditto, sister.

3/2/2011 10:27:09 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

You are welcome cowgirl. This is a subject that is both near and dear to me.

3/2/2011 10:29:31 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

Can you offer a "real man" your will??? Can you agree with decisions made that you do NOT like??? Can you appreaciate AND respect him and HIS decisons???

I have ran into a lot of bedroom submissives. But there are DAMNED FEW truly submissive women because they can NOT control their own will. They are looking for a man to do thaqt for them. It can NOT be done.

The answer is "yes". The problem, though, is so many men have become emasculated by society that most don't have the confidence in themselves to be that leader.

Oh, I forgot to add: IMO

[Edited 3/2/2011 10:30:11 AM ]

3/2/2011 10:33:32 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

I used to think that the emasculation of men was the problem too. I believe, at this particular moment, that it is more the masculization of women. And it is clearly a societal trend that continues to lead to gargantuan divorce rates. And will continue to do so.

3/2/2011 10:38:28 AM Submissiveness  

littl_cowgirl
Grand Junction, CO

I used to think that the emasculation of men was the problem too. I believe, at this particular moment, that it is more the masculization of women. And it is clearly a societal trend that continues to lead to gargantuan divorce rates. And will continue to do so.

That hadn't occurred to me (I've been to masculated ) but I agree. I've witnessed a room full of men agree that "not being respected in the home" was the number one reason for them to stray or leave a marriage. Food for thought....

3/2/2011 10:42:35 AM Submissiveness  
sodbuster1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,816)
Woodstock, VA

We should get married cowgirl.