Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings com

If you have credits, you can generate a profile, upload some pictures, and browse the profiles, but that s all. christian singles of southeast wisconsin Initially dates can have you feeling a mix of emotions. ? is bumble a hookup We ve written a tutorial on how to make a dating app employing React Native.

skipthegames women

Facebook Dating Customers Can Now Share Stories From Facebook, Instagram singles in modesto ca They deal with our deepest thoughts and feelings, which you are going to want to know when talking to a girl you like. You deserve an individual who desires to hear all about your roommate s new puppy or the pesto pasta you just produced. meet malaysian ladies The girls who use it don t have a great rep either .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/2/2008 2:35:18 PM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

I'm not sure how the men and women are picked that show in the new spot. Are those just people who actually post in the 50s group? Does anyone know about how those are done?

3/2/2008 8:00:51 PM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Not always, sometimes.

3/2/2008 9:31:49 PM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Sorprano: Don't ya feel GREAT about all the newbies your warm and friendly topic has brought out? It was a wonderful idea and I am enjoying the reading. I have always felt that the posts are really the "stuff" that makes ya wanna know some of these folks....and, of course, some of the ones you don't wanna know.

But, I definitely look at the profiles, and often request to place some of them on my "friends" list so that I can easily keep track of their postings.

I think you've been helpful in drawing out a whole new crop of potential posters who will soon be part of our growing family.....

Thanks...

Knittin Kitten

3/3/2008 5:17:19 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

kk as usual you say the right words--and i appreciate that and i do believe we should have seen more responses here no matter who could/ would of started this topic: you, me or someone else as this is the people's board and not just a chosen few...I even received an email from someone that asked if i was paid to start such topics here and i wrote back and said how much should i charge if i was going to charge--and if that person writes back perhaps they will change that subject...we need more members here esp if we're averaging around 11 persons per state here posting and being a member here as those #'s is why some can't meet anyone here--

***like i say go to page 27/26/25 and so on in decending order, anyone of us and send people that hardly post/ or do you know at all, a kind email to get involve on these forums/50's group...i know i make sense and make this the people's 50's group***

3/3/2008 10:10:48 AM are you curious when someone posts, do you read someone's profile next  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

*** Next time anyone posting on any thread, welcome the new here because at an avg of 11 members per state, meeting anyone anytime soon may never happen--again go to the decending order of the roster of posters in our age group and drop them an email saying you miss them on the threads here, those words can be priceless or why would we see threads by new members that do not feel welcome esp this Mon March 3rd in one thread i saw ***

edit: just a note everyone new , a veteran or people never posting is welcome on my threads--i don't block a single soul--thanks...

[Edited 3/3/2008 10:13:15 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7