Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Readers let us know in our most current CBC Forum, a day to day, live and hosted discussion about subjects of national interest. anniston singles io about in EA Facebook groups like EA Hangout. But my question is why you reached out to your ex kallah to locate you a shidduch. bedpage tampa And they can turn 180 degrees change towards you on first physical meet you.

mega personal register

Drake stated it was painful every single time, but that he discovered to cope. casual dating sites in chicago By the books on Camille s shelves, and the coats in her closet, I felt like I suddenly knew even far more about my new friend. If you are savvy, you will recognize that specific questions–even the most fundamental ones—have the ability to inform a lot about a individual. fubar dating site All this with one particular click, just place your may possibly and click on join room to start your absolutely free teen chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/4/2008 11:20:34 PM Just got back from deployment  

taylor155
Abilene, TX

I was over there for a while and my soon to be ex-wife was on the phone with me while I was deployed and told me she wants a divorce just out of the blue and then told me she was cheating on me!! WTF. Who does that. How sick do you have to be to do that to anyone. I was so devestated while I was over there and now she is blaming me?!?! I am losing faith in the opposite sex. Are there any normal, caring, respectful women left? I just dont know how to move on. I am still devestated.

[Edited 3/5/2008 5:06:01 PM]

3/4/2008 11:24:05 PM Just got back from deployment  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

sorry to hear it bro. her loss.you deserve better than that.hope that kharma bites her in the ass

3/4/2008 11:28:02 PM Just got back from deployment  

livengood40
Mount Juliet, TN

sorry to hear that but thank you for seivering are conutry .thank man

3/4/2008 11:34:08 PM Just got back from deployment  

taylor155
Abilene, TX

I now have to go back in just a couple of months and it is going to be soooo hard to let go. I just cannot stop thinking of her. This next deployment is going to be so hard.

3/4/2008 11:35:12 PM Just got back from deployment  

whomper
Greenwood, IN

I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Better that you find out now than twenty years later.
You are young and have your whole future to find someone who truly deserves you. Hang it there and try not to become bitter from this experience. If you do -- it will spoil all your changes for future happiness.

Let me assure you that there are some good, decent women out there who would admire and respect your bravery.

3/5/2008 6:32:15 AM Just got back from deployment  

lin37
Comstock Park, MI

I agree that it's better to find out now than 20 years from now.
and it's the worst situation for her to just throw that out at you. but when you have to go back (in a few months) things will be different. time will have passed and you'll feel differently. by then, you'll have to had deal with lawyers and arguing and the love for her will drown in all the divroce BS. you'll feel better.
too bad she can't be strong enough to stick through you during this 2nd tour. i commend you for one and all the wives and husbands of the men and women serving so far from home.
keep in touch when you go back...we should give you a list of email addys so you can get a little bit of home when you're gone.

3/5/2008 6:34:58 AM Just got back from deployment  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

At least you didn't have kids with her.

For God's sake, don't knock her (or anyone else) up before you leave again.

3/5/2008 6:42:21 AM Just got back from deployment  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

I'm sorry that happened, it's a tough situation. For what it's worth, thank you for serving.

3/5/2008 6:52:24 AM Just got back from deployment  

headofred
Dover, DE

Katie-that was a little cold-I understand the sentiment but he's hurting.
Taylor155-
Even though it is hard to hear, it is good that you found this all out now before you gave her much of your life. She isn't worth the paper your marriage certificate was written on. Just remember, she is NOT the norm, when someone loves you they accept what you have to do and are there for you. Turn your hurt into greatfulness for finding out now without having had children with her and being tied to her for the next 18 years.

Thank you for your service and your selflessness to us here at home.

[Edited 3/5/2008 6:52:58 AM]

3/5/2008 6:53:10 AM Just got back from deployment  

naughtynancy
Kenosha, WI

Well I agree with Whomper and lin. There are alot of good women out there and you will find her have faith in that. There is an old saying "what goes around comes around" and she will get hers in the end. Again another thank-you to you and everyone else you is serving our country. I'm very proud of you for doing a very difficult job. God bless you.

3/5/2008 6:53:44 AM Just got back from deployment  

cyberangel45
Apalachicola, FL

You do have friends here young and old...Thank You for serving our country...keep your chin up I know it's never easy when a relationship ends especially when you love someone but there are women that would appreciate you and stand by you...never give up....while you are waiting to find her hang out here with your friends...

3/5/2008 7:00:23 AM Just got back from deployment  

okitisme
South Lyon, MI

First, I admire your courage to fight for our country and our freedom. Then you can apply that courage that you will get over her. Apparantly she has no respect and morals. You are young and handsome and you need to concentrate on your duty to keep you safe, and that will get you thru this emotional time. Best wishes and come home back safe.

3/5/2008 7:02:34 AM Just got back from deployment  

bigdaddy86
Carbondale, IL

I see you're from Texas..Whatever you do, stay away from the women at Ft. Bliss.

3/5/2008 7:13:57 AM Just got back from deployment  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

Headofred, an unfortunate reality of the military is that girls like this are far more normal than you think they are. I understand that the OP is upset, but that will pass in time. What WON'T pass is if he ends up having a baby with a girl like this.

The way things function in military relationships is a bit different. There are many, many women and girls hanging around every military base on the planet, hoping to find themselves a guy who is heartbroken and/or lonely, and get themselves pregnant ASAP. It's their ticket out of their hometown and onto benefits.

3/5/2008 7:22:49 AM Just got back from deployment  

pom45
Queensland
Australia

i know how you feel the same thing happened to me while i was in the Australian army and on deployment. the best you can do is to try and put her behind you and look to your future and find the true love of your life, when you have the chance of course. There are many wonderful women on this site, some to chat with and some to be friends with and some to love i'm sure you will find her soon.

Paul

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5