Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

older hookups

At EliteSingles, we do not want the search for adore to be a struggle but enjoyable –falling in enjoy is excellent and we re here to remind you of that. personals mohave county There are no variations between male and female on the internet daters on any of these behaviors. Searching to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media etc. natalia la porta onlyfans If you are interested in getting into the pool of people today on Facebook searching for romance, you basically opt in and set up your profile to get started.

hookup blendr

Support regional journalism by subscribing to your Blank Slate Media neighborhood newspaper for just $35 a year. savannah chat line numbers Eventually our daughter got out of the vehicle and, red faced, ran back into the house. I operate, Volunteer in my Neighborhood, Usher at my Church. indy rubratings If you app seeking without the need of Indian dating services in order to search for a great singles, then stop by QuackQuack site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
8/13/2008 5:09:29 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

nightdreamer3
Denver, CO

Quote from sekhmetvotaress:
Justtryinit: I think that maybe it is more than just a guess for you. The massive flooding... Yeah. I think we will definitely see that come to pass.
Massive flooding? I thought God promise that the earth would not flood again. I think at the end; a massive earthquake

8/19/2008 3:31:13 PM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

I think the gods are eventually gonna get tired of human stupidity and wipe us all out to start with a clean slate. Maybe they'll evolve the preying mantis or the ant this time.

Maybe it'll all end on December 21 2012 like some prophecies say. The solar system is supposed to line up with some dark nebula on that day and the ancient Aztecs believed evil came from that nebula. It's also the last day on their calender, the end of the 5th and final age. In wester Astrology it's also the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

8/19/2008 11:47:53 PM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

voevode
Seattle, WA

Quote from wolfyhp:
I think the gods are eventually gonna get tired of human stupidity and wipe us all out to start with a clean slate. Maybe they'll evolve the preying mantis or the ant this time.

Maybe it'll all end on December 21 2012 like some prophecies say. The solar system is supposed to line up with some dark nebula on that day and the ancient Aztecs believed evil came from that nebula. It's also the last day on their calender, the end of the 5th and final age. In western Astrology it's also the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

Answer 7: None of the Above.

Since there wasn't an option for my preference I've had to add it on my own.

I do not believe the World will end. Countries, peoples, maybe--but not the human race. And as for the Earth, the Bible [which so many doomsayers are wont to quote] says it best: One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth forever. Ecclesiastes 1:4 [and this, from one of the MOST depressing books in the Bible!]

I have talked with one astrologer. According to him the age of Aquarius won't be beginning until around the 24th or 25th century, or so. If this is true, it doesn't follow our convenient numbering system of thousand-year-even millenia. According to him, the Age of Pisces commenced not around the beginning of the Christian era [which is when our western calendar is counted from] but with the ascension of the Christian religion to political power under the Emperor Constantine in the fourth century. The great ages lasted each about 2,160 years. The full cycle of 12 totaled out at about 25,920 years.

One of the most frightening, but compelling books I have ever read about the end of the world was called ESCHATUS, by Bruce Pennington. He took the prophecies of Nostradamus but used them as a basis for an illustrated epic of a two-hundred year long dark age, beginning with the start of the twenty-second century and ending at the beginning of the twenty-fourth century, "A chronicle of a new Dark Age set in the future, whose eventual downfall comes with the arrival of a long-awaited Messiah who heralds the Millenium of peace." If Pennington [and Nostradamus] were right on the money, it fit in well with the Age of Aquarius starting in the twenty-fourth century.

As far as the Aztec calendar [or is it Mayan--or did they use the same one?] is concerned, a lot of people are focusing on that one but I've seen little that is concrete to back it up. "The calendar ends on Dec 12, 2012!" "Yes. And your point?" If they felt the need to terminate their calendar at that precise date, they had their reasons but I do not find them compelling. I've heard that certain Indian tribes would weave tapestries and purposely leave one stitch out of place so that they did not offend the gods by being perfect--that state belonging by rights to the gods alone. Perhaps the reasons the Aztecs ended their calendar when they did are similar: piously religious--but no other good reason.

I'd very much like to hear something with some substance to it. There are certainly those who are more acquainted with it than I. Perhaps if I hear their reasons I might say, 'OH--NOW, I GET IT! Better start packing!!!" I am serious about this!

Now that dark nebula sounds interesting--if it's the same thing I'm thinking about then it would bear connection to what I'd call an anti-matter universe--maybe the one that Persian legends say Ahriman, the spirit of evil came from. So, who knows?

Well, one way or another, we'll find out in 1,577 days.

8/28/2008 8:46:34 PM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

The world ends for each and every person when they cover you with dirt or places you in the urn....This is when you truly live in spirit.

