Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

You like tinder good news dwells in hundreds, bumble, give us about them functioning. san juan dating It enables frank interactions with every other & can play funny games. Pickable, a new on the internet dating notion, recently launched, supplying ladies a way to choose up guys about them devoid of ever possessing to expose their identity. skipthegames owensboro You Chat with a significant American man or You can discover easily a American girl for marriage in Alaska, Texas, California, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and in all American cities.

local hookups near me

Each web site here has a thing to present, depending on what the user desires. free chat dating sites melbourne But as this is a casual, spitballing variety of post, I feel that even this suggestion may possibly be over the major. You can slower a Favorites list to assist you try to remember specific members and you can name and save searches to use most effective again. asian hookup I liked her straight away her posts showed her lively personality so when Sarah followed me back, I messaged her asking where she was from and she replied that she lived in Boston in the US.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/26/2008 10:14:34 PM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

ladysilky_1
Eureka, KS

I would not move, but relocate with in Kansas. I am far enough away from family however, close enough to get to family in a short time. Also, I promised my child that I would not move until she finishes school. I dont want the unstableness in my childs life. Home will aways be home. I owen my own home free and clear, may not be much but I rebuilt it from total distruction and its means a lot to me...Long distance relationships are fine but when the question comes down to it, I'm not leaving Kansas... I love so many things about Kansas!

2/27/2008 7:22:56 PM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Actually it's funny that you mentioned this topic. I have been debating this a lot lately. I miss Michigan, the lakes, friends and family; however, if I met the right girl, I would stay. I have a feeling if that doesn't happen, I am only staying for the masters degree and experience. After that, I will leave this state for home. Garden City, KS is not the place for a young, single, educated guy. I have girls in Michigan calling to tell me they miss me all the time. Being 1,000 miles from everything I know has not been easy.

I like Kansas, but I need more friends and connections if I am going to stay.

2/27/2008 10:47:55 PM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

kiddwest
Garden City, KS

Kansas or the love of a man . . . hmmm, let me think on that a sec.
Ok, I've thought about it.
Kansas wins!
At least for now anyway.
I don't know what the future holds and I've learned to Never say never!

3/3/2008 8:26:06 AM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

bevmc
Lawrence, KS

I did stay in Kansas in the name of love and that was many years ago. Wouldnt want to get to far from kids and grandkids but maybe.

3/7/2008 1:07:17 PM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

ladysilky_1
Eureka, KS

I understand that Bev..In my opinion kids come first! They will be my kids for ever an relationships are never concrete

5/12/2008 4:48:54 AM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

lglsec
Shawnee, KS

Kids will be happy anywhere as long as you are happy. I would and have moved for love and my kids absolutely loved it, it was a new adventure for them. Granted, they will go kicking and screaming all the way but remember, you are the parent and you know what is best for them and yourself.

5/19/2008 7:18:27 PM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

monkeychair
Neodesha, KS

you have to remember your kids will start a family of there own, and yes you will always be there parent, and yes they will always remember that, but now they have there own family, and now who comes first, they will still contact you, but not as often, and here you sit alone??? ( think about that) ask me how i know!!!

6/9/2008 10:07:10 AM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

addy69
Sterling, KS

Hey monkey, I know how you know and yes I would be willing to move. In fact am already getting in the mode to move some where besides on this 4 acres as it is too much work and can never get my two sons who live here to help with anything. They are too busy with their own lives. Have a daughter who lives in Texas, may relocate there as her kids are the youngest and besides when the time comes to ship me off to the nursing home, it will be up to her so might as well be nearer. LOL Hope I don't have to go anytime soon but who knows.

I have moved away from Kansas 3 times before but that when I was much younger and always came back. I love it here. I grew up in Wichita but have lived here in the country for 33 years now. My husband passed away 7 years ago. It is a very lonly life as I am very isolated, especially now since gas has gone up so much. I used to take a trip to Wichita and stay with a long time friend for a few days and she and I would go out but can't do that very often now. My sister in law plays in the symphony so she sends me tickets on occasion and I will go to that but not often.

6/11/2008 8:52:34 AM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

sugarnspice05
Wichita, KS

I'm not sure what I would do. I'd love to say that I'd moved but I'm not sure. My babys father is here and so is all my family. I wouldn't want to take my daughter away from her dad anymore than I have. My dad has said many times that if I should get the opportunity to go somewhere beside here. But in the name of love, I'd like to think that I would want to move. I would only be scared that if the relationship failed where would that leave me.. Do you go home or stay?

6/12/2008 11:59:41 AM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

sloopyfitz
Burlingame, KS

I would definitely stay here and hope there is another alternative. I love Kansas! Give me the storms, heat, frigid cold, wind, open prairies any day! I am a small town girl and Kansas will always be my home.

6/13/2008 12:30:55 AM Would you move from Kansas or stay:In the name of Love  

agreeneyedlady
Hays, KS

Quote from monkeychair:
you have to remember your kids will start a family of there own, and yes you will always be there parent, and yes they will always remember that, but now they have there own family, and now who comes first, they will still contact you, but not as often, and here you sit alone??? ( think about that) ask me how i know!!!

Ha! I know why.

Yes, I would move from Kansas, as I actually moved from CA to here after the breakup of my marriage. My family is spread around the US. My two sisters kids are all over the US as well. It's not what I pictured when my kids were growing up. I thought they be living close by. You just never know if when they marry they will be living close or not. I would never try to influence one of my kids to stay near me. I think if they have an opportunity to go and do something they have been wanting to do..they should do just that.