Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide

It provides each iPhone and Android apps. free dating sites in arizona Fear is the greatest obstacle to growth, and manifests as excuses. Most members share a lot of data about them and matches they are hunting for. chinese women on wechat Discussions on how to get started and retain a good relationship.

mega personal login

The app had its accessibility issues but I discovered it usable, and exactly where the app fell short I could at least go on the site which ordinarily filled the gap. augusta dating sites , and so on. These findings assistance the view that even following obtaining ‘read a book, 1 nevertheless, to some extent, judges it by its ‘cover, the researchers concluded. minot pof In truth, a lot more than 60 % of singles stated 4 legged close friends have been the best icebreaker when it comes to meeting a person, according to an August survey of 3,400 Lots of Fish users.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
2/29/2008 9:25:13 AM Finding your best friend  
pixiepunker
Hemet, CA

I always thought the person your with should be your best friend and that takes time.I want to be with someone who makes me laugh ,somebody who enjoys me and i them.It takes time to build that. it doesnt happen over night,people really need to learn to slow down. Either it will be there or it wont.

2/29/2008 5:38:25 PM Finding your best friend  
uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

Amen!...

2/29/2008 5:41:43 PM Finding your best friend  
lin37
Comstock Park, MI

Here Here!!! someone like that makes you feel so natural too. days like these when the world spins too fast and we get caught up in it, it's nice to be with that kinda of person.

2/29/2008 5:42:15 PM Finding your best friend  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Ditto. You wouldn't how many women I meet that are shocked when I want to slow the relationship down. I don't lova ya (even just a little), I ain't sleeping with ya.

2/29/2008 5:46:44 PM Finding your best friend  
lin37
Comstock Park, MI

Whew, I thought it was just me getting the "take me home on the first date" routine from guys.
I met one last year I thought was the cutest thing on earth. after he said things need to go slow, but where do you live and i'll follow you home tonight i never heard from him again. talk about mixed signals.

2/29/2008 5:51:51 PM Finding your best friend  
easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

I want to take it slow.I need to know if i can enjoy the company of this person before anything else happens.If you cant be good friends its not gona last

2/29/2008 5:54:46 PM Finding your best friend  
countrydancer32
Elmo, UT

you got the ole "I need to go slow" if he thinks it is a relationship material type connection, but otherwise he's thinking with the other head...

2/29/2008 6:14:58 PM Finding your best friend  
chimike
Chicago, IL

Totally agree with the OP....take time to get to know one another, be friends....laughter is the most overlooked part of a good relationship, I think. Chances are you would not be out with each other if you didn't find each other attractive, so, the other part will come soon enough. I've always said I prefer to know someone intimately emotionally before I know them intimately physically...hasn't always worked out that way, and look where that's gotten me!

2/29/2008 7:11:51 PM Finding your best friend  
telula
Orangeburg, NY

I'm loving that men feel this way too ! Never heard a man say this before, you guys are good !!!!!!

2/29/2008 7:38:31 PM Finding your best friend  

magtag
East York, ON

Why the rush? If any of us are really looking for something long term, wouldn't we want to take the time to REALLY know a person and know you are compatible and have similar goals, values, etc?? I say take your time!

2/29/2008 7:41:27 PM Finding your best friend  
prettyeyezinpa
Nottingham, PA

Well put Pixie

2/29/2008 8:57:40 PM Finding your best friend  

chevy428
Meridian, MS

thats right why rush!!!! take it eazy and injoy life and see where it takes you .
if the dont wait they not the one for you>!!!!! have a great blessed day.!!!!!!!

2/29/2008 8:58:46 PM Finding your best friend  

bry11ca
Wyandotte, MI

2/29/2008 9:00:39 PM Finding your best friend  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Wow...someone finally 'gets it'. Just what I'm looking for...glad to know there are like minded people.

2/29/2008 9:23:11 PM Finding your best friend  
flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

bry have you lost your tongue???

Page: 1, 2