8/29/2008 2:56:56 PM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

nico420
Brookwood, AL

starting with natural disasters as a result of our own ecoterrorism, the world will turn into a chaotic place where the religious factions all fight bloody wars to prove their 'god' is supreme,not realizing they are all inspired by the same force just labeling it differently, political wars will break out to attempt to control these holy wars, with failed attempts but disasterous results-atomic winter will set in- and finally the Pleaideans will return to see what a mess we have done to their garden-how we have failed miserably at the free-will experiminet they were allowed to hold here, and finally 'god' the universal spirit and source energy for the entirity of all, will end the suffering, take home the enlightened to reconnect to source energy again and be one, and allow the earth to be free of us parasites again so she can rehablititate herself.

just a passing thought.....could happen otherwise

free-will enables us to change the karmic ties we are now facing-
if enough people can realize the true nature of reality soon enough-
there will be a global shift in human consciousness-and if people begin to understand that there is one, we all are one, and treat each other as such-
maybe the outcome will be much better......

2012 is upon us...a shift in global awareness is predicted-
lets try to make it happen for all of humanity-

-nico

8/29/2008 3:11:06 PM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

nico420
Brookwood, AL

Quote from wolfyhp:

Maybe it'll all end on December 21 2012 like some prophecies say. The solar system is supposed to line up with some dark nebula on that day and the ancient Aztecs believed evil came from that nebula. It's also the last day on their calender, the end of the 5th and final age. In wester Astrology it's also the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

I don't think the prophecy of 2012 is about mass extinction or destruction, but about a shift in global consciousness. The indigo children have been incarnating for decades, and crystal spirits are now coming, these reincarnatied spirits are here to raise global awareness- reaching a point to where all religion will by superfulous, as each will treat each other with a mutual respect out of the acknowledgement of our shared humanity, the realization that we are all but one child of the great golden sun-
governments will disolve as people will no longer need laws to govern them- and a new world order of peace will develop.

Atleast thats the optimistic view.

9/3/2008 7:58:51 PM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  
chef121170
Marceline, MO

Why don't you people read the Bible and you would know how the world will end?

9/4/2008 2:09:35 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

tristanludlow
Austin, TX

Quote from chef121170:
Why don't you people read the Bible and you would know how the world will end?

Are you serious or being sarcastic/satirical?

If serious - have you ever heard of "begging the question"? It is not an effective method to sway anyone to the truth about anything. Quite drinking so much Kool Aid - believe it or not I am a Christian and believe in the soundness of its tenants, but not its provability - faith should never be relegated to a necessity of a logical proof don't you agree?

9/4/2008 2:19:04 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

tristanludlow
Austin, TX

Quote from alicekathleen:
I am not sure the universe will end.... maybe beginning and ending are human concepts.

I was hoping that someone would raise this point! Of course all concepts are neccesarily human concepts, which are limited to our lived experiences in this world, which we see the temporal (limited in time/not eternal)and tangential (existence asdependent upon something else), by which it is very resonable to affirm that the world as we know it would cease to exist as we know existence (could give rise to another big bang though! and restart the process). Look up "the problem of the infinite regress" though and it becomes aparent that this world is both a creation of an Infinite Creator and that our time is limited as it was for those before us.

9/4/2008 9:12:01 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  
jeweloffall
Winnetka, CA

I feel humans are most likely to destroy this world

9/5/2008 7:44:02 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Quote from striker29527:

hey sekhmet, I just hope that the aliens that are in orbit right now, start in the north and eat their way through all those tasty canadians first!!!!!!

Space aliens probably don't like our cold winters either, or they will come & stay for the free health care,
or they will not realize they are in Canada, as some parts of Canada look like - ummm, how to be diplomatic - another country.

9/21/2008 4:01:28 PM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

seemonkey
Big Pine, CA

the Maya calendar has 'ended' 20x already... it is like a cars odometer. 0.0.0.0 called a bakta.

the Word say it will be by fire this time.

comet strike? huge earthquake?
the thin crust of the earth will crack and swirl into a molten mass of lava.

from space it would look like a lake of fire.

the oceans would turn to mist and rain down creating a new crust..
thus 'new heaven and new earth'...
brand new and purified like sterilizataion

9/23/2008 9:04:35 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  
mrmd
New Bedford, MA

I hate these things about how the worl is going to end lets just take one day at a time.

9/23/2008 9:59:10 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

cutegenes007
Phoenix, AZ

Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
to know that for destruction ice
is also great
and would suffice.

9/25/2008 6:37:01 AM End of the World Poll ~ How will the world end?  

nastygurlzrock
Portage, IN

i kinda believe that the world will end like this.....there will be diseases.famin,and the natural disasters of course.MOTHER EARTH is pissed so shes purging herself.we all need ta wake-up!for sure!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4