Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

Don t ask any concerns you wouldn t want to answer. free dating sites colorado springs Relationships among introverts and extroverts happen all the time and are super profitable when partners understand each and every other s expectations for socialization and time apart. Right here are 40 genuinely fantastic very first date queries that will make you look great and give you a lot of speak about. skokka peru Mastering much more about your date s interests and hobbies won t only enable you realize what they come across essential, but will also support you figure out whether or not you d enjoy the time you devote collectively.

mega personal create account login

He had to spend further to respond as his account had just expired. escondido personals I have a graduate degree in Psychology and I ve spent the final 15 years reading and studying all I can about human psychology and sensible ways to hack our mindsets. The app enables users to locate dates by means of its advanced GPS primarily based search that can be narrowed down to specific areas. what is skout In order to bag a HVM rather than a LVM, girls will have to adhere to a strict set of guidelines such as never ever sleeping with men on the 1st date or moving in with a man prior to marriage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/5/2008 12:50:08 AM who I really am  

annigma
Novi, MI

It's enough I'm struggling as it is. To not dig a deeper hole, I don't want to ever fall in danger of being a liar or a fake in anyone's eyes especially God's for too obvious reasons. I've posted one thread or two here regarding Christian issues in sincerity but I am not living and practicing in God's planed way of living for me. I'm dealing with a lot of things particularly in who I associate with and date. I am trying to improve in this area of my life but it is hard. Thank you for reading this and I apologize if I came across as something I'm not.
-A.

[Edited 3/5/2008 12:50:52 AM]

3/5/2008 7:25:06 AM who I really am  

kay46
Quitaque, TX

you recognize your problem and thats the first thing in learningn to heal yourself. we all have our moments, me in particular, where I wish I had been more understanding, less judgemental, etc.

3/5/2008 10:58:50 AM who I really am  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Annigma,

When everything comes against you, very often is because God has something great in store for you!
The higher the heat, the closer you are to your victory.
If you put God first in your life, acknowledge Him every day and stay in faith, you WILL see your victory come to pass

3/5/2008 11:04:51 AM who I really am  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

sensual latin,

you are wise beyond your years... if only there were one of you here!

3/6/2008 5:36:31 PM who I really am  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Thanks dana!

if only there were one of you here!

I guarantee you there are more than one of me there lol

3/10/2008 9:44:23 AM who I really am  

ladyofvictory
Madison, IN

annigma, do not be so hard on yourself. God knows your heart and where you are in your walk with the Lord. If you bounce from group to group on here and read someones posting, you may get to know their heart. often times it will surprise you how they say one thing on the christian thread and then something completely differant on another. then you wonder, who are they in Christ. but it is a good way to discover who to interact with and who to avoid. be true to you and to God. you will be just fine.

3/10/2008 7:21:19 PM who I really am  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

God has not forgotten you. We were all young and some of us were foolish too. You can only live your life as you see it. By seeking to live a Christian life, even though you are not quite ready to give up those things that separate you from God, you are keeping yourself in a position that keeps you ready to move closer to God whenever there is an opportunity. God will provide those opportunities, He will open the door--all you have to do is walk in.
Keep trying and don't give up on God He won't give up on you.
--=Oletafive=--

3/11/2008 9:56:18 AM who I really am  

lees224
Cohoes, NY

hi agnimga, my sweet young lady,

dont ever give up,ask daily to have god,give u guidance in your walk,we all fall short,and if we can be truthful probably at least once a day,(maybe more)but dont ever forget no one is perfect,just try hard to learn as u walk..

Jesus came not for all the good guys who were doing right always,or following what God said all the time. no on the contrary for the lost,sick,hopeless,sinners.So dont give up in either God or Jesus,they will help guide you,and be with you..

Have you ever seen the story or verse of (FOOTPRINTS)well I dont remember it all,but the part I always remember is(Jesus y when I needed you most,felt so alone were you not there with me,I only saw my own footprints in the sand?and Jesus replied something like this,You only saw one set of footprints cause those were mine carrying you...he will be there when you dont realize,just ask with a true heart allways..

oh and one more thing (I do) everyday as its the only prayer(real prayer that is as christian, is in the word,that incompasses all,ok to say every day to God,In my heart believe (THE LORDS PRAYER)Do you know it OUR father who art in heaven...

Im sorry I know this is bad (see my bad)I know it by heart for so many years but cant even tell u where it is,but hope maybe someone else might read this and help me out here,if not I will find it and get back to you,hope u allready know would be great too..
much love and God to bless u every day on your path through the sand

3/11/2008 1:38:46 PM who I really am  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

annigma (oh noooo! Not me again)

I am not living and practicing in God's planed way of living for me. I'm dealing with a lot of things particularly in who I associate with and date. I am trying to improve in this area of my life but it is hard.

Do you need more confidence for something specific in your life? Confidence is strength in knowing that God has chosen you and equipped you for everything in life.
It doesn’t matter what you may be facing, you can find confidence in God.
When you understand how much God loves you and that He desires to empower you, every obstacle will become smaller and smaller.
Know this, for every challenge, God has a solution. He wants to turn your obstacle into opportunity. He wants to bring you out stronger than before. He wants to take you to higher places. Your soul can find refuge and shelter in Him.
That means, you can rest, even in the midst of the storms of life. Take a step of faith today and begin to thank Him for working your life. Thank Him for the confidence that He has promised you. Remember, God is at work on your behalf. He will fill your heart with His peace, confidence, and power to move forward into the abundant life He has for you!

Here's a prayer to support the above.
-------------

Father in Heaven, I come to You today with a humble heart. I give You my concerns and worries and ask You to fill me with Your peace and confidence today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

-------------

3/11/2008 1:42:33 PM who I really am  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

tribulations are God opportunities to show Himself strong and to strengthen us.

3/14/2008 9:52:14 PM who I really am  

turok2
Jamaica, NY

Gold you.But it up to youto seeker him and he now you. it is up to you