Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

toronto hookup websites

If you continue your date in yet another location you hadn t planned on, text a buddy to let them know your new location. dating san juan Do not miss out on your possibility to expand your social circle. This connection website has been created to give you all the things you have to have and extra. curvy latina teen A little sarcasm or dark humor is okay sometimes if that is how you communicate, but hold outright complaining to a minimum.

hookup sites like backpage

However it has been a challenge to find a person to ask me on a date. online hookup login As you set up your free profile, simply describe the sort of particular person for whom you are looking. Be warned they are mainly above 35 years old. how to reactivate ashley madison account Four years ago, she got fed up with the men in San Francisco, where she lived.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/9/2008 9:15:42 AM utah chat why no members  

truckerdudekw
Richfield, UT

It depends, Im not a horn hunter, but I have always taken my animal every year but one. I stopped hunting with a rifle years ago, just was to easy. I now only bow hunt. I scout all the open bull areas, pick my bull, argue with guides and that's where I hunt. I try to find a area that is holding a good bull and buck, so Im not driving the whole state to hunt each one in two weeks. Im also really big on getting kids on a animal. I have helped many get their first deer and birds. I have taught kids as young as six to rattle away on a duck call. Its more for the experience of family and friends for me than harvesting an animal. I take tons of pictures. On waterfowl hunts and upland hunts I usually leave my gun in the truck and photograph and video everyone else hunting over my dogs.

4/9/2008 9:35:37 PM utah chat why no members  

stark123
Draper, UT

truckerdude---I agree with ya! Getting out with family and friends is what it's all about. Take care-Stark

4/12/2008 6:51:04 AM utah chat why no members  

nascarlover
Provo, UT

truckerdude who do you drive for? and what run they got you on?

4/12/2008 7:25:28 AM utah chat why no members  

nascarlover
Provo, UT

starks123 thanks for the shout out,but it has been awhile since you seen your cousin,im not sure but my man truckerdude can tell me if im right,but didnt that alvey lumber burn down?so starks123 truckerdude al ready knowes i got friends and family all over sevier county,even did 21 days in thier fine jail...hey truckerdude !!! i got one for ya i have put in for the rifle bull elk every year since i was 16 im 35 for the monroe,figure that one out? but the monroe has been very good to me on the deer hunt...very good to me!!!! you wont belive it and its been about 10 years ago now but the biggest deer to this day i have got was right behind the "ss" in the rocks,that was when the hunt was 2 weeks long and i think he got tired of going to town at night and clear back up top in the mornin,figured those rocks would be ok,and got caught,but you've been to the "ss" those rocks are huge so if a deer stayed still,you could walk past him,i might have but we got horses and they spooker each other,so but day for that deer.

4/12/2008 7:36:01 AM utah chat why no members  

nascarlover
Provo, UT

my last post for today im callin some people out!!!!!the folling people are M.I.A so if you see your name shout out and tell us whats up.... saffire eyes 01 paul coffeeluver 1southener1 t chrkt bu_tful so you guys and anyone else who have not post for a while,get to it,and if your new to utah chat,welcome,jump right in..oh yea where is vixiepixie&browneyegirls??????

4/12/2008 8:02:06 AM utah chat why no members  

truckerdudekw
Richfield, UT

NASCAR, I can't say who or what and where, have a psychotic chic bugging me that knows my first name, if I said where, I have no doubt she would be calling there. Its a big one, Im sure you know them, but keep it quite. There are some big deer in that area. Pull out your eye glasses around dusk and watch. Monroe is like winning the lottery, your odds are about as good to haha. I hope you get it soon!!!! I was hunting Chukar this year by the gyp mines and saw the biggest deer of my life, one week after the archery hunt ended Grrrr!!!! Alvey's store is still up in Sigurd, I think his wood pile burned up years ago??? Maybey it was the aspen mill just down the street. Alvey still has things stored across the street by Alma Bastians farm, he just does the sawmill thing now from what I can tell. Home depot came in this fall and is hurting ACE and true vqlue lumber. Man I hope I draw, and can't wait to start scouting!!!! Coffe and bu tful post more than us!!!! You must not be reading all the post haha

[Edited 4/12/2008 8:08:23 AM]

4/12/2008 12:43:36 PM utah chat why no members  

cowgirl_69
West Jordan, UT

Hey truckerdude - I decided to take your suggestion and say hello to everyone here on the Utah chat! How's everyone doing?

4/12/2008 1:13:22 PM utah chat why no members  

01paul
Roy, UT

whats going on guys what a beatiful day up here in roy whats the weather like where you guys are at?

4/14/2008 7:50:25 AM utah chat why no members  

truckerdudekw
Richfield, UT

Hey Cowgirl, glad to see ya made it here!!!!! The weather was great this weekend. I took my girls to watch some barrel racing this weekend, then moved and cleaned stalls all day yesterday along with some new electric fence. I thought it would take just a few hours but I finally finished around seven last night grrrrr.

4/14/2008 8:36:38 AM utah chat why no members  

bu_tfull
Ogden, UT

hey now nascar.... I am here lol just checked inbox this weekend though it was toooooo nice to stay indoors .... went to parks,friends , and shopping !!!!!

4/14/2008 11:49:14 AM utah chat why no members  

homerus
Salt Lake City, UT

Hi cowgirl! Welcome!

4/14/2008 12:34:50 PM utah chat why no members  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

Welcome to any new members!!!!! The more the merrier!

4/15/2008 10:55:46 AM utah chat why no members  

stark123
Draper, UT

nascar & trucker-good hearing from you guys. The biggest deer I ever got with big thick antlers, was west of bastions farm up in the red ledges. First light he came charging up there and I happened to be in the right place. (about 10 years ago). Nice to see that you guys know that area. Hey it's a great looking day-have a good one. Stark out!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8