Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Good to know that I m not alone as I have experienced so numerous terrible dates. speed dating fort walton beach florida I had high hopes when I began online dating a couple of years ago, but it is been a disappointment. For the subsequent couple of weeks, I referred to as the Austin programmer normally. apps like wechat nearby Barry Watson shares a funny however embarrassing moment from a date with his wife.

skipthegames chat

She s a absolutely free spirit if she prefers a day on the beach. sacramento singles over 40 There is a delicate balance of how a lot info to exchange and the kind of details to withhold as we start a prospective new relationship. And if you re worried about seeming creepy or overeager, explain how you re bad at keeping up with the app and choose to make concrete plans. adultsearch oc The platform has even won awards as the best website for locating stable relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/11/2008 5:20:44 AM utah chat why no members  

nohalrey
Tremonton, UT

Nice to be here.
My weekend was boring. Not much going on up north.

3/11/2008 2:15:32 PM utah chat why no members  

nascarlover
Provo, UT

well it looks like me,nohalrey&truckerdude are the only ones in utah on this site,pull it together people,they have this spot(utah chat)for all of us,if we get alot of people on here we could plan things to do,we are all here to make friends,but that cant happen if no one wants to post anything,let your hair down people,and make some friends.....lol

3/11/2008 2:17:16 PM utah chat why no members  

nascarlover
Provo, UT

yanks your on my friends list and on line all the time,postsome stuff let us know how you are!!!!!

3/11/2008 2:45:37 PM utah chat why no members  

yanks118
Moab, UT

i have actually been going through some major oral surgery lately..... so it kinda sucks but other then that i'm great! how are you boys doin?

3/11/2008 2:48:46 PM utah chat why no members  

nascarlover
Provo, UT

oral sugery!!!!! that sucks hope your ok,if someone is in moab take yanks some soup,so she gets feelin better,thanks for the post girl,get feelin better....lol

3/11/2008 3:31:58 PM utah chat why no members  

vixiepixie
Clearfield, UT

I hope ya get feeling better Yanks, sending some luv!

3/11/2008 9:18:23 PM utah chat why no members  

truckerdudekw
Richfield, UT

I already posted my weekend adventures, I was hoping yall would to. Id like to see what everyone does for fun, what your interest are ect... Miss Yank, I hope you get feeling better very soon. Hopefully people will start posting here more often and start someother topics. Night yall!!!!!

3/11/2008 11:02:10 PM utah chat why no members  

snesral2
Ogden, UT

Chat ha? Sweet! Sorry I been out of it all day ya know how the long work days are lol ugh

3/12/2008 6:35:21 AM utah chat why no members  

yanks118
Moab, UT

i'll be fine guys but thanks a bunch for your warm wishes!

so i think the biggest issue with the utah chat is we are not always here or on at the same times? lol

so it's pretty drug out... whatta ya'll think?

3/12/2008 11:03:57 AM utah chat why no members  

vixiepixie
Clearfield, UT

my weekend wasn't too exciting, so i figured i would spare you all the details. basically i went to a concert, got a new piercing, and spent time with friends. yanks how are you feeling?

3/13/2008 7:41:51 AM utah chat why no members  

tiger4661
Layton, UT

Yah we should all get together and start a coffee club or something so we could all get together and meet and do some fun things.

3/13/2008 8:18:57 AM utah chat why no members  

jix44
Ogden, UT

We need to chat (ie) yahoo, cams etc...

3/13/2008 10:39:25 AM utah chat why no members  

truckerdudekw
Richfield, UT

Hey yall if we just posted more on what's going on in our lives things would pick up. Don't be shy now haha. Miss Yanks, happy to hear things are just peachy for ya. Miss Saffire, C'mon post up, you have been a little quite, no harley you to!!!!

3/13/2008 12:44:32 PM utah chat why no members  

saffire_eyes
Clearfield, UT

sorry.... yes, you are right I should check this out more often lol I get stuck in the others lol. My day is dreary ;( since its raining ... and on rainy days there is no place I would rather be than on my couch with a good book while having some soup. what do you guys like to do when its raining ? ahhhh looks like the sun just poked out

3/13/2008 1:00:03 PM utah chat why no members  

truckerdudekw
Richfield, UT

I am so ready for spring!!!! Although I do like to read, gloomy days are great for that, you are certainly right. Miss Saffire what have you read lately???? What do you like to rerad??? Those questions are also for all yall.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8