Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

massage listcrawler

Send a brief, direct, and kind message to let them down gently. singles groups bentonville ar Of course, only a portion of the population is in the industry for a relationship at any offered time. It s been described as the anti Tinder and with great cause too. delete locanto account In January, an Australian hacker exploited a security flaw in Grindr, the mobile app that makes it possible for gay and questioning guys to obtain sexual partners nearby via the use of GPS technology.

tinder hookups pics

Didnt get to attempt that app yet as that app needs folks to meet up. hooking up in hawaii He then opened up about how he s been to Ukraine twice to attempt and locate a wife like a single of these dating/set up/mail order offers. The finest voyage is when you travel with your loved ones. myfreecams contact Meeting an individual on line is possibly the safest process of dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/29/2008 9:24:57 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

huronearth
Mount Pleasant, MI

Welcome, mighty!!! You're already IN!!! (But, watch your behavior, young lady... or, ya could get yanked for a day!!!)

2/29/2008 9:26:38 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

see, it's all our thread--a special hello to the new and the ones now beginning to post here--a big

2/29/2008 9:27:03 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

mightyshort
Wauseon, OH

YIKES!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the warning.....

2/29/2008 9:27:13 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

Not to say if i see a lady that catches my eye i will ck her out and Dustin has provided for that on your home page you can see who is Zoomin Who!

2/29/2008 9:28:14 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

mightyshort
Wauseon, OH

Thanks soprano. Newbie around here, don't quite know all da rules and regulations.

2/29/2008 9:29:33 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

I really like the Forms, the Topics and the Posts, WHY? Because I like people, men and women, not sexual....just friends in the making, probably for the most part has nothing to do with the Over all Goal of finding a mate.

In the few weeks I have been on I have learned many things about many of you. Some I look at their post and or topic and go to the profile and try to get a feel to who they really are. Does the post match the reading of the profile? Some are silly, some just fun and then there are the serious and very serious issues we cover in daily life and post or create a topic. I have a preference for people that have a real opinion and respect them for that, even if it does not agree with mine. If I find someone I think I like, men or women as friends, I often will email them. I have emailed them on their post if I find it especially interesting, helpful or if I am not clear on something. I have received email complementing me on my stand and the courage it sometimes takes some to stand up in a crowded room. Others have been ugly, as they cannot get me to respond to ugly, mostly on the Republican forms, which I think I started on. I do not kiss and tell and I do not argue in public. On my profile, the Delete button is to delete and the Block is to block. I use them for any trying to start an arguement. These on my personal profile are just for that. I have never blocked or have been blocked on a form. Never say never, so I guess it could happen.

I had an email today from a lovely lady, wondering about something I said. Hurt her feelings a little, as she took it personal. BUT it was not to her or about her or in no way did I intend anyone to have a moment of hurt. I thanked her for telling and asking me, so we have clear air and are on the way to being real friends, not just cyber buddies.

I am careful when I email a man that he not think I am hitting on him. Just friendly what when and how things. I really do not want the type of relationship that starts with a bang and no knowledge of each other, so if one of the men turn out to be for me, it will most likely have started when we were just being friendly, little flirty but mostly getting to know the real person both of us are.

When I was really new, I looked and read a while. Then one day I posted, I did not say I am new, just posted, later I realized most people introduced themselves, so OK I am tn_tx_lady, read my profile for more factual information, some of it might be fantacy, but all is as I see it now.

what do I relate to? It is like going to a large gathering that is Open House style. Meet a lot of really nice, fun, caring people and then always the one or two that you just best not spend much time with or you might say something best left alone.

Most everything about me is in my profile or on the threads. I am really a people person, animal person, nature lover, I love God and my country, regardless of the happenings today, I am proud to be an American and no way can I keep my mouth shut with the issues at hand.

2/29/2008 9:30:12 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

huronearth
Mount Pleasant, MI

I was just joshin', mighty... I doubt you would ever run up against too many of those...

2/29/2008 9:31:01 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

rules be your self
other rules just rem kindergarten!!!

And don't touch my glue (have to eat)
or my crayons

Tn wow spoken like a lady but firm wonderful post!
Jhny thats it your outta this thread now !!!!!!!!!!!!Hur send jhny an e where he can send you a his blues song he wants to cut and paste it!!!!

[Edited 2/29/2008 9:35:28 AM]

2/29/2008 9:35:28 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

tx_lady: great post--come on others answer some questions here it was not just for these people to answer--everyone, veteran posters/ the shy and new posters too...i'd like to see people never posting before to do so and introduce yourself and take off your coat too...thanks

2/29/2008 9:35:33 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

Good Morning "Soprano"

Yes, I consistently look at a person's Profile when they post.
It is much more interesting that way knowing a little about the person posting.

Now, do go and have a Beautiful day!
Jeannie

2/29/2008 9:36:35 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

and hello to you--hope you're getting yourself back stronger--TGIF

2/29/2008 9:42:50 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

I check out profiles on people that say things that I find interesting or entertaining.. good way to get to know more about what they are about.. or where they are coming from. There are a lot of interesting people here.. Reading the posts can give you insight

2/29/2008 9:46:37 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Thanks Soprano this has been a very helpful topic (an education indeed). I'm fairly new to all this, but seem to gravitate to the "group" forums (50+, Single parents, and Michigan chat). I'm becoming a bit more comfortable as I move along but still find some of the forums intimidating (not sure why). Yes I do view the individual profiles and combined with their posts and a grain of salt form my own personal opinions. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the more one posts in the forums the more comfortable one becomes

Thanks

[Edited 2/29/2008 9:47:56 AM]

2/29/2008 9:56:08 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

Hi Goodintentions, BECAREFUL, the more you post the easier it is to get your foot in your mouth, but difficult to get it out.

Nice to meet you.

[Edited 2/29/2008 9:58:46 AM]

2/29/2008 10:10:27 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Thanks for the advise tn_tx_lady. Unfortunately I'm no stranger to the 'ole foot in the mouth syndrom. When it winds up there though,it's usually unintentional.

Nice to meet you as well.

Nice profile by the way

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